The School of the Wolves (part one)

Serge68

Blue Mage
Gil
((OOC link: http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/t...-the-wolves-part-1-ooc-and-signups-33411.html ))

The School of the Wolves (part 1) OOC and signups
The intercom crackles to life as you all enter school for the first day.

"Hey kids! Are you new to this school? I'm going to take the dumb looks on your faces for a yes. Welcome to Pendle High, the school of wolves and arguably the worst school in the nation. This place is the absolute worst in the nation. There are only two kinds of dudes here: the ones who transferred here on purpose, and those who wound up here because of bad luck... and those dudes probably aren't going to be here too much longer.

If you're that first kinda' dude, then there's only one reason to be here: To climb on top of the pile of broken bones that this school is going to turn into and be the Top Dog! To rule this school, and with your crew, defend the pride and honor of not only this school, but the whole damn town. We've never lost a war to any of the other schools in the whole damn state.

The principal doesn't give a damn, and spends his days inside the office glued to his computer. The teachers are either alcoholics, on their way to it, or baked out of their gourds, and the sober ones are too chicken to do shit. I don't even think that the town cares all that much about the place, but something keeps 'em from bulldozing the place over n' turnin' it into a strip mall. I don't blame 'em This place is so thoroughly stuck in the middle of nowhere that your parents (well, those of you who have parents) are probably wondering if the government remembers -let alone- knows that we exist. We don't don't really care though. We're not all about fighting though, and we screw around a lot and have fun but...

This high school isn't the place for the weak, or exceedingly pacifistic. This is a school where you make your way with your fists. Within these hallowed halls, respect is the most valued currency, and is earned by proving your strength and guts through the fights that you're gonna' have.

...Oh, and freshman? Welcome to high school"

-Garry "The Diplomat" Greenman. Pendle High Senior, leader of the "Three Blind Mice" faction, and spokesperson for the Tyrants Alliance.

The battle for Top Dog, home among the strongest continues. The severity of the recession has decimated the state's economy. For as long as it's existed, Pendle high has had the reputation of being the strongest high-school and home to the best fighters, and worst punks, doofs, and delinquents in the state.

There are rumors of a massive, perhaps, impossible enemy rising, an enourmous secret alliance of schools from the surrounding area, ready to utterly destroy the school of wolves.

Does this enemy exist? Who will be the Top Dog? Will the "wolves" be able to defeat this enemy?

You "wolves" probably already know the answers. It's in your nature, and over everything else, the reason that you're here.

For the rest of you punks well...

Last edited:
Ryan couldn't help but smile as he walked around the school, the announcement at the start and one of the big gang leaders speak was a knock to the head for many students but to Ryan who wanted to be here it was exciting. Ryan didn't mind the uniform ether, he wore just the shirt which was hanging loosely alone with pants and shoes his staff was folded up and slipped into the back of his pants out of view. Ryan liked this look and thought it suited him nicely. As Ryan turned a corner he found a group of bald black guys chatting away in a friendly group, Ryan gave them a friendly way as he walked past and a couple waved back while the others nodded there head.

In a place like this confidence was everything and Ryan knew that well, if you walk the right walk and look tough then most people will respect you right off the bat. Things were going well, Ryan was bunking class just exploring the school and had found many of the note worthy areas, these he had added to his notebook next to a map he had drawn up from copying the one in his school diary. As Ryan came to a bathroom he noticed a sign up sheet outside it and instantly flipped out his notebook and added it to the second floor section of his map with a side note. With this done Ryan turned around to find one massive guy who looked like he could bench press half a tone. He was looking at the sheet so Ryan stepped aside to make room for him while still finishing writing his observation notes.

"You new around here? the guy said in a rough voice, he was like a tower, tall and very muscly with red spiky hair and sharp green eyes that seemed more intelligent than he looked.

"Yeah, I transferred in. I'm doing a little exploring and taking notes right now", Ryan said as he finished and put away his notebook.

"Whats that?" the guy said motioning towards Ryan's book as he finished putting it in his pocket.

"Notes, maps, information I am the List Keeper and I keep all sorts of information in there as thats what I hope to deal in", Ryan explained calmly.

"Ah just like Goggles", the guy said laughing. "Well if your into that sort of thing you must not be very good at fighting" the big guy said leaning down slightly so he was eye level with Ryan.

"If you think that your wrong", Ryan said calmly staring the guy down.

"Want to prove me wrong?" came the rough retort.

"I don't normally fight for no reason, I win you give me information. Everything you know about the school it's factions everything", Ryan said grinning.

"Sure if thats what you want", this was followed by a straight right punch which Ryan dodged with ease, the guy was powerful but slow. Ryan twisted around and came with a low kick from the side aimed just behind the knee which landed on target bringing the guy forward onto that knee. With this Ryan was behind him and in a quick motion grabbed both his arms put his foot in the middle of his back and pulled his arms back and pushed forwards with his foot.

"Now tell me everything", Ryan said in an almost sinister way.

UAGH!

*CRACK* *SMACK*

Shit!

A shadow towered over the 9th grader who was whimpering on the floor, clutching his now broken nose. Propping himself on his elbow, he tried to get back up when a black loafer feet was planted across his chest, which promptly stomped him back on his back.

Please....just stop. We're sorry.

Lying just a few feet behind the looming figure laid three other 9th grader, either knocked out or like their friend, whimpering. The figure took her foot from his chest and crouched in from of his face, lifting his chin so that they started eye to eye.

Already stirring trouble on the first day? Don't try this shit again, nor mess with my friends, understand?

At the fence, three other girls cowered slightly. One with glasses, the other a petite girl and the last just normal. Definitely not fighting material. The boy on the ground whimpered again. A swift back hand caught him in the face.

I said, do you understand?

His head began nodding like a woodpecker, in which, satisfied, Dies let his head fall from her hand. It always came to this. Anne, Mary and Cynthia were not fighters, but were a bit of information brokers. They therefore became rather good targets for young up and comes. BUT, as her friends, Dies would purposely go out of her way from her neutral life to hunt down those that threatened them. In this case, a bunch of no named 9th graders.

Come, i dont think these guys will bother you anymore.

As always, the announcement blared over the school on the first day. She could remember quite clearly her first day and how eager some people were in making a name for themselves. It was the first week that was the most troublesome. As much as she didnt want it, Dies herself has a reputation herself as a fighter. Some of the cockier freshman sometimes try and take her on. The four walked through the school gate, Dies, as confidant as ever, strolled right through while her friends tagged behind, trying to keep up. From the corner of her eye, she spotted a scuffle already on the second floor.

Already...? This year sure is restless.

Dies continued into the main building and headed towards her classroom. The scuffle she had saw was in the way of the path to her room. She hoped sincerly that it was over by the time she got up there.

*BANG*

as the door burst off of it's hinges a boy, who was heavily tattooed lay atop the busted door, he looked into the he hadjust come out of with a smirk on his face "Dude can't we just talk about this?" he announced as the larger boy strode towards him, the larger boy raised his foot, and the smaller boy rolled off the door and into the corridor.

The larger boy stomped on the door snapping it into two pieces "Obviously not" the smaller boy announced, as the larger boy strode towards the smaller one, a group of children began lining the corridor "well okay then, I guess you don't know who your fucking with" the boy announced "I'm Stephen, Tribal, Hownam" Stephen announced, the larger boy paused for a moment "I don't care what your rep says, I'm taking you down" he announced, his voice filled with rage.

"So be it" Stephen announced as he noticed a boy at the side of the hall bending over to tie his shoes "thanks" Stephen muttered as he ran up the corridor, used the boy down on one knee as a kick stand and launched himself atthe larger boy. as his feet connected with the boy's chest, he didn't flinch "Shit" Stephen announced as the larger boy swatted him to the floor as thought Stephen was a fly.

Stephen lay stil for a moment as the larger boy looked down and then began reaching for Stephen. Stephen kicked the larger boy in the knee's causing them to buckle backwards and make the massive opponant fall to his knee's wincing in pain. Standing up Stephen smiled "it sucks to be you right now" Stephen announced as he unleashed a three punch combo, and then a round house kick to the larger boy's head, knocking him clean out.

The hordes of children lining the corridor were cheering, the underdog had pulled through, and it was unbelievable considering the size difference, but then again, Stephen always overcame the odds.

Ryan nodded tapping his pen against the golden edging of his notebook while the big guy who he found name was Sam stood there nursing a broken nose. After Ryan had locked him up he had agreed to give information, Ryan let him go he tried to hit him and ended with a staff to the face. Now he was sitting there quietly telling Ryan everything he wanted to know and more while he leaned against the wall writing it all down.

"Hmm you know a bit more than I would expect", Ryan said calmly as he finished off the tenth page quickly, Ryan had calligraphers hand writing but wrote so fast his hand was a blur meaning he could write quicker than most people could talk.

"Yes information is power as you said", Sam said as he moved his nose into a more natural position. "This look better?" Sam said to Ryan who nodded, he didn't mean to break his nose and had already apologized for it but Same did try to get a cheap shot in.

"Yes much better", Ryan said calmly to Sam, now that the fight was over Ryan quiet liked the big guy, he was tough and could take a hit better than most. The only reason he was fazed by the staff blow to the face was the fact that it actually broke his nose. "So is that about it then?" Ryan asked referring to the information Sam had been giving him the last couple of minutes. Ryan now knew about the different gangs, the exceptions and all the up and comers alone with a heap of relevant information. It was good, enough to get him started which was great.

"Yeah thats about all I know", Same replied letting go of his nose to find it stayed in the natural position he left it. "Your an interesting person, I like you", Sam said calmly getting to his feat and holding out his hand. "Sam Floras, but people call me the Tank", he said with a friendly smile.

"Ryan Shador, people call me the List Keeper", Ryan said shaking hands with the big guy and smiling back. "As you can guess I am an information type of guy and with what I know I can get started, heck I might even be able to start a gang of information brokers off this", Ryan contiuned as the idea came to him.

"I would be into something like that, a gang less about fightning more about information", Sam said letting go. "Well sorry about the rough start", he said calmly.

"No problem, if I do get a gang started thats about info would you join?" Ryan asked calmly.

"Sure would something different for a change."

"Well then Tank, nice to have you on my side", Ryan replied before the pair now friends set off down the hallway. Ryan liked the big guy and if his name was half as true he could take and deal a lot of damage which was more than usefull.

Dies carved a path through the throngs of students in the main foyer, followed closely in her wakes several more students from her class. By following Dies, they could avoid bumping and squeezing through the crowd. A few more steps up the stairs and Dies saw that the scuffle she had saw had been resolved.

Ah, good. No delays then.

Glancing along with her eyes as she walked, Dies saw that the smaller man holding the notebook had beaten the much larger opponent. It intrigued her. Here was a guy who appeared to be in the same line as Anne, Mary and Cynthia, information brokers, but with enough mettle to hold his own in a fight. It was most interesting indeed. She made a mental note of him before continuing on.

Ah! One Hit! There you are! i challenge you to a revenge duel for last year!

A fellow sophmore whom Dies has no idea who he is, brandished a japanese bokuto and without waiting for an agreement, charged head on. She had no time for this. Already, the scuffle between the two guys had blocked off part of the corridor. If she had a fight too, then traffic would build up.

Hey, unknown character A, just move. I'm late.

Completely ignoring her, he attempted to thrust a deep strike at Dies' chest. Letting out a sigh, Dies sidestepped, grabbed his right hand as he missed and pulled him in. As he stumbled inwards toward her, Dies raised her right knee to chest height and launched a side kick straight into his chest. The combined force from being pulled in and kicked back lifted him off his feet, going a bit parallel with the ground before crashing down, hard.

Yosh. Done.

Pulling him towards the wall next to the bulking man and his opponent, she propped her opponent against the wall before dropping his hand. His bokuto clattered to the floor. It was a nice piece. Gingerly, she picked up the wooden sword, test swung it a bit before smiling happily. Tapping the sophomore boy lightly on the head with the sword, she said,

This is payment for the fight.

Turning towards the other two, Dies continued

I think you should hurry and clear the corridor. Its going to get busy, 'kay? Bye.

With a small wink, Dies and her small gaggle of friends walked off.

Walking away from the area of his fight, Stephen had a smirk on his face. "That wasn't to difficult" he muttered as he walked into the lads. Standing infront of the mirror he pulled up his Top and looked at the bruising on his rib cage, "damn, that was a hell of a kick to put me through the door" dropping his top Stephen left the Toilet and headed towards the school medic to have them checked out.

as Stephen pulled his top off the nurse looked at him, she let out a sigh and then looked him in the eye "there is your problem, your covered in tattoo's" she announced, causing Stephen to smirk "I know that, but i got these here bruised ribs, and i was wondering if they were broken or not" the nurse smiled "If they were broken, you would be finding it hard to stand up straight, you would be clutching them in pain, and it would be hard for you to breath" the nurse picked up an ice pack and cracked it to mix thefluid and the blocks to make it cold. she then put it against stephen's bruised ribs and taped it into position.

"there you go Tribal" she announced as he pulled his top back on he turned around and exited her office. Heading for the Library, Stephen wanted to research something.

Ryan watched the girl go with her haggle of friends follow her and flipped back a couple of pages to a list of names Sam had given him. He found her name on it wit ha quick description. "Dies Irae, know as One Hit", Ryan said calmly before walking over to the still surprised kid on the floor which she had beaten. "Challenging a girl like that, wow I would be so ashamed if I was you right now", Ryan said calmly standing next to him as the crowd circled around Ryan and Sam, a few people had seen there fight and so were leaving Ryan alone.

"Why's that", the boy on the floor said weakly.

"Well firstly you were rude enough to challange someone out of your league, secondly you challanged a girl ina rude manner, and thrid... well what you did was jsut plainly stupid", Ryan said calmly before walking down the hallway with Sam lingering just behind him.

"So what now List Keeper", Sam said calmly as Ryan agily circled around people in the crowd before they parted to make room for Sam, because of this the two made progress at the same speed.

"Well intelligence is my game, I need to talk with some more people who can give me information, I got a good sum from you so another two sources like yours and I will be good for a while", Ryan replied calmly.

"Then it would be a good idea to talk to one of the main oother information brokers", Sam said calmly while Ryan shock his head.

"That wouldn't work, I prefer to get starter information for free, paying for the basics and some tibits isn't what I do, I can get all that stuff out of the normal fighters", Ryan explained as several guys ahead of Ryan parted the crowd. Ryan ignored them untill two of them purposely bumped into him and barred his route and the rest of the group seem to circle around Ryan. They were all brown haired average looking guys who were shorter and younger than Ryan but the amount of them was what caused trouble.

"Hey pimpsqueaks I suggest you leave him alone, he beat me in a fight one on one near instantly", Sam said angrily as he pushed a couple of them out of the way. "That and if you fight him you fight me", he added grinning at Ryan who smiled back and gave a slight nod.

"Like we care, some pretty boy like him doesn't belong in this school", one of the kids said sharply making Ryan shake his head.

"If you want a fight lets make it over something, you win I will leave the school never to return, we win you all tell me all the infromation you got", Ryan said smiling and they all seemed to agree. "Good then since it's seven on two", Ryan said drawing his staff out in a single fluid motion and aseembling it as he did so. Ryan spun around low and fast knocking al but two off their feet while Sam grabbed these two lifted there feet off the group and hit them together before dropped them. Ryan rolled around and hit all the guys on the group sharply in the chest with his staff winding them. It was over quickly as always Ryan thought.

"Now then guys your going to be talking for the next while so cooperate and asnwer the questions", Sam said laughing knowing from experience that cooperation was better than the alternative with Ryan.

"Well this should supply me with all I need", Ryan mumbled as he leant aganist the wall and Sam lined the now passive group up in front of him. "Now talk, I want to know everything."

On his way to the library Stephen saw a man with a staff, working with a larger boy, beating up a few younger boys, seven to be precise Stephen walked past with a smirk on his face, as he strode past the larger boy, who's name seemed to be sam, he looked up at him, the boy was taller, but had a broken nose "I wouldn't try it if i was you" Stephen announced as he kept walking.

once he had passed the large group of boys who were all lined up, a familiar voice shouted him "hey Tribal" it was a female voice, and it put a smile on Stephen's face. "hey nut" Stephen replied as the girl hugged him, before the pair had a chance to walk down the corridor the girl known as nut turned and looked Stephen in the eyes "did you fight my brother this morning?" she questioned "yea, but Grizzly started it" he announced "oh right then, i think he must have found out about us, you know he has never liked you" she announced as she took his hand.

"yea probably" Stephen replied as the pair headed for the library.

Ryan grinned as he put away his notebook, all of them had the same amount of information as Sam but most of them new different things so Ryan had managed to fill a full fifty pages without trouble. He had names, maps of schools, gangs and there members rules and locations. He had enough information to predict the movements of the major groups in the school and maybe able to influence them.

"So how are you doing with the idea of starting a Gang Ryan?" Sam asked as he opened a piece of gum and started jewing before offering Ryan one who took it and start away, it was berry flavor.

"Well for something like that we need a place to use as head quarters, we need a couple more members and we need a name", Ryan explained calmly as he set off down the stairs with Sam in tow.

"Hmmm, since we're after information our HQ will need some sort of data storage, a compute would be good", Sam said calmly. "A few more member shouldn't be too hard ether but a name, well that shouldn't be too hard ether", Sam finished as the pair made it to the ground floor. Ryan took a left rather than go past the area where most of the Black Armored Heap hanged out, they were a laid back group but Ryan wasn't in the mood for a third fight already.

"A have an ideal spot on my map that we can use for an HQ, it has a Ethernet port for internet so we just got to bring a computer but it's already occupied by a small gang of kids", Ryan said remembering back to what was said.

"So we just got to flush em out them?" Sam said cracking his knuckles while Ryan sat down on the steps just outside the main building.

"No brute force isn't needed here, the gangs all girls, we can use a different method for flushing out a group of younger girls", Ryan said calmly before looking up at the clear sky.

"What do you have in mind", Sam asked dropping down next to Ryan who smiled back.

"I have more than one reason for avoiding hits rather than take them like you do, having a face like this can be very useful", Ryan said moving the hair out of his right eye.

Stephen and the girl entered the library only to see that the computers were taken, Stephen shook his head in disapointment and then let out a loud and obvious Sigh. Striding over to one of the people on one of the computers, he tapped the guyon the shoulder, turning around they made eye contact "Oh hey Tribal, I'll be done in a second" the boy announced before turning his back on Stephen.

The girl who was with Stephen wrapped her arms around him, "he said he would be done in a second, don't do anything violent" she whispered in his ear "If i did that, peoplewould think i aint going for the title of top dog in school" Stephen replied before forcefully helping the boy to his feet and pushing him across the room.

as the boy hit the floor he recovered his composure quickly and jumped up to his feet "Tribal I'll. . " the boy was undobtedly about to murmera threat when Stephen turned to face him "you'll do what" Stephen boomed with a strong voice "get your ass kicked, sounds about right now shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down, and leave me alone" Stephen announced, a voice full of anger.

Sitting down, Stephen began typing on the computer "what are you doing Ste?" the girl asked "I'm gonna sign onto Final fantasy Forums and stick up a coupla posts, it's been a while since i have"

OOC: Sorry. . . had to be done LOL

Ryan had been thinking for a while and finally rose to his feet before turning sharply and heading towards the library with Sam in tow. Ryan had several idea's to clear out the female group from the desired room but he knew that if he wanted to clear the room without violence it would depend on the type of people in there. Ryan entered the library calmly and looked around, all the computers were occupied one guy had a girl at his side watching what he was doing. Ryan passed this thought and headed across the room.

"So how are you going to approach this issue", Sam said calmly while Ryan shrugged.

"I was going to do what I normally do, make it up as I go alone", Ryan said calmly as he came to the room in the corner of the library. The door had a symbol on it that looked like some sort of wing but Ryan dis guarded this. "I just hope I can do this without violence, I am aganist hurting girls", Ryan finished calmly.

Stephen noticed the guy who was writing away in his notepad and the bigger guy who could only be described as his bitch. Standing up,Stephen noticed as thepair headed towards the door in the corner with the Strange symbol on it. "what the hell is he up to?" Stephen muttered under his breath so only Nut could hear him.

"I think we should leave" Stephen informed her "not like you to walk away from a potential fight" She replied causing Stephen to smirk "well, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf" Stephen announced, Causing Nut to smile "tell that to the guy you launched across the room and threatened" she replied.

Stephen headed towards the guy with the notepad with leaving nut at the computer "hey dude, that room is full of girls, and last time i checked not very well tempered Girls" Stephen informed him witha smirk.

Ryan looked over his shoulder at the source of the voice and lifted an eyebrow thinking over his information and founded something that fitted this guys description.

"Stephan Hownam, also know as Tribal. A rising up and coming with no affiliations", Ryan said calmly.

"Man I still don't get how you do that but it's cool", Sam said smirking.

"Well I remember everything I write down, so I write everything down and can recall it with a quick though", Ryan said shrugging, to him it was honestly nothing. "Anyway, I know of the girls in that room and well Sam and I want to ascertain this room from it's current inhabitants", Ryan explained calmly before Sam cracked his knuckles and Ryan looked at him. "Preferably without violence", Ryan said clearly enough for Sam to stop cracking midway through. Ryan looked back at the symbol and thought over the ones he had sketched in his note book and found it. "Hmm this group of girls seem to be a sort of club rather than a gang from the information I've got but it's not clear enough for us to be positive on that", Ryan said shaking his head.

"So what do you want to do?" Sam asked leaning against the bookshelf next to them which gave out a groan of distress but held firm.

"I reckon in all honestly we should find a different room, obtaining this one may be too troublesome", Ryan finished with a sigh.

Stephen smiled as the two chatted about what they were going to do "there is no need to give up on the room you want, the room is easy to empty, and the girls tend not to fight as you said" Stephen explained "if you can get into the empty room when the girls return they will simply go and find another room, instead of fighting for it" Stephen continued as he pulled a 20 deck of Richmond superking cigarette's from his pocket and light it up with a black zippo lighter with an image from space invaders on it.

Slipping both the cig packet and the lighter backinto his pocket he took a large mouthful of smoke and then inhaled it, "you owe me for this one" Stephen informed the two as he exhailed the smoke. he passed the Cig to Nut and then stood infront of the door with a smirk on his face.

"my payment for a joblike this is 20 cigs" Stephen muttered to the smaller guy before kicking the door open and stepping through the threashold looking around the room he saw 10 Girls inside "here we go" Stephen thought to himself before a sinister grin snuk on his face.

"hey Slags, you all have the clap from sharing the same bloke, andany guy in. . . shit" Stephen's insulting speech was interuptted by every girl in the room jumping to their feet and charging at him, Stephen ran out of the room, getting chased by all of the girls. as he passed the two lads he shouted "you owe me" as he sprinted away, chased out of the library and down the hall by the 10 angry girls.

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']It was all actually kind of funny...[/font]

Mason strode through the front door, taking careful note of everything from the graffitti scrawled over every wall to the frightful and seemingly intimidating manner in which the wild-looking students he'd seen handled themselves. He had just a few minutes earlier been actually worried about being late to his first class. First impressions weren't always that important though.

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight"

These words perked his ears and sent him following the source of the noise. There were two kids fist-fighting and they had been for several minutes. Mason would've been up to his ears in teachers and suspensions by now, back at Boomer Middle.

He was kind of jealous though of the guys fighting. He hadn't had a proper scrap all summer and was beginning to feel a little bit rusty. Mason's humble and quiet opinion was that there's nothing like a bit of blood lust to keep the joints loose and supple. His was beginning to show as he unconsciously worked his way into the interior of the circle. His teeth were beginning to feel sharper, meaning, that his blood was pumping more furiously. Not good right now though. This was somebody else's fight and-

BAM!

...the fight was over by way of haymaker to the chin and the unlucky one sank to the ground like a ton of pig shit.

The prevalence of tough-looking kids here meant that he'd more than likely get into a fight or two, perhaps even on the first day. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to bring his comic books here until he threw a little more "weight" around, yet. Plus, first period was about to end. His class was apparently on the third floor. Could he make it in time? He’s be a pussy not to.

He flew up the stairs, careful not to bump into the ample amount of shoulders present on the staircases.

Some of the patches of cement here are stained with blood! He noticed.

Almost to the top of the stairwell and really beginning to feel the burn, Mason tripped over the last step and smacked face first into a dude. It only took a few moments to collect himself, but what he saw almost made him stare for days. The man towered overed him in they way gods do mortals. He was a black mountain of a man, and he’d exended his hand towards Mason to help him up.

“You gotta’ watch yourself around here dude”

He spoke in a thick Brooklyn accent, and wore afitted New York Yabjees cap with his school outfit.

“Cats ‘round here aren’t such nice guys…”

“I’ve gathered that in a couple of minutes”

Replied Mason

Whoever he was eyed Mason up, paying special attention to his knucles; then his complexion darkened momentarily.

“Then what happens next… don’t take it personal… but I’m gonna’ pull for ya ‘cause I think that you might win. I’ll tell you my name after.”

He had left as quickly as the encounter had started.

BBBBRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!

The bell had rung.

FUCK!

Mason cursed as loud as he could. This would not make a good first impression on the teachers.

Krrrrr
“Huh Huh hey there kiddos! Greenman here, your soon-to-be king of the school… Just wanted to say: LET THE GREAT FRESHMAN PURGE BEGIN!!! Don’t take it personal freshies, just tradition.”

Last edited:
Ryan watched Stephan run out with a the group of girls on his tail and shrugged, Sam walked up to the door and tore the symbol down before the pair entered. The room was about the same size as a classroom with a computer desk on one side, currently this didn't house a computer but Ryan could see the internet slot in the wall near the desk. There were also filing cabinets in the room, two large ones alone with several book shelves and a large central desk with lots of chairs.

"Hmm I guess I do owe Stephan now, I will get him his twenty pack of cigarettes as payment latter", Ryan said smiling and Sam laughed. Ryan closed the door and found it could be locked from the inside and had a place for a key, Ryan clicked the lock down and smiled at the extra security. Sam was already rummaging through the filing cabinets and found they were empty.

"Appears they just used this place as a hangout which is a complete waste for such a good room", Sam said angrily as he shut the last cabinet.

"Sure is, but we can put it to much better use", Ryan said smiling. It was then Ryan heard the announment on the intercom.

“Huh Huh hey there kiddos! Greenman here, your soon-to-be king of the school… Just wanted to say: LET THE GREAT FRESHMAN PURGE BEGIN!!! Don’t take it personal freshies, just tradition.”

"Hmm guess we better stay out of the halls for a while then", Sam said shrugging.

"Well it doesn't really effect us we just got to hang back", Ryan said as he noticed a pink over the shoulder bag on the floor under the desk, Ryan walked over to it and picked it up. He didn't open it just sighed and walked back to the door and unlocked it before leaving the bag on the small desk table next to the door.

"Well then to start us off offically we need a name right?" Sam said as he sat down on the edge of the table and looked out the window. This room had three windows overlooking the main yard where one could see up to the main gate.

"Hmm I got a name, how about The Twilight Reviewers", Ryan said remembering something his Grandfather said about intel gathering.

"Twilight Reviewers, I quiet like that", Sam said with a grin.

"Well then we're the first two members of the Twilight Reviewers the information dealing gang", Ryan said smiling.

OOC: Hehe, nice beginning guys ;)

The wind was slowly tousling his messy hair and the fresh hair filled his nose. It felt good and relaxing. Slowly, he raised his look and gave a glance to his surrounding. It was lonely and quiet, outside the school.

'' Hmm ... guess I'm late.'' He muttered all alone and walked towards the entrance of the school. Slowly, he opened the door and found a populated corridor right in front of him. It seemed as most of them were hurrying somewhere, or searching for someone. It was the typical beginning of the Purge, at least that was what Richard thought.

'' Hi.'' Said Richard with his low voice while smiling coldly to a beast who had come out from a room on his right. The beast was the hugest of them all, yet not the strongest.

'' Nice to see you too!'' The beast answered and headed towards a fellow Fivefall member.

'' Hey Richard!'' A familiar voice sounded. Positive and filled with emotions. It was Henry, a fellow Junior, who was rushing towards him. One of the few who ever dared to befriend with the werewolf. Although, some think that the friendship is just a business thing, as Henry is part of Fivefall.

'' Any news?'' The Tamed Beast asked while staring Henry. It seemed as the nose had been broken recently, as it still was a tad bit blue. And his eye, well it seemed as Henry had been through a harsh fight.

'' Ye ... the Tank was beaten up by someone new ... who also has joined our class.'' Henry said while moving towards the library.

'' Want to meet him?'' Richard started laughing and turned around.

'' Nah ... why would I want to meet someone who beat Tank? There are only 4 stronger guys than Tank in our class ... which means at some point the new guy will become my enemy and challenge me ... and you know that I don't fight, now that the Top Dog is gone!'' His voice was emotionless and low. His gaze seemed to be empty and overall, he looked kind of scary. Henry smiled and left Richard alone.

Gosh .... my leg is hurting ... He touched his leg and it really was hurting.

'' Dammit ..'' Slowly, he walked towards the closest room towards him, and it was the library. He entered it and smiled to the library worker.

'' You ... what do you want from here?'' The worker shouted as loud as she was able to. It seemed as there was a grudge between those two.

'' This is no place for killing! Get out of here!'' The woman continued, but Richard ignored her voice.

'' I'm done with killing ... but if you don't shh ... I will smash you in to two.'' Normally, Richard didn't like threatening, but there were no other opportunities when talking to the library woman. He slowly sat down, took a pill from his pocket and swallowed it.

This leg ... why did the Top Dog have to broke it from three spots ...

Last edited:
Dies had a spot for the Freshmen Purge. Her friends urge her to stay out of it and she does...somewhat. It was just that it brough back good memories, when she was a freshman. It was a nice sunny day, as she remembered, and despite her complaints beforehand, her Aunt insisted she take her boukto with her without giving her a reason. It was only later did she find that she herself went to Pendle just 5 years ago and it was lucky that she did what she was told. During the purge, her boukto saved her hide more times than she could have think of.

All that was history though. Her friends did not quite like the tradition and Dies respected them. HOWEVER, she had made it clear that if any freshmen came anywhere relatively close to her, she could do nothing, but comply with the tradition. It was a poor excuse. She knows, as well as Anne, Mary and Cynthia that there was always Freshmen running into classrooms for cover, especially this floor as it was the main building. Like clockwork, four freshman appeared at the window in a full out brawl. Dies could recognise several figures, but it seemed that a few of the sophomore's were a tad weak. The door slammed open and a mountain of a man rolled in with two limp body in each arm. With a quick glance, he saw that only 5-6 girls occupied this room. With a sogh of relief, he dropped the two boys and staggered in. Pointing a fat finger squarely at Dies and her group, with ragged breath ordered them to sttay put.

YOU! Saty back! I won't hesitate to hit girl's!

With a warm smile, Dies stood up. Both arms behind her head.

Don't worry. I'll help you. Those your friends outside?

Yea! So what?

Dies arm swung down, hitting the hilt of the bokuto, sending it twirling upwards before landing heavily in her open palm.

Because... once a freshman is out, no one is allowed to keep beating them. So, i'll help you...by knocking you out, quick and fast.

The poor freshman didn't have a prayer. A quick swing aimed right beneath his chin snapped his head upwards before Dies aimed a short, quick elbow to his jaw. The blow shook the freshman's brain, causing his eyes to blur and his actions to become sluggish before he collapsed.

Well... i'll keep the doorway cleared, girls, so you're safe. I'll just go out and deal with the noise.

Anne rolled her eyes of hopelessness as they watched their friends take out the freshmen. As much as they loved her, she was a lost cause. All they could hope for is that she comes back in quickly after the three. The more freshmen came, the longer she fought. The four outside should be done by a minute or less, especially in close quarter.

'' Hey you there! Want to fight?'' Some lowly freshman had rushed to the library, probably hoping to encounter weaklings and swots there.

'' Hehe ... I'm not interested at fighting with someone like you ...'' Richard said with bossy voice. He gave a glance to the guy. It was both medium at height and weight. Yet he seemed almost as muscular as he was, his hands were kind of gigantic for his size and his face was certainly filled with bloodlust. In every year, few of that kind appeared. Half of them became famous, other half died on their way to fame and glory. Richard himself had ended a life of a rampaging freshman at the beginning of last year.

'' Comeone ... I thought that a legend like you could turn up as a challenge for me ...'' The boy answered and moved towards the Werewolf. He readied himself.

'' So you have heard of me and purposely came here? I have to disappoint you ... I won't be fighting you.'' His voice was calm and strict while the library woman got mad at them.

'' Get out of here ... werewolf is not permitted to fight here!'' She shouted with her loud voice. Richard started laughing and stood up. He gave a evil glance to the woman and turned around.

'' Shut up ya loud bit**!'' Richard circled his hands and looked at his opponent.

'' Usually, I don't fight. But I'm only doing this to annoy the lady over there!'' He told while pointing to the worker. The very next moment a fist burst towards his face. Not aiming for nose, or any other vital points. It seemed more that it was a hit that was only meant to land on the face when the enemy tries to avoid getting hit to most vital points. It was a clever move, but Richard's reflexes, or rather, battle experience was way out of the young ones league. He was able to dodge it by almost standing still.

'' Nice one!'' He muttered and his left hand burst towards the face of the enemy. And it hit its target, making the boy fall to his back.

'' Nice ...'' The boy announced while he was trying to get up. His face was smashed, or at least his mouth. He spit out a teeth and stood up.

'' I wouldn't have expected less from the legendary Werewolf.'' The boy said while charging at Richard. The speed, it was almost near the speed of the Werewolf himself, yet the brute strength behind the hits was a level lower.

'' May I ask you one thing? Why did you challenge me, not any of the beasts or other legends?'' Tamed Beast asked with ironic voice and released the second punch. This one also landed on his enemy. To the stomach, making the boy cough blood and fall back a tad bit.

'' Hehe ... after beating you, the one who has beaten absolutely every legendary senior in the school, I could claim myself as the Top Dog'' The boy really seemed to believe that he actually might have a chance against Richard.

'' I have retired ... and beating a retired fighter won't grant you more than a little bit respect!'' He said while knocking his enemy unconcious.

Arghh... A wave of pain shot through his body. His leg, it was the source of the pain. Carefully, he moved towards the chair and sat down, once again.

'' Get the young one to the hospital wing ... and make sure he gets fine!'' Richard said to the woman who seemed to follow his orders now, because of fear.

Back