Uniting Friends Forever: Aerith and Tifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sneaky: Whats up??? Mitsuki where are you? :unsure: I Guess I should start getting 0nline sooner! How is everyone tonight? :smartass:

I'm here, buddy. Where are YOU?! :P

Ooh, I like the idea, Dragon Mage! I'm up for it! ^_^ You should start first though. =)

uhh i hate it when they refer aeris as a slut! theres nothing slutty about her :mad:

Well, slut's a bit harsh, but she isn't nearly as innocent as most of the fanboys/girls would like you to believe. Heck, Aerith was one of my favorite characters in the game, aside from perhaps Vincent or Sephiroth, and even I know that she wasn't all laughs and giggles. Anyone who thinks so should really reconsider whether they are a fanboy/girl anymore, because if they knew a thing about Aerith, they'd know that she wasn't innocent.

lol what exactly do you mean by that, Aralith? Not so innocent? Is there some hidden thing we don't know about Aerith? I know she didn't do anything 'not so innocent' with Zack. The girl was only 17 years old at the time. :|

Hm, I think what he's saying is that she isn't as 'new' to the world like a small child. She's a grown woman. She knows what's going on in the world, and how to handle herself. She isn't stupid. She's taken Health class. She's taken lives before. (not necessarily human...but close enough) IMO, I don't think she's ever gone snooky-pookin' with anyone though. I don't think any of the FF7 chars have, XD. But anyho, when she sees a rainbow, it doesn't make her swoon with wonder. She a practical person, not as etheral and mysterious as some make her out to be.

And I guess I'll start the story, but someone, please, back me up and fly with it! (Note: this probably isn't very good, but it's a start.) Here goes nothing:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a long day, and Tifa was getting slightly annoyed. It was almost eleven o'clock, a half hour past closing, and yet the group of drunken men remained in the corner, trading slurred jokes, and dumping beer on the floor. Normally, Tifa gave the hard-drinkers a clue that the bar was closed, and she had given this rowdy group plenty of clues. Now it was time for what Tifa fondly called an 'eviction'.
Walking around the bar, Tifa approached the group, whom glared at her with blurred eyes and muttered to each other as she came towards them.
"Excuse me gentlemen, but the bar is closed."
"Yeah? an' what of it?," growled a heavyset man, who looked like a thug. The other men looked at him and nodded at his question. Apparently, he was the leader. Tifa frowned. It had been a good day, and here this drunken buffoon was going to ruin it by making a ruckus. Great.
"It means," Tifa said cooly, "that you should be leaving."
"I dunno," said the man again, squinting up at her as he tried to bring her face into focus. "I'm kinda enjoyin' m'self. I don't wanna leave. Non of uth, righ'?" He swung his head towards the other 3 men, who bobbed their heads in agreement. He looked back at Tifa and grinned at her.
"Ya shee? We's shtayin'. Now go bring me a 'nutha beer." He waved his half-full glass of beer at her in a dismissing gesture, sloshing more of it on the already filthy floor, as he turned back towards the others.
Now, Tifa was really pissed. She put a hand on his shoulder, suppressing a shudder as she did, and forced him to turn back towards her. "Let me help you understand. Leave. Now." There was no trace of kindness in her voice now.
The man stared at her, as if he couldn't believe that she didn't back down. Then he glared at her, and shakily rose to his feet as his expression twisted into one of drunken rage. One meaty hand curled into a fist.
"What d'ya say?" he asked, pulling himself up to his full height. "I dun' think I heard, ya right," he said. The other men glanced at the drunk and at Tifa. One was trying to also stand up, without much success.
If the man's intention had been to intimidate her into submission, he was in for a sad realization.
Tifa wasn't having any of it. Looking him straight in the eye, she said calmly, "Get out of my bar, you fat pig. I don't allow your filth in here."
The drunk, infuriated, roared as he swung his fist at her.
Tifa easily sidestepped the drunken swing, and his momentum sent him crashing head first into the bar. Dazed, he sat there on the floor for a minute, before cursing and making the laborious attempt to rise. Two hands helped gripped the back of his shirt and dragged him to his feet.
"Oh no, sir, it seems like you fell. Here let me help you outside." Tifa began to push the drunk towards the door, having delt with many like this before in a similar fashion. Halfway to the door, the man regained some of his senses, and unleashed another drunken yell as he twisted around to face her, wrenching the back of his shirt from her grasp. He swung his left fist towards her face....only to find that she had moved. Once again, the momentum of his wild swing threw him off balance. Somehow he managed to keep some of his balance, battling his own body to stay upright. When he had won, he turned around slowly, trying to locate his opponent. He slowly turned--and his head snapped back as Tifa struck upwards with the heel of her palm solidly connecting with his nose. There was an audible crunch and the man groaned and began to fall to the floor--which he never reached. Moving so fast she was almost a blur, Tifa kicked him squarely in the stomach. The force of her kick sent him flying into the door, which had been left slightly open to let in the cool summer air. The door slammed open and the drunk could be heard making a landing on the concrete.
Tifa, satisfied that he was taken care of, turned to the remaining 3 men sitting at the table. All of them were sitting there, eyes bulging, mouthes agape. Tifa made a quick movement, as if she meant to go after them. There was a mad scramble for the door. As the men ran out the door Tifa shouted after them, "And don't come back!! Next time I won't spare you!"
She walked to the doorway to make sure that they had left.
"Ahem!"
Tifa whipped around and saw Aerith standing to the right of the door. She had managed to dodge the flying drunk just in time. Tifa grinned.
"Aerith! Where have you been? What took you so long?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I'll leave it at that for now. Feel free to add your own piece!

Lol, I hope you had something in mind Mitsuki!

Last edited by a moderator:
Clerith = CLoud + AERITH
Cloti = CLOud + TIfa

and just for the hell of it

Cluffie = CLoud + yUFFIE

so are you joining or not? :P

That's all good and fine that you're a Clerith, Avin :) But Clerith and Cloti discussions are not allowed in this thread, just to give you a heads up ;)

(don't forget about
Clephiroth=CloudxSephiroth
Clack=CloudxZack :P....okay now I'm just being a smartass :P)

Eh.. Alright.

But I must say, the main thing that kept catching my eye was the "Lets be lesbians!" Sig from Aries... Dear God, when I saw the for the first time I came here I nearly crapped myself laughing.

Edit: Thank you Addle!

Yes my sig is glorious.

and yes its mine.

NO TOUCHY MEH SIGGY!!! :mad:

XD

welcome to the club ^_^

and its Aeris - not Aries - just to point that out :lol:

Thanks.

*Looks at the sig again* ... *Runs to the bathroom laughing like a Kefka*

Anywho... How come were not allowed to fight against the opposite CL?

Because this is an Aerith and Tifa friendship club!!!! not a Aeris VS Tifa club *slaps* its all about showing how Cleris' and Clotis' can get along.

Plus its a nice environment and i'd like to keep it that way. LTDs are NEVER nice and are always Brutal.

Brutality Sucks!

Viva la Niceness!

Because Avin, this is a club about there friendship (and indeed possible lesbianness) Not who likes Cloud more.

Good lord.

a simple mention of the word "Lesbian" has the fanboys drooling all over this club.

I like it XD

Welcome, Avin, to the friendliest club here!! Avin, becuase of that spin-off comment, you are now officially a Aerti. Now Addleboy, you don't have to feel so alone now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back