The School of the Wolves (part one)

He shouldn't have expected anything more. Teachers in classrooms were cowering behind desks in their classrooms or merely just sitting back with a bottle of some fluid (alcohol) or another, allowing the violence to happen. Unconscious freshman with bloodied noses and bruised faces were laid to rest on both sides of the hallway. Blood trailed the lockers, ending in splatters on the windows.

Some of the unlucky souls had tried using weapons apparently as well.

In short, it wasn't a purge; it was a massacre. This brutal scene had been more than enough for Mason resolve himself to not share the same fate as the rest of those in his year.

But he was torn: Should he hide, or should he fight to avenge his fallen classmates.

Of course fight!

"Hey Freshman!"

RIght on time. Greaser style italian-looking upperclassmen was charging him with a sloppy-looking haymaker.

"My name is Mason, and this is my high school debut..."

Thrusting his leg out for a longer and wider stance, Mason dipped low with his guard, first extending his leading hand, striking hard and fast with a straight right to the chin. In short, he let loose his Magnum straight.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Ribbon was hiding overly scared freshmen in her classroom, whilst calmy sitting back with a nice glass of pinot noir and Dan Brown novel.

An upperclassmen came literally flying through her door landing finally after sliding another foot in a heap of splintered wood, glass, and pain...

Mrs. Ribbon was hiding overly scared freshmen in her classroom, whilst calmy sitting back with a nice glass of pinot noir and Dan Brown novel.

“Huh Huh hey there kiddos! Greenman here, your soon-to-be king of the school… Just wanted to say: LET THE GREAT FRESHMAN PURGE BEGIN!!! Don’t take it personal freshies, just tradition.”

Stephen smiled as the Intercom burst out with the fact that it was the freshman Purge, but sadly he had no choice but to do nothing about it as he was still getting chased, after 5 minutes more of running he glanced over his shoulder and realised that the group had vanished "Hmm, they must have been freshman" Stephen muttered as he turned around to see a small boy in the corner, cowering.

Stephen walked over to the boy with a smirk on his face "you a freshman?" he questioned as the boy gave out a nod his smirk turned to a sinister smile "Sorry dude, it's tradition" Stephen announced right before he punched the boy on the end of the nose, Stephen felt it break under his fist, the boy hit the floor hard, and when he looked up the boy had tears running down his face.

"Crying with a broken nose, that sucks. . . .really" Stephen muttered smirking before punting the boy in the head knocking him clean out.

As Stephen spun around he saw a senior Stood before him "you a Freshman?" the older boy asked "no Sophmore" Stephen replied "oh man, your tribal?" the senior asked "yup, thats me" Stephen informed him. "Enjoy the purge, it's a good time to kick ass" the Senior joked.

Stephen glanced around "yea, i intend to kick some ass and chew some bubblegum" Stephen joked before adding "Sadly though, I'm all outta gum"

Ryan stood at the door way and sighed deeply, Sam was still inside the room with his newly assigned job of writing everything on his notebook down again neatly in categories and organizing it. It was over one hundred pages so it would take him an hour at least, meanwhile Ryan had watched the so called werewolf fight another and had taken note of his injury.

"Someone must have given him a hell of a beaten some time recently", Ryan said signing before turning to Sam. "Don't you want to join the so called Purge?" Ryan asked clearly.

"Nah, I don't like that side of thing, picking on those weaker than you. If there not stronger or equal strength there not worth fighting", Sam said as he finished another refill pages and put it in the filing cabinet under Main Gangs.

"Good to hear, I don't like that sort of thing ether, it's mindless violence with little to no purpose", Ryan said signing before he noticed a girl standing over by a book shelf looking at him or more so the room. She was cute with long brown hair and blue eyes along with being small with a good figure. Ryan looked at her and she covered behind the book shelf some more making Ryan shake his head. He then picked up the bag left in the room and held it up so she could see and pointed at it. The girl saw the bag and nodded before Ryan made a motion for her to come over and gave a friendly smile.

"Ah... thank you", the girl said quietly as she took the bag from Ryan and held it against her.

"No problem, I know our take over of this room was a little sneaky but it was that or violence and I don't like hurting girls", Ryan said smiling again which made the girl blush slightly.

"Well then I will just have to purge this one myself", a black guy with a shaved head said standing ready across the area. Ryan pushed the girl behind him and put his hands in his pockets and stood calmly, despite this look Ryan was actually ready for a fight.

"Well as a gentleman I will have to protect her", Ryan said smiling before the guy smirked and ran at Ryan. He took a fast punch but Ryan was faster dodging before spinning around bringing his elbow hard into his ribs before deciding to end it fast. He spun around low knocking the guy off his feet and rotated as a blur on the spot before flipped backwards facing away from him. His foot came down into his stomach before he touched the ground and the force did the rest. Ryan was now standing on top of the guys stomach which would have felt like it had been taken to with a sledge hammer.

"This gentleman is lethal, remember that", Ryan said before walking off him and patting the girl on the head making her blush more. "You any good at Intel gathering and organization?" Ryan asked leaning against the doorway again next to him, Sam had watched the fight from inside but was back to writing.

"Ah... yes I'm good at writing and I hope to be a good information source", the girls said quietly which made Ryan smile.

"Well how about I take you under my protect and in return you join my group, Twilight Reviewers; we're information dealers", Ryan said calmly and the girl nodded quickly.

"Yes I would like that", she said smiling. "My name is Yui but my friends at my old school called me Bookworm", the girl said calmly and for the first time Ryan noticed that her bag had several large novals in it.

"Well then I'm Ryan, people call me the List Keeper, and thats Sam people call him Tank. With you thats three members", Ryan said calmly before offering the girl a chair inside which she took. With the affair of the bag sorted out Ryan locked the door so unless someone was willing to break down a strong heavy oak door they weren't getting in.

Striding through the halls, Stephen wasn't really paying attention to where he was walking, he was forced to put a couple of over confident Freshman in their place on his casual walk. After a while of walking he found himself stood outside the door to which he had kicked open earlier, to help the two guys.

Knocking heavily on the door Stephen smiled, he figured the pair would have locked it "hey yo, Pritty boy open up, It's Tribal" Stephen shouted his smile dimming down to a subtle smirk.

Dies hair was slightly frazzled and came down around her head in a slight mess. As the "Triumvirate" had predicted, she had taken down the three freshmen within a minute. The first fell to a quick jab to the back of the neck as she came out of the room. To Dies' disgust, a whole bunch of sophomore were being heldd back by the three. It didn't matter though. As the first dropped, Dies swung the bokuto into the knee of the second, forcing him down before a quick upper palm to the chin, sending him back to his feet and over. The last, most likely the striongest of the three, ignored the trash sophomore and charged, swinging a relatively decent hook. However, with ease, Dies stepped under and launched a short upward jab at the freshmen. His eyes enlarged as he battled against speed and the subconscious smile as he felt the wooden stick bypass his ear meant that he had dodged it. Dies smiled too.

Gotcha!

The freshman was about to make for a bear hug when Dies let go of the bokuto. Her left hand drifted to the back of his massive neck. With quick and lethal precision, Dies launched a heavy knee into his chest. Instantly, the freshman's muscles tensed before relaxing as he fell unconscious. As he fell, his clawing hands snagged Dies' ski beanie. With a up turned face, Dies pointed a thumb downward.

One hit.

Since they were out, there was no reason to be hostile anymore. With care that any girl posess, she dragged the three boy into the classroom and gave them in the care of the Triumvirate. As long as she is in here, they should be somewhat safe.

More activity than usually in the library ... gosh I hate it Richard sat still, staring the door to an usually unused room.

'' Seems like a good spot ...'' Richard muttered, stood up and slowly walked towards the door. He made a little knock to the door and tried to open it. It was locked. Without wasting any words, he moved towards the desk and searched for the keys. But it was useless, the key wasn't there. He turned around and moved to the door.

'' Whoever is there ... better let meh in!'' Richard told with rather strict and loud voice.

OOC: Richard tries to hide it, but his leg is causing him tons of pain :D Although, he is fantastic at controlling pain, but there's no point in making it even worse, so he actually wants to enter the room to hide himself there.

Last edited:
The seasons brisk early chill crept in on Max and sent tiny shivers down his spine. It wasn't actually that bad of weather, but it was still very much unlike the warm temperatures of the region he grew up in, the very same place he spent his whole life up until now... Now he lives with his drunken aunt who could care less about his well being, or grades, or anything for that matter. Essentially Max was on his own, starting a whole new life, all of his family, friends, past loves, he had to leave behind with his old school, his old home...

He hadn't herd much about his new school, actually he is without any sort of information about his new school... As he approached the school he herd a bell ringing, and he said aloud to himself "I presume I am late" with a sort of half smile. Then he reached in his pocket and pulled out a pair of headphones connected to his mp3 player "I am going to need a little bit of music if I plan on making it through the first day.

As he entered the front lobby he looked around for a school map to show him where his first class would be... Senior English Room 35 First Floor Left Wing... Looks like thats where I'm heading And so Max made his way down the halls of the school with his face to the floor watching his feet as he listened to some of his favorite music on his way to class. He could see movement out of the corners of his eyes, but he wasn't ready for any confrontation with anyone else. However as he approached the room of his first class he felt a tug on the back of his clothes, and then he felt his body pull backwards and get slammed against a set of lockers knocking him to the floor consequently flinging his headphones out of his ears as well.

"You look surprised freshman?" A tall and extremely well built kid with red hair and freckles said to a bewildered look that appeared on Max's face... Not a second later the built ginger flung his fist down upon Max's face crashing roughly from the side cracking his jaw and knocking him to the floor...

What the hell is going on? Max asked himself as he laid on the ground for seconds whatching the big red haired bastard laugh and mock how fast Max dropped to the ground... But Max managed to bring himself back to his feet and stand before the assailant. The freckled monster let out a chuckle and swung his fist crashing towards Max's face one more, but Max had thought this strike out ahead of time, while he was laying on the floor he thought how to take down this bully. So when the boy swung his fist Max swung open the locker causing the fist to crash inside of it. Max then proceeded to smash the locker door up against the freckled boy's arm.

*Crack*

The sound of the kids bones splitting in his arms could be heard from any classroom in the vicinity... The red haired boy then passed out laying shaking on the floor. Scared of what he had done and the trouble he could get in he ran quickly to his first class in hopes that he could lay low...

Last edited:
OOC: So both Solid and Strike are knocking on my door lol.

BIC: Ryan looked up from writing when he heard a knock and mumbled something quietly under his breath on why can't people leave it be and I need to get a sigh up that says keep out. Yui was now helping write everything down with Sam, she enjoyed this and Sam had promised to leave her be since she was a member of the group now. With her and Ryan writing they had almost gotten it all done already. Ryan heard one voice then another from outside, both were muffled from the sounds of fightning outside since Sam had openned a window. Ryan walked over to the door and drew his staff out in before openning the door to reveal Tribal and another boy he hadn't seen before.

"Ok then what do you two want, we're busy recording information and are not yet ready for sealing and buying information yet. Additionally Tribal thanks for cleaning out this room for us, I will pay you those cigerets when I can", Ryan said calmly in a businuis like manner. Ryan heard a heavy groan before the book shelf across the room fell down making Ryan shake his head. "But if your here to get away for the violence I have three simple rules. One: No fightning in this room, Two: Be polite we're the ones hosting you the room, and Three: If we want you to leave you listen to us and leave", Ryan finished before shrugging and leaning aganist the door frame.

"Additionally we have a Freshman in here, even look at her aggressively and Ryan and I will have you out the window in no time", Sam yelled laughing which made Yui smile slightly.

Stephen smiled as Listkeeper gave his little Speech stephen smirked, Striding past he gave out a small chuckle, "no offence to ya" Stephen announced "but I don't want to start anything with a group who collect information, shit like that could get a man killed" Stephen added, a manor of jokeing in his voice as he sat down and slung his feet atop the desk.

"look, Ryan is it? you can forget the fags, just let me chill out here anytime i need it and all is cool" Stephen informed him, a small smirk sat on his face.

Ryan quiet liked Tribal mannerism and so laughed back.

"Well I'm up for that, just don't mess the place up. I like organization, that and keep to the rules and you can hang out here fine", Ryan said before remembering something. "That and don't steal the information we have here", Ryan said giving a evil glare before shrugging again and sitting down.

"And done", Yui said smiling and stretching which made Ryan raise an eyebrow as he looked across the table. In front of her and Sam was a large pile of A4 papers stacked up that seemed larger than what would have been contained in his list. "I also wrote down everything I have learnt in my couple of days here so I hope that helps", Yui said giving a friendly smile.

"Well every bit of information helps", Ryan said calmly.

"Yeah and we need another person with writing as good and as fast as hers. Seriously I can write but that much that fast", Sam said shaking his hand before a sharp crack sounded against the window. Ryan looked up to find one of the windows cracked with a stone stuck still inside the glass. Sam got up and rushed to the window. "How the hell threw that you little fucken punks, tell me now and pay for the repair or so help me god I will rip you all to peices and trample you down", Sam yelled down into the yard. Ryan walked up to the window next to him and saw the faces of three freshman and memorised there faces instantly.

"Well if I see them again I will make them pay up", Ryan mumbled before turning to the door. "Are you going to come in, I would like to lock the door if you won't", Ryan said talking to the other guy still outside.

Richard saw as Tribal entered the room, but stopped at the doorway for a moment. He was searching something from his pocket. Finally, he found it. A piece of paper which reminded a map.

'' Okay ...'' Richard answered to the voice telling him to come in or leave. Slowly, he moved inside and took a seat.

'' Hey Tank ... so this one is the new classmate eh?'' Werewolf said with emotionless voice and smiled to himself. For a moment, he gave a look to the stone in the glass and then looked back at the guy.

'' This map might interest you .... all current organizations and they areas of influence are colored on the map.'' He told while putting the map on a table, so the new guy could pick it up.

'' Now ... may I waste my time here? I'm annoyed by the weaklings who try to challenge me all the time ...'' Werewolf said with his usual voice and took out a bottle of beer from his pocket.

'' Want some too, Tribal?'' Werewolf said while looking at Tribal and offering the second tin he took from pocket to Tribal.

Ryan picked up the map and gazed at it for a while, it was accurate to the information he already had so it was useful.

"Yeah this is the guy Richard, his name is Ryan and his title is List Keeper which suits him well", Sam said calmly while Ryan drew out his notebook and copied the map into one of the pages. Ryan's pen was wider than most because it had five different colors and a pencil lead inside it making it very useful.

"I can fight extremely well but I care for information and looking after girls more, gentleman are a dying breed", Ryan said sighing before folding up the map and handing it to Yui. "Can you enlarge that when you have time?" Ryan asked calmly.

"Yeah sure, to put it up on the wall or something?" Yui asked.

"Yeah but add this room and the library as our area of control since nobody seems to control the library", Ryan said calmly and Yui nodded back.

"Your welcome to stay here but again keep to the rules", Ryan said before sitting down next to Yui and thinking. Hmmm I think I should get a heap of manga books to put in here, that way we would be able to read in our free time Ryan thought calmly.

True to her words, Dies stayed inside the classroom after dragging the three freshmen in to join his friend. All four laid sprawled on the ground while the few girls in the classroom mulled around. Dies had placed three tables next to each other so that she could lie down whil her friends played cards. The noise of fights and battles echoed throughout the hallway as always, but she cut it out of her mind.

Wanna play Dee?

Snapping out of her doze, Dies cracked open an eye and looked at Cynthia. The blue haired and simple girl offered her a hand of cards in a wide eyed smile. Dies didn't know what it was, but something just made the three simply loveable.

Kya! You're so cuuute!

Jumping from her tables, Dies launched a wide hug at Cynthia almost plling her off her chair. Grabbing the cards, Dies continued standing behind Cynthia, head resting on the top of the mess of blue hair.

Ah...if only school was normal...

She felt sorry for her friends. They were the typical school girls that most likely fit in with those that went to private schools, yet here they were in a punk school with their lives on the line. Dies didn't mind. She was a fighter by blood and relished in the thrill of a fight.

Ugh....ow...

A small moan and groan came from the pile of freshmen on the floor as the, began to regain consciousness. Mary, being the mother of the three
got up and went to check on them.

Hmm... no broken bones...but very shaken. You went overboard Dee.

Suddenly, the boy with his head in Mary's hand woke up and instantly lunged at Mary, bowling her over. Fist raised and mounted on top of the girl, he was about to lay into her face when he noticed a few things. Firstly, she was cowering and in fear. Secondly, the girl in which he was on top of didn't look like fighting material. Thirdly, he wasn't in the hallwa anymore, but in a quiet classroom and finally, around him stood three girls, one brandishing a baton, another a baseball bat and the third, the very wooden sword tha knocked him out, all looking very, very pissed.

I suggest you get off her before we break you...

Anne rarely fought, but when its related to her "sisters" nothing is exception. The boy, feeling a cold tingle in his spin, slowly slid off the girl and sat on his haunches.

Good. Now stay still in the room for now or you can go back out and get smashed.

After making her point, Anne went back to her desk while Dies stood still for a few second before following suit. Cynthia on the other hand, crouched to eye level with him and glared hard, baseball bat along her shoulders. mary dusted herself off and went to check on the other three and just in case they decided to pull that shit again, she would be in whacking distance.

Ryan felt a shiver run down his spine, the sort that he got when a group of girls were troubled by some guy. This was shaken from Ryan's mind as several loud crashes sounded from outside. Ryan shock his head before getting up.

"Sam and Yui, hold down the fort I'm going outside to do some damage control in the library", Ryan said as he drew his staff out and snapped the pieces together. "Lock the door behind me", Ryan called back as he walked out and shut the door, we have to get some keys Ryan thought adding another thing to the to do list. The library was a mess, several bookshelves had been knocked over and there was a good dozen people border lining dead. Ryan sighed as he found the source of the problem two tough looking seniors sitting at the desk in the middle of the room.

"Hey, are you a freshman?" the brown haired one of the pair said getting up.

"No but I am the guy who's got a problem with you wrecking my turf", Ryan said getting into the whole feel of the library being his groups territory.

"Oh really? What are you going to do about it", the red haired guy said joining his comrade standing making Ryan shake his head. He spun his staff around quickly before darting straight at them, Ryan wasn't going to hold back. Ryan's staff was devided into three sections with a tight cable running through the middle of all three, this cable was lose enough for the seckons to be seperated and folded but tight enough to enable them to snap together.

"Look at this guy", the brown hair guy said as he took a punch at Ryan, Ryan was faster though as usual and circled to the right but this time brought his staff heavily into the side of his ribs before loosening that section and spinning the remaining two ends up to smack him over the side of the head knock him down. Ryan the spun around as the lose section snapped back in place and swept the other guy off his feet before spining his staff around and bring one end hard into his right thigh which resulted in a satisfying snap of breaking bone. Ryan now looked down on the two.

"Ok then you two are in charge of cleaning up this library and making sure no one else enters, if the job isn't at least half done by the end of the hour I will break all the bones in both of your bodies, go that?" Ryan said in a calmly and serious way that would scare the toughest of guys into doing his will. Both got up the best they could and set to work dragging the unconscious bodies of others out while Ryan left the library.

After wondering around a bit Ryan observed a few interesting situations but because he was carrying around a large metal staff no one was willing to break into a fight with him which was all the better. After a bit Ryan stumbled upon a occupied classroom, he opened the door and was immediately taken off guard by three guys lying on the ground, only one of which was awake. Ryan walked in and spotted a group of girls, a bat, a baton and a wooden sword to name the weapons in arms reach. Ryan adjusted his staff so it was in a soldiers rest position for a spear. Three of girls didn't look like fighters while the last one did. Ryan decided to play the part of a the friendly gentleman on this one.

"Hello ladies, can I lend you all a hand in any way?" Ryan said smiling kindly while he closed the door behind him. One thing Ryan didn't like was people walking in and starting a fight mid way through a conversation.

Werewolf watched as Ryan left and the others locked the door behind him.

'' List Keeper eh ... '' He muttered quietly and then stood up. He gave a glance to the window and then walked to the other end of the room. A smile formed on his face.

'' Do you guys know to who this room belonged originally?'' Richard's voice was emotionless as always, but his face reflected astonishment.

'' This symbol on the wall, it was the symbol of Black Dog, one of the most famous and powerful Top Dogs of all time.'' He pointed to a small symbol reminding a cross inside a pentagram.

'' It is said that he killed 4 of his rivals to get the position.''

'' Anyway, Tribal, aiming for Top Dog position?'' He asked while taking a seat in the other end of the room.

Being the hot-head she was, Cynthia got up from her crouching position and stood squarely with the man, her eyes narrowing slightly as if thinking he is a threat. It seems like the man didn'y recognise Dies from just a while ago, but Dies remembered. He was the information broker that could fight. Cynthia and Anne could somewhat duke it out, but this man was different. He KNEW how to fight.

What? You wanna start somethi...ow!

The pencil case flew through the air and wacked Cynthia in the back of the head. Before the girl could say anything, Anne shushed her before taking over. More likely than not, if Cynthia got into a fight, Dies would have to step in, which would get her pumped for more fights.

Quiet Cee. Stop picking fights.

Turning her attention back onto the newcomer, she had to deduce and figure out what he wanted. The school is a complex thing and trust is earnt incredibly hard.

I do believe we seem quiet fine right now. Dies has...taken care of things, for a lack of better words.

Yo! We meet again. Whatcha doing walking about? Joining the Freshmen Purge?

As a reminder, Dies placed the bokuto in front and leaned on it as if it was a cane. Dies never liked the purge and never sought out to "purge" them. If he answered yes, then it was highly unlikely she could establish trust with him.

Ah, yes. You can help by telling us how we can help you. Do you need something? Information? Negotiation assistance? Back-up? The Triumvirate is at your service, for a price.

For Anne, any time is a good time for business. She had not seen this man before, but he could prove to be a lucrative investment. He seemed quite capable.

Last edited:
Ryan shock his head after he heard the girl talk about the Purge, Ryan only fought for reasons and would never harm a girl unless it was life or death.

"No, I am not part of the Purge and don't want to be, such stupid matters don't catch my interest. I fight in ether self defense or to protect something", Ryan said calmly before his memory pricked, he remembered Die's from before in the hallway, One hit. Ryan turned to the girl offering business. "Additionally I'm not really up for making business as I am setting up my own in sorts, I am an information broker of sorts who is starting up a group", Ryan start calmly smiling. "I am the founder and leader of the Twilight Reviewers, people call me the List Keeper. You've most likely already meet my co leader Tank and we have a freshman girl who goes by Book Worm as well", Ryan started calmly before the door flew open revealing a group of freshman balls looking ready to fight upon seeing Ryan's staff they started to back up.

"Ah were sorry", one of them managed to say before Ryan swung his staff and left it a mili meter from his temple.

"Leave now, I don't like my conversations to be interrupted", Ryan said in a cool calm voice that put a shiver down the boys spine, they left without a second thought. "Anyway Triumvirate, interesting I will have to remember that teaming up with such a group would be interesting", Ryan said calmly before his watch beeped twice quickly. Ryan looked down on it, an hour or so had passed so it was about time to be heading back. "Our HQ is in the door off the back of the library, if your interesting in teaming up sharing information or simply hanging out and chatting feel free to drop by. If you do respect the others in the room, no fighting and no stealing information", Ryan said before heading towards the door, he had to check on the pair in the library, if they hadn't at least corrected the book shelves they were going to be up for a world of hurt.

A team of three sophmores crumpled to the ground in pain. Mason was starting to get the hang of this. He'd run into them when he was sprinting down the hallway, heading for the library. He'd taken three good shots to the gut, and a shallow hook to the cheek, which was beginning to smart, just to be honest.

He was certainly doing better that he'd expected to though, as he found himself stepping on the head of one of the still conscious sophmores screaming "How cool is your mohawk now motherfucker!?"

When Mason regained control of his senses, he realized something: he wasn't fighting back to help his fellow freshmen (although he did inadvertantly), there was no reason to be for him to be screaming, as more attracted attention would mean entering a fight where he'd no chance of winning.

He took off, sprinting for the library. Fighting on the first day was good enough to build some rep, but he'd feared, that too big of a rep too quickly might make him a target. While being more than exciting for him, he had a mother to worry about, and it annoyed him to no end to put up with overly aggressive doting.

The screams emenating from the halls were increasing in volume and number. It was total chaos, almost near it's fever pitch. Third period would be starting in a couple of minutes. If he could make it to the library, there' be plenty of space and time to wait things out for however long this "tradition" lasted.

Mason was standing before the great double doors of the library when the intercom crackled, with a painful wave of feedback. His close proximity to a speaker made it feel like there were needles being lodged in his ear.

"Greenman heeeeeeere! Third period is about to start. You upperclassmen know the drill... And for you harder core kiddos, just make sure to stop when the bell rings please. We don't want trouble, legal or otherwise. Greenman OOOOOUUUUUWWWWWWTTTTT!"

Ryan smiled, it appeared this tradition was coming to a close and all too late in his mind, something like this should have been short and sweet not dragged out. As Ryan rounded another bend and circled around another brawl he came to the libraries main doors and entered to find the two seniors putting the last book shelf back up, they were struggling but getting it done.

"Good, I was worried I would have to beat you guys down further", Ryan said happily looking around before walking over to them. Ryan reached his staff up and pushed against the top of the shelf tipping it up straight finishing the job. "Now then all you got to do is protect this place till this whole thing is over", Ryan said before walking back towards the door to the HQ. It's already been a long day but it's fun and exciting, Ryan thought calmly to himself. Ryan knocked on the door calmly before speaking. "It's me open up", he said calmly and loudly before shuffling sounded inside.

"One sec", Yui's voice sounded before the door clicked and opened to let him in. Ryan locked the door again behind him and sat down on the edge of the table and yawned.

Anne was intrigued. A new information group with high combat capabilities. It was interesting. Although they themnselves had a wide web of connections, the Triumvirate wasn't particularly combat ready immediately. Sure they held favours from all corners of the school that would help them, but if they needed to fight on the spot,they weren't in a nice position. Dies would defend them till she was unconscious or until everyone else was, but sher was not part of the Triumvirate, nor did she wish to join. She had just assumed the position as a de-facto protector. It would be most profitable to see how they go and seek alliance or peace if they deem successful. Snapping her tablet shut and slipping into her bag, Anne turned to face Dies.

Hey, Dee. If we were to go and ally ourselves with someone, what would you do.

Dies snorted and settled herself down.

Well duh. I'll follow. Its not like im doing anything and if you three are in this business, someone has to look after you.

Satisfied that Dies and their relationship would not deteriorate with them joining the rat race in school, Anne smiled and lead the group out the door.

Thanks Dee. Thats good to know. Lets go guys. Second period. The freshies are safe, so leave them be.

Weapons back in their respective place and hidden, the four walked out into the corridor. There were odd patches of blood here and there, but it was part of the scenery of Pendle, and if one wanted to survive, the better get used to it.

Back