Uniting Friends Forever: Aerith and Tifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, but wait! there's more names you know. You can't forget the Cluffie, the Clarret, or the Clincent! There's soooo much more.....

XD don't worry, you'll get used to the peaceful conversation here. If you want, we've started a story of the 2 girls living with each other. It's like a story thread. I started the first part, now someone can add on, and then someone else will add on to that, and so on and so on. If you wish, you can write something for that and post here. Just make sure someone can use it to lead to something they can write about!!

Arieth pwns.....

yet you cant spell her name!

Come on people say it with me!

AE-RITH

AE-RITH

AE-RITH

AE-RITH

AE-RITH

just had to point that out :P

now if Aeris and Tifa lived together what color furniture would they have? im thinking Dark red.....

the first part is on page 23. It's the real big long post. Can't miss it.

And I think, AG, that they would have blue furniture. Or periwinkle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive come to the sudden realisation......they would have purple furniture - its like a mixture of both of them XD

on a completly unrelated topic

if Aeris and tifa were to ever enter a fight club where they could fight in pairs - they would win. with Tifas fists of female fury and Aeriths Full metal staff they'd pwn all XD

and why do we never mention yuffie :sad2: we need to stop the Yuffie VS Tifa and Yuffie VS aerith fights out there too XD

*mental note* somehow stick yuffie in the middle of my second sig XD

I've never seen these two as rivals. While it's been a while since 7, I always figured Tifa was more caught up over Aerith's demise to actually care whether Cloud dwelled on it more than he might over her.

Of course, one thing I wonder is, how does the relations between them compare to the ones they have with Yuffie? Is it just a 'girl thing'. Since Yuffie doesn't even need to be found whereas Tifa/Aerith are essential, it seems like they would be more. On the other hand, you can keep Tifa/Yuffie until the end so perhaps what occurs when you have them in your party (I never got so far, missing last disc) solidifies it to a similar level of friendship?

ok, after readng all 251 previous posts, i'd like to join the club. Put me as a clerith.
Respecting the topic of the furniture color, I think they should be either green or blue... or a mix of them... (maybe with touches of purp or red).

well... can't think on what else to say for now

Actually I recall a few times (particularly in Junon) where Aerith and Tifa ran off to the side and said they were talking about girl things. Right?
Or am I wrong? o_O

Edit: my bad. actualy, i think they were just giggling together. O-o

i thought it was cute how Aerith and Tifa always went off together ^_^ it was realy sweet, and its one of the things i missed most of all in Disks 2 and 3 :sad:

LOL I can still see them doing that too!! Giggly little girlies running off to talk about girlie things :P I just love it! *squeals*

Let's see...I'm trying to think what color furniture they'd have :) Maybe Tifa's bed things would be red with a bold design in darker red or black, and Aerith's would be pink or light green--a floral thing. Their other furniture...I'll have to get back to you on that :3

Dude, so is the story thing still going to happen? *Goes to page 23 to read it*

i could so see Aeriths bed being one of those princess bed things with drapes all around them XD all pink of course :lol: with a flower design....*gets lost in thought*

Tifas bed would prbably either be really simple...or be a double bed with a really complex designed silver headboard - with loads of swirls and loops in the metal XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back