Username Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serah

l'Cie,
Veteran
Gil
Attention! New Username Change Thread!

As Mitsuki explained in our old thread, we have decided to make a new Username Change Thread as we have agreed to make some changes in our username changing policy. It will now be:

Staff Members- 14 days (30 days still recommended)
Veteran Members- 60 days
Full Members-90 days
Members- 120 days
Junior Members-160 days

Please no complaints in our decision. We're beginning to get very confused on who people are because of the constant name changes and it's quite exasperating for us to have to click on everybody's profiles just to see who they are. For those who want to change their usernames all you have to do is go up to the right-hand corner of your screen and click UserCP. Go to the right and click where you can Edit your E-mail and Password. If Username is in that group then you can change your own username. If not, then please post in here to let us know and we'll change it for you. Now onto the guidelines of the name change policy.

Rules & Guidelines:

• Please don't make a new account just to get a username change.
  • Please ask an administrator to change your username if you're having trouble. Only we can change usernames for you.
  • Please only use this thread to request name changes.
  • You may request a name change no matter what your current post count is. However, if it hasn't been in the time limit, your request may be denied unless it's part of a forum theme. Once the theme is done, you'll go back to your older username until it's been the allotted days.

I'll be the first to say that i need a username change to Sabriel. is that ok? thank you in advance.

I do not want to be the devil anymore plzzzz I want to be Shirona.

Evidently people don't know how to read the rules or look at the new name change policy. No to both of you because Full Members have to now wait 90 days and Members wait 120 days before they get a name change.

Hey whatttt 90 days for one little name change? Come on Mandi you said I just had to wait 3 or 4 days last time. I even asked you before on the sb can I change my name no and you never answered. Well if its 90 days Im not waiting that long.

MLFY, we have a NEW POLICY. You will deal with it or I will revoke you ever getting ANY username changes. Do NOT start with me, I am NOT in the mood.

Hey whatttt 90 days for one little name change? Come on Mandi you said I just had to wait 3 or 4 days last time. I even asked you before on the sb can I change my name no and you never answered. Well if its 90 days Im not waiting that long.

New Policy, MLFY, as Mandi said. As for saying you're not waiting that long, you don't have a choice. This new policy has started and you're just going to have to deal with it.

-snuggles Mandi;-

New policy Eh alright Ladies then Ill obey your commands. I was supposed to get it changed today but whatever I guess ill obey you ladies. How long is it for Senior members anyway. I never see my usergroup getting updated. Im sorry if I did anything wrong. Alright :happy:

Senior members are no more. Busta got rid of the usergroup before he left. It's now just Junior Members, Members, Full Members, and Veterans.

Now, after speaking about this briefly with Mandi, we will give about a few days notice so that those who are about to reach their 30 day limit within this week, may change their name if they really wish. That's the deal. After that, everyone must follow the policy. So do stick with a name that you would want to keep for a few months. If you have recently changed your username, then you'll have to stick with it according to your usergroup, so please don't beg to have another name change.

Also, I would like to remind everyone that this thread is for requesting name changes only. No off-topic posts or they will be deleted. If you wish to argue with the changes, please take it to the PM. But as it stands, the decision is final.

EJ and MLFY, I will change your usernames for you, but after that, you'll have to wait for a few months.

Lestat, I want to be sure that you're going to want to keep this username because you won't be allowed another username change for 90 days (three months) Are you certain you want this name for the next three months?

You do realize you'll have to keep this name for 90 days (3 months) until your next name change.

Ok, assuming that you guys have read the rules already, you have 90 days until you can change your names again. Firionie, the username 'Lady Ashe' is already taken, sorry.

It has been changed for you. You won't get another name change for 90 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back