Crisis Core Things that annoyed you?

There wasn't enough variety in the missions that and there is too many of them. The rewards are good, its just doing the same mission operative over and over is boring. Retrieve this, kill that, etc i actually fell asleep on the 1000 soldier mission i got so bored but i ended up beating it anyway XP.

Yeah. Currently I'm just doing the missions and they all have the same concepts. They should've done something to make it more interesting rather than make SO many missions and make you do the same things in all of them.

They announced the game in 2004 (before the PSP even came out) and didn't release it until over 4 years later. They had plenty of time to incorporate decent, interesting and diverse missions. The main story wasn't long anyway, so I'd have thought there'd be plenty of time to develop the missions.

I don't know, it just screams a little lazy to me. I might be wrong though. I never bothered with many missions anyway. I completed about 45% of them at the most and just wandered off to finish the game.

Why do people keep saying its annoying and cant believe Zack died? He was supposed to lol, hes not supposed to make it back to Midgar. I wanted him to live as much as the next big fan of Zack but he wasnt supposed to and we all knew that.
The only things I can really say annoyed me were that 1- wayyyy too short, and 2- you randomly level up, not by killing monsters and such.

things that annoyed me:

1. zack died. T__T
2. not much zerith scenes. (im a die-hard zxa fan)
3. story's kinda short.
4. the missions where you have to kill 300+ soldiers.

hmmm.... what else?

but mainly, what disappointed me in the game is the lack of zerith scenes.. honestly, i want more zerith lovin'. did they even kiss? did aerith introduce zack to her mom?

Hope no tomatoes are thrown to me for what I'm about to say...but I was annoyed by the story actually.Many times I felt like it copied the original and sometimes overdid it to the point where the whole Jenova project sounded cheesy.
Also Genesis annoyed the hell out of me,he was just annoying and I can't accept him as a real character.I'm sorry but I'm used to the old simple storyline where the vilain is Sephiroth.

Um what really bothered me was the fact that he only carried two swords in the game, I know it's trying to be real and all with the whole storyline but...If I was a soldier with a decent salary and all you'd think you take the time to upgrade weapons (Buster Sword can final weapon for all I care). I would have liked to see Zack use one of those rounded shape swords used by the Ex-Soldier mobs in FF7 or something along the lines of it. (I mean a nail bat would be fun)

Honestly after replaying the game, the thing that annoyed me the most was the way they died. In FF7 they show three Shinra infantry men shooting him and here, it's like over 1000. My godddd...I was so annoyed by how much their fricken attacks hurt even though my HP was over 9999! :l It makes me wanna kick someone in the face.

The missions do seem quite repetitive, but they do work for "grinding". I do dislike the fact that I don't know when I'm going to level up next, however because of the lack of an exp system, and the randomized gameplay. It does shake things up a bit, and at the same time makes the game much more unique on the contrary.

The thing that bugs me the most is the robotic voice "Activating Combat Mode" and the "Conflict Resolved" voice. I've been playing this game hours straight since I started yesterday, and being in 34245758430 battles, it gets repetitive.

ok for 1 the game is Short n simple i can kinda see how that is B/C its leading up to ff7 but...zack seems Queerish although we no he is Not that Annoyed me n the thing that Annoyed me the Mostr is the Vault cod thng towards the end

1, Aeriths Voice
2. Zack ripping Cloud off left and right.
3. Spehiroths eye lashes
4. Genesis' resemblance to Sephiroth
5. Cloud being a shy girly kinda kid.

Everyone please try and remember that this is a post count section. Try and expand on your posts as much as possible. Thanks. :)

well what i hated was that pause in between attacks you know you attack onese then like 2 minutes later zack can attack again i can understand they dont want you spamming combo attack but the pause is just annoying

another thing i hate is that dang random DMW reel half the tie im not getting anythingt i need im happy when the no MP or AP cost comes up but when i really need a limitbreak or such i can never get it and those parts where the DMW is effected by emotions is a complete lie i still get the same rate as ever >_>

Third one i can think of right now is the dang stealth mission I FRIKEN HATE THAT PART i seem to always get caught cuz it looks like the soldiers seem to change their paths to something they weren't originally just to catch me >_>

The fact that Genesis was pushed into the Nibelhiem Incident. :ffs:

He was not even there the first time, and just to make Crisis Core's story seem authentic, they shoved him in there. I thought that was very sloppy and created a very large discrpancy within the story. The fact that they made it seem as though a suggestion of his made Sephiroth descend into insanity really grinded my gears :hmph:

1.) I feel that the shops were pretty much unneccessary as i kept majority of the same materia the whole game. I rarely used the shops so they were useless to me.

2.) GENESIS!!! I hated his constant rambling about loveless and fruit and crap.

3.) Not having a skip scene button to skip whenever Genesis was talking about Loveless.

4.) The mssions and the DMV. Two horrid things of CC

i hated when i had to fight angeal. he always shot thunder from his back when i tried to to critical damage!

Back