The One-Winged Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
When and if they remake this game, I feel like Sephiroth should be harder than heck!

True, the ending was lame, but that fight was awesome and breath taking. And if you go to say it is cheesy, think about this. In how many fights, have they tore apart a whole building? Tell me that lol. Sephiroth is our man lol

I agree. Sephiroth should be harder than (dare I say it) the WEAPONS. That way only the dedicated players can beat the game. And if I may be bold as to say, they should make it like you can play through the game again, but with all the items, weapons, gil, and materia you ended the game with.

On another note, I would like to hear why everyone likes/loves Sephiroth so much.

Unlike a LOT of villians in the Final Fantasys that have proceeded VII, Sephiroth does NOT, in any way, have some kind of flaming homosexuality to him. For examples:

1. Kuja (FFIX)
2. Seymour (FFX)
3. Vayne (FFXII)

And for that reason, I request I be number four in your club.

^^^ speaking about that, have you notice how male heroes are each time more and more affeminate looking (Bishonen), particulary recent Castlevania games, and now there is this guy Leo for Tekken 6, who looks just like a girl, I mean what happened with the old brutal real man like Simon Velmont and suff

Welcome to the club Carrier of Hope. :D

You're absolutely right about the homosexuality in a lot of the FF villians as of late. It seems that they forgot that we look for strength in our villians as we do in our heroes. I don't like a villian that doesn't want to get his hands dirty, I like the type of villian that will hurl himself down from the roof of a cathedral, sword in hand, and pierce one of your characters ending their life.

Say what you want about Sephiroth, but that scene where he killed Aeris
defined him as a villian in my eyes. As much as I myself felt for this girl's death (who was pretty much always in my party), I also felt a certain amount of respect for a guy with enough balls to give you even more incentive to kill him, after he knows you already wanna kill him.

He is cold and cruel, as well as he is smart and masculine. Square needs to tap back into these types of villians more often.

Thank you for accepting me. Now how do I get the Sephiroth Signature to work?

Any more, and im not talking just a FF, all the villains are turning into homos. Look at Brauner at CastleVania Portrait of ruin, for instance. Or maybe even other things lol. But anyway, Sepiroth is the shining image of a perfect bad guy. He sees no danger basicly, he does fight when he needs to instead of being a coward, he works alone and feels for no one.[exept his mom, Jenova lol]

Byargh. I may as well attempt to force my inclusion on you all.

Although I feel Sephiroth tops them all, I don't think that any of them are really 'homosexual.' I'm sure even the likes of Kuja could give Sephiroth a somewhat hard time. Not defeat though. Oh, the imminent victory.

May I be graced with the participation of your clan/group/thread?

Welcome to the club Carrier of Hope. :D

You're absolutely right about the homosexuality in a lot of the FF villians as of late. It seems that they forgot that we look for strength in our villians as we do in our heroes. I don't like a villian that doesn't want to get his hands dirty, I like the type of villian that will hurl himself down from the roof of a cathedral, sword in hand, and pierce one of your characters ending their life.

Say what you want about Sephiroth, but that scene where he killed Aeris
defined him as a villian in my eyes. As much as I myself felt for this girl's death (who was pretty much always in my party), I also felt a certain amount of respect for a guy with enough balls to give you even more incentive to kill him, after he knows you already wanna kill him.

He is cold and cruel, as well as he is smart and masculine. Square needs to tap back into these types of villians more often.

amen.

i would definitly say that sephiroth is my favorite villian and my favorite overall character as well....he just has a air about him that says try me a and die, and who doesnt respect that? I am a definite sephy fanatic, soo i would LOVE to join this group,and be honored to represent it.

Would anyone care to answer my questions?

If you're referring to your question regarding Lucrecia, you were a little too vague. In what sense do you mean by "what happened to her"? She only appeared in flash-backs, and had relevance in helping Vincent control Chaos to an extent after a certain... something happens to Vincent.

May I be graced with the participation of your clan/group/thread?

Welcome to the club Saix.

Would anyone care to answer my questions?

If you're refering to your question about Sephiroth joining your party, the answer is yes. It involves the use of a Gameshark though.

Personally I don't know how to do it though. A couple of years ago a friend of mine did it on my PSX for me, but the game kept freezing.

EDIT:
Welcome to the club Addict56.

Last edited:
Sephiroth is an awesome character and I was dissapointed that he didn't have more of a role in KH. It would have been cool if he was one of the people trying to take over the worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back