The School of the Wolves (part 1) OOC and signups

There we go! That's a winner right there! I'm going to have to complete mine later. Do either of you know anybody else who might be interested in trhis RP so that we can get more players?

i find it funny that both my characters parents and Strike's characters parents are a bit off the hook in regards to "wanting the best for their children"

Ill try to recruit a few guys to join. I think one may join

Well firstly long time no see, I'm back from the dark hole of exams and repeating computer problems. So I'm back on the FFF and hopefully here to stay for awhile (unless my parents decide to change IE providers for the 3rd time this year).

I've read over this and think it's bloody brilliant and am willing to join, I will write up a character and post it ASAP.

Well here's my character, I hope he's up to scratch and that we can start this soon.

Name: Ryan Alexander Shador

Aliases/Titles (if any): List Keeper, Untouchable Reader.

Political affiliations: None although he is the sort of person who starts groups rather than joins them.

Appearance: Ryan would be called a pretty boy straight off, he looks handsome calm and the type of guy girls fall for in flocks but that’s just his appearance. Ryan was French and Italian by blood and nether really showed through, he has light skin and can never get a tan regardless of how much time he spends in the sun. Ryan had a slim face that was angled making it almost hawk like, his face was flawless. Ryan had longish blonde hair that hang around his head nicely, his fringe was slightly shorter than the rest but still at a length he had to brush it from his eyes from time to time. Ryan dyes the tips of some of his hair different colors from time to time, greens, blues, black any color he wants so his chair is often changing slightly. Ryan has sharp dark blue eyes that seem intelligent yet dangerous, because of how his eyes are Ryan can give a glare that would unsettle the strongest of fighters. Ryan’s at an average height at about 175cm while light weighting in at only 58kg despite having a full build of muscles in his arms and chest. This light weight Ryan uses well to boost his speed. Ryan’s figure is slim and agile while his movements are calm, fluid and purposeful. Ryan’s balance is near perfect and he likes to take advantage of this by walking across bars or standing on the backs of seats for fun. Ryan always carries around a notebook on him, a plain black book with a good two hundred pages while being small in size. This book has a golden symbol on the front of a hawk holding a sword that’s wrapped in bandages. This book has a golden chain coming from the corner which Ryan attaches to his belt. Alone with this book is a gold and black pen which is tucked into it, this is Ryan’s main name List Keeper, Ryan will write down anything of interest in this notebook.

Fighting ability/ies and experience: Ryan’s abilities lie in speed and skill, Ryan’s reflexes are fast and accurate and Ryan is relentless in attack using his flexibility that is up to a gymnast standard to the max. Ryan prefers to keep his opponents unable to fight back via blows to the stomach, face or legs to keep them unable to return the damage or simply inflicting so much pain they are unable to anyway. Despite this Ryan will only fight fairly in a one on one fight, if more people arrive Ryan will break out his weapon, a metal quarter staff that’s broken into three sections and strapped to the back of his belt. Taking Ryan one on one is the best idea as Ryan uses his staff in spinning motions meaning numbers and being surrounded is bad if you’re fighting him.

One on one Ryan is a monster to put simply, his style uses great intelligence taking advantage of pressure points and nerves with speed, flexibility, skill and grace. When it’s more than one fighting Ryan you will still get a beating, he can use his staff with incredible grace and efficiency. Ryan earned his second title because he is shockingly hard to hit in battle and Ryan prefers to dodge rather than block and can do so well. Ryan’s style whenever it’s with staff or fists will leave him as a spinning blur around or in the middle of his opponents. “If you can bring them down with a single hit why bother with more”, is Ryan’s motto which he lives by, a nerve pinch here or a well placed punch here will drop Ryan’s opponents and that’s what he does unless you really piss him off.

Ryan knows kendo, karate and several other combat forms which he mixes together taking the advantage of things he likes that suits him. Couple with this Ryan has a great understanding of the human body for the reason of knowing its weaknesses. Intelligence and overwhelming skill is Ryan’s strategy. Ryan uses a mathematical way of building energy, he spins often while he fights and attacks as he leaves a spin, this is for centripetal acceleration building up energy for his hits. Although Ryan is heavily strong using skilled blows with his spins his hits are like having been punched with a brick. Ryan prefers to use his elbows and legs in combat, legs for longer reach and elbows if he has to get in close while using his hands for finishing or grabs.

Moves:
Air Hammer: Ryan’s most notable, he spins around with a low kick cleaning his enemies’ feet of the ground and leaving them lying on their back in mid air. Ryan then comes round and jumps as if he was doing an over the head kick but comes all the way round driving foot into the targets stomach often while they are in mid air and righting himself with the force. The kick generally forces the person into the ground with great force dealing damage to both the stomach and the back. This move leaves Ryan standing on top of the targets stomach with them on the ground generally unable to move due to pain.

Air Crash: Ryan’s other signature is the only move he uses his staff in a one on one fight for but not for actually doing damage. He starts off fast doing several upper body blows to knock his opponents off balance before coming back and assembling his staff quickly before closing in with a kick to knock his opponent into the air, this kick lands under the chin and has a lot of lift to it. Ryan the slams his staff into the ground behind him and pushes forwards off it as he comes round with another kick, with this Ryan lands a heavy kick to the stomach chest or head while the target is in mid air.

Personality: Ryan is calm cool and collective while being charming to anything female and kind where needed. Ryan is intelligent and good at talking to people and getting information, Ryan is the key who can get information no matter how hard it would be said. Ryan is the sort of guy who can talk himself out of any fight if needed but will prefer to engage if he’s annoyed or angry. Ryan’s calm air makes him see stuck up which he isn’t, he prefers to sit back with his own group and people he likes rather than be an open participation but if something takes his interest he will charge in. His nick name List Keeper comes from a notebook he carries around on his person. This Ryan writes down anything interesting in, things he needs to remember but mainly lists of people he ether needs to watch out for, deal with, befriend or destroy.

Year: Junior.

[FONT=&quot]
Bio/Personal History: Ryan was a gifted fighter since he was young but didn’t really like to fight but gather information and collect data but because of his pretty boy appearance and his general air and attitude he was always targeted by people and getting caught up in fights. His parents always over reacted and kept swapping which school he goes to whenever he got caught up in something they though major. That was until both his parents died in a car crash while he was out for the night. They over worried and went to look for him resulting in the crash, Ryan hated his parents and always thought of them as chains that held him down. With this though Ryan was freed up and got to stay with his grandfather. Ryan was happy for a while at his school before an incident got him caught up in a fight and he was expelled, Ryan always got in trouble for fighting since he came out unharmed and it looked like he was the one who started it. For this reason Ryan and Ryan’s previous experience with fighting he chose as school all about fighting. He didn’t really care about his education any more as he was already at university level so he transferred schools on his own choice and his grandfather who was a great fighter in his times blessings. [/FONT]

I love the amount of detail that you've put into your character, but caution as you'll want to leave some openings for others. Otherwise, I like it. I hope that you all can keep up and keep consistent (I pray the same for myself as well, and more players would nice too).

I look forward to it to. I haven't had a good RPing in a while.

I was thinking about sort of being a back end guy, someone who deals in information and well anything. I had the idea of being the guy who can get you anything for the right price.

I am also writing up my own RP which I hope to finish and post up shortly.

Last edited:
Alright then. I'd like to wait for people before starting. Plus, i'm going to be more than busy for the next week or so.

I don't mind waiting a bit, more people the better it is.

I've finished writting up my RP and am going to post it shortly, look out for it and check if your interested.

ugh... i dont think anyone else will be joining. i can ask in the league thingy tho, but we should start soon

I third that motion, if we start it up it could get going without any problems once there's an actual RP for people to look at and see how we are playing this out.

Sorry for the DP. Ill delete the first one soon. I think i might have got Solidjuss into the rp.

Edit: Sorry, forgot he was already interested. Lets just say... a reminder then. That makes me, Seph, List, Serg and solid. Ill see if i can draw in any more, but if solid makes his character, is that enough to start?

Last edited:
Good to have you solid, five people should be enough to start without any issues.

Looks like it's the normal group of people I'm use to RPing with ^^.

well guys, I am currently enjoying my best mates 18th birthday weekend so i shall not be able to post until at least late monday, as i will be recovering all morning and alot of the afternoon so i shall post then if the RP is open by then.

Back