The School of the Wolves (part 1) OOC and signups

hey list. Who is the girls you are talking about? Another faction/group you made up? I cant find it in the intro post.

(There isn't a computer that I can go to that will actually allow me to post my edits on the first page without a freaking error message, so here's this (which will also be updated every once and then); it's supposed to go between The exceptions and "school spirit")

Pendle Traditions:

The Freshman purge:

An age-old tradition of the school of wolves dating back to the earliest of the school's years. It is a tradition in which all freshmen are "purged" of their middle school egos, allowing them to start anew here at Pendle as a wolf. Pendle can be a harsh place, a home to only the strong. Weakness is unforgivable, which is why the [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']entire [/font]freshmen class is hunted down and summarily beaten the hell up. There are no exceptions. You are allowed to fight back and defend yourself, but know that you [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']will [/font]take your lumps eventually. This event starts a few minutes after first period.

The freshman rumble:

Equally as old as the freshman purge. The freshman rumble serves as a litmus test for the strongest in the freshmen class. The rumble is voluntary, and also serves the purpose of allowing factions to recruit not only the best people for future possible membership, but also a preview of those that might happen to be rising monsters.

The freshmen class assembles in the gym's basketball court and essentially wages war on itself. The war is divided into rounds (which also makes it good for betting). The length of the round is arbitrary since it is dictated by the length of the particular song being played. Surf-guitar, rockabilly, psychobilly, and hardcore rap music are the most popular genres played. When the song ends, the round is over. The defeated are moved to the side, while those left standing are granted a few moment's rest whilst the upperclassmen deliberate amongst themselves which song to play next. The freshmen rumble continues on as long as it needs to, or until those still standing now longer possess the will or ability to fight.

The rules to abide by during the rumble are simple:

-No weapons
-If person hits the ground and/or goes limp, they're finished. Hitting a downed opponent more than necessary wil result in disqualification. Nobody wants to recruit a dude who can't tell when he's won.
-If a person surrenders (in this case, by holding one's hands in the air with both palms exposed), hitting them will result in disqualification seeing as they've given up.
-When there are less than 4 contestants left standing, the rumble may end if they decide mutually to call it quits. Those four still standing will be considered the winners of the rumble, though all 4 must agree.

The unspoken month:

To be further revealed in Part 2 of the first year...

Last edited:
Name: Max Chandler

Aliases/Titles: None

Political affiliations: None

Appearance: He has dirty blonde hair that sits medium length in a shaggy unkept manner on his head falling over his autumn brown eyes that shadow an aged mind, although his face presents the manner of a younger type of man. With a more boyish then man looks his presentation of a tough individual is thus diminished slightly, and do to that he may be mistaken as a weak individual. This might also be partly do to his slender figure which by no means looks as though it were carved from stone, but in fact is quite limber. He appears physically by nature weak, but a slender body provides for good maneuvering, perfect timing, and great agility. He wears a regular pair of blue jeans that push a feel of normality, which very much takes place in his personality, and of course he wears a white dress shirt complemented by a dark blue sweater vest bearing the schools symbol. He wears a pair of black sneakers instead of the schools loafers, they have the same effect but provide more comfortability. He wears the collar of his shirt slightly opened with the top button undone to give his neck a little room to breathe, and preventing a choking feeling.

Fighting Ability: Although Max doesn't exactly have the strength of a bear nor the agility of a mongoose, his wit proves to be a very sharp sword, and an even sturdier shield. He plays both the offense and the defense well using good timing and precision moves to bring him to the advantage. He bides for little time and thinks quickly his moves before he dares act them out, unless his emotions get the best of him, in which case he becomes brutal and is less likely to think before he strikes. He throws little amount of punches because he feels that they are to easily avoided and our countered, which is good for him because he likes to take advantage of his opponents faults, and play a possum that leads the enemy exactly where he wants them to be.

Personality: For the most part Max manages to keep a calm and level headed mind. But in certain situations it is by no mean hard to anger or upset him. The things that truly put him off his balance, are cruelty, injustice, and betrayal, all of which he is entirely opposed to. But Max is very expressive when he wants to be, and same goes for empathetic, but he can also be very cold as well. He is painfully contradicting with his thoughts and opinions and so he is usually always bothered with his mind rather than his surroundings. He's a born actor, and he can fake any emotion, and make any sort of lie believable, but those that know him well are the only ones who can tell when there is something wrong. He is cold, but as well passionate. His personality bares many qualities and is almost indescribable.

Year: Senior

Bio/Personal History: Max was a normal kid, a good kid. In still in ways he is very much the same kid, but his mind is wracked and tortured with the world he lives in. He is disgusted with people and the things they create. The reason why he ended up in Pendleton most people don't know, but it was herd that he assaulted many students mercilessly and even knocked the ever loving shit out of some of the teachers. And so now he is placed in the school of wolves, where things may very well be worse off for him then before.

It has been forever, so give me a break if its not that good :P

Just a group I made up for the flow of things, remember what Serge typed, the ones up there are only the main groups and there were numerous smaller ones. I used that statement to make up a small group that use to occupy the room simply to make it slightly more interesting rather than simply walking in there and claiming the room straight off. So it's basically just a rabble of female NPC's.

I have posted ;) Not as good post as I hoped to do, but oh well :D Not in the mood to redo it.

BTW! Richard has a lot of information XD

Although, I bet it's rather impossible to beat it out from him :)

Last edited:
okay then... we also need some form of time system. Serg should actually decided when the periods, breaks and such are up and stuff like that. It could lead to some interesting situations like "fighting when a period ends. DO you continue while the next class file in or do you stop?". If we just let it go as anyone pleases, i things can get messy.

I don't know where Serge is or anything, but I hope he comes back soon to the board that way he can possibly approve my bio and I can start posting in on the story with you guys :D

Triumvirate

Here is Dies' friends, the Triumvirate, a trio of female info brokers who have a large web of connections with the other brokers. As Nuetrals, people don't really mess with them, bar the occasional odd guy. Plus, Dies is there for them. Since i plan them to have a presence (but wont play a large deal in the rp), i decided a short bio for them

ONE
Name: Anne Cassandra

Aliases/Titles (if any): Unius

Political affiliations: Neutral, but is in her own trio of information group
called Triumvirate

Appearance: CLICK!
Her uniform is normal and unchanged with the blazer

Fighting ability/ies and experience: Anne has decent of fighting abilities. She has a few skills in baton techniques, which results in her carrying two extendable baton. She wouldnt seek out a fight, but its enough to fend off mediocre/average and dirty attackers for a short while. Out of the three, she is the second best in combat, but with her calmness and steadiness, its a close call between her and Mary.

Personality: Of the three, she is the most serious and proper, keeping the other two in line. She is the older sister type, who frequently have to protect the other two.

Year: Sophomore

Bio/Personal History: Always hanging out with Mary and Cynthia, Anne went through school with he two friends from kindergarten. She always looked out for her friends and only through some twisted sort of fate, did she ended up at Pendle. During the Freshman Purge, she and the three ran from many of the senior girls that were hunting down freshman. There and then, Dies stepped out and fought out against the senior, despite the injuries she got against the large bunch. Unable to repay her in any way, the three became infromation brokers/ friends/ leash for Dies.

TWO
Name: Cynthia Lee

Aliases/Titles (if any): Duae

Political affiliations: Neutral, but is in her own trio of information group
called Triumvirate

Fighting ability/ies and experience: Zero in both experience and abilities. The best she can muster is a flail or blind swinging, but her incredible luck more often than not help her land decent hits and get her out of sticky situations. Always needing protection from the bullies, despite being older than Mary. Her body is frail and petite and about almost anyone that bumps into her can send her to the floor. The only thing she has going for her is that she is the quickest runner of the three and one of the fastest in the school. She has two pairs of scissors as she loves origami and can be used as an impromptu weapon.

Personality: The maternal figure. She cares and keep the relations in the trio and is the mediator in many situations. Calming, soothing and naturally warm. However, she is a bit clumsy when there is no stress and is a duo with Mary as the comic relief.

Bio/Personal History: Like Anne's history, she went through schooling with the other two and only through some wierd fate did she get transfered to Pendle. During the Freshman Purge, she and the three ran from many of the senior girls that were hunting down freshman. There and then, Dies stepped out and fought out against the senior, despite the injuries she got against the large bunch. Unable to repay her in any way, the three became infromation brokers/ friends/ leash for Dies.

THREE
Name: Mary Mariah

Aliases/Titles (if any): Trinus

Political affiliations: Neutral, but is in her own trio of information group called Triumvirate

Fighting ability/ies and experience: Absolutely no skills, but has a brawling style. Her killer natural strength plus brawler style, however, gives her an advantage in most fights, though those of higer caliber can flick her like a flea. She favours a baseball bat, which she carries around for some protection, hidden in a bag. Of the three, she is the best fighter

Personality: An energetic and a of a clueless character in general. Of the trio, she is the baby that needs looking after. Hot-blooded, impatient and the comic relief of the three. She will often get antagonised into a fight when her "sisters" are insulted or threatened and often require her "sisters" to restrain and bring her back calmed.

Bio/Personal History: Like the other two's history, Mary went through schooling with the other two and only through some weird fate did she get transfered to Pendle. During the Freshman Purge, she and Anne tried to fend off the seniors, but mostly resulted in the three running. There and then, Dies stepped out and fought out against the senior, despite the injuries she got against the large bunch. Unable to repay her in any way, the three became infromation brokers/ friends/ leash for Dies.

Last edited:
Let's see here:

-Welcome to the fold and thank you armory

-thank you everybody for playing. I enjoying the hell out of these posts

-My computer/internet has been on the fritz lately and it's really irritating.

-I just wanted to make another post or two before we ended the purge. This is a "school" ya' know...

-With all of you wild-ass wolves kicking off a new school year with a bang, don't be surprised that you've made a bunch of noise and pissed some people off. Just be careful after school 'round town (I might be asking one of for help using your character for an event). Of course your characters don't know that...

-I could just ring the bell (BBBBRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!) if you're concerned about class periods and such.

-gonna' make a post soon, and if i've enough time, I might be so inclined to be controlling another NPC for events and perspective. Hope y'all don't mind if I do something like double posting. I'll provide a bio beforehand though, so no worries.

Hey folks! Just got back to some civillization. With any luck, I should be able to soon post more regularly. I've been having to take care of family right now due to an unexpected bout of colon cancer, resulting in me taking an unexpected sojourn to MA. Abyways, i'm going ta make an attempt at necroing School of Wolves with the intention of letting it die naturally, as is the circle of life of forum RP's.

Sorry about the absense everyone. I've missed y'all!

Back