The Music Guild (RP Club)

"You need any help with anything?"
Careful what you ask for, Shen...

Pretty much, what Leondra was referring to was Maxis making Shen carry everything. And who knows how much this moogle packed? The regent moogle could have her drag along three bags and half a dozen boxes for all she knows.

...well, let's hope I can handle everything, then, Shen thought back to her ghostly companion. She looked back to the regent and said, "I think Julius and DG went down to the library."

"No I dont have much trinkets this time, Kupo."

Maxis slings his pack and picks up his walking stick.

Smirking he says "Glad you liked the gift, well I am off to the library to see Julius and DG. Cya later, Kupo."

Maxis starts wlking towards the central tower.

Damian sat in his room with his guitar in hand, but was not playing a single note.

'Even in a wonderous place like this I still can't seem to find what I need to sing once more. Maybe I should just get some fresh air to clear my head.'

Damian got up and strapped his instrument to his back. Through the window he saw an airship land a little distance away. As he left the dorms he noticed Maxis leaving the hanger.

"Maxis, it is good to see you back on the island. How was your trip?"

Maxis saw Damian standing outside a House.

"Good, Kupo."

Then Maspy, Maxis' younger brother, came running up. Maspy has dyed his fur again and Maxis was frowning at him.

"Maspy why did you dye your fur Blue with pink dots. Kupo."

Maspy replies, "It is the latest fashion brother. Kupo."

Maxis turns to Damian, " Sorry I cant talk gotta deal with my brother. Hope you like this. Kupo." Maxis hands Damian a scroll from his pack.

Then he walks off with his brother.

"Maspy come with me Kupo."

(ATTN once I get finished with Maxis BIO I will start looking for RP ideas.)

"Thank you Maxis."

Damain took the scroll and place it in his pocket. He turned to Maspy and whispered, "good luck". He stood there for a second and watched as Maxis and Maspy walked away. He couldn't help but lagh to himself on how different the two brothers were.

'Moogles are interesting beings.'

He headed towards the forested area of the island and picked a tree to sit beside.

'Now let's see what Maxis just gave me.'

He pulled the scroll from his pocket, sat down, and opened it.

(OOC: so what is the scroll supposed to be?)

Last edited:
OOC: The scroll contains a Song.

Maxis and Maspy continue their walk to the central tower where Maxis and Maspy lives.

Maxis was really mad at what Maspy did to his fur. Moogle dye can cuase baldness in moogles. Hopefully Maspy will listen this time about the dyes.

((OOC-Julius' new appearance:
*Gentleman Suit
Julius wears a black (or white) tuxedo with a red rose placed on a pocket on the left side of his chest. He wears a red neck tie and a white silk shirt underneath and his footwear are black shoes
))

IOC:

It had been more than 5 days since Julius was promoted to head of the Seeker Group, and he had been doing an extensive research over the ancient lore and texts found in the library.

Julius was last seen playing his piano inside his room located in the tallest tower. The melodious music that was played by Julius gave the whole area an ghost-like feeling of emptiness. With each note that he played, the sounds of his sorrow echoed through every single room.

He began playing it gently and slowly, only to speed up all the sudden infusing his music with power and passion.

Shenorai, with nothing else to do, decided to just go inside and wander about. As she entered the tower, there was the faintest sound of a familiar instrument; the piano. As though to not disturb the music, Shen lightly stepped up the stairs of the tower as she climbed to the source of the song. The music seemed to intensify as she drew nearer.

Once she found the door where the notes were flowing from, Shen finally stopped and opened it slowly. The piano sitting in the room was finally alive again. The hands of its owner flew across the keys and struck precise notes. Even with the new attire, Shenorai still recognized him.

She didn't knock nor did she say anything, for she didn't wish to disturb the music. Instead, she slipped inside and leaned against the nearest wall as she listened to the music, letting it flow through and around her much like the water she was manipulating earlier. It didn't matter if the melody was depressing or not, it still gave the woman a small smile upon her lips.

Zeria too, had heard music echoing down the halls, and curiosity overcame her. She followed the long ways, rounding a corner, then finding where the music came from. She took a careful peek in, to see Julius playing the piano, gracefully as ever.
"I'd better not disturb him"
With that, she tiptoed away, heading outside and finding a rather large rock to sit on. Pulling out her ocarina, she sighed and began to play a soft, yet intricate melody. A single tear rolled down her cheek as the melody she created for him filled the air.

Julius kept playing with a barrage of beautiful notes that flowed masterfully through the room. The eternal beauty of the night grew with each note and suddenly a small air current opened the crystal doors of the balcony. The curtains of the door of the balcony were lifted gently by the wind, moving elegantly as if they were dancing to Julius' song.

Julius kept playing, moving his fingers as fast as he could playing small and gentle notes while leaving grave notes for important moves. His expertise was gracefully enchanting, and soon he felt the presence of both Shenorai and Zeria. Though he knew they were nearby, he didn't stop.

Finally he stood, with the last keys of the piano being struck by his hands, and turned his sight towards the balcony. Julius walked, with each step echoing through the room, he grabbed a beautiful rose and held it with his right hand.

He raised his sight towards the gracious full moon that shined bright pale blue, almost pearled white. A small glint of joy could be seen inside the irises of Julius' eyes which glowed bright greenish blue.

He sighed, breathing slowly, moving the hair that fell before his face away and and holding it with his right hand while the wind blew gently through the room. With soft voice he began to think about how lonely he was.
"Awww.....such a beautiful night and yet I have no one with who I could share this amazing scenario. Look at me, getting all emotional all of the sudden....can't believe what I am saying..."

Shenorai stared as Julius walked to the balcony. Although the piano's song had ceased, another melody could be heard from outside. Likely, it was DG on her orcania. Either way, Shen pushed herself off of the wall and walked over to the balcony, joining her young friend.

"You still love her, huh?" she asked quietly. The answer was obvious, but Shen only asked to let him know that he could confide in her if needed. Sure, this Seeker didn't know of love herself, but the ghost residing within did.

Julius lowered his sight and stared to the cold floor. He sighed and laughed faintly, but quickly remained silent for a few moments as if he were gathering his thoughts and come back to the real world. He breathed slowly and sighed while closing his eyes. With a gentle yet sorrowful voice he gave Shenorai the answer she already knew.

"Yes...sadly and unfortunately, I can't seem to forget her and just when I think I did, her beautiful smile flashes through my mind once again. To think that not for lack of will, but by cowardice I never dared to confess Dareisha my feelings toward her. I fear I will never now what it feels to love and be loved in return."

Julius opened his eyes slightly and turned to Shenorai. He smiled and then turned once again towards the balcony, staring to the beautiful scenario.

"Enjoy what's left before the time to sleep, Lady Eterna. Tonight is one for the young like you to enjoy, and for the empty souls like me to lament. Ohhh never mind me, I am just a bit too emotional for my own good. Good Night"

He stepped back and bowed respectfully to Shenorai and headed towards the room. He sat on an armchair near the fireplace and opened an old diary. Julius took a small pen and began to write his thoughts on those blank sheets of paper.

Shen just blinked as he left, for she, the elder of the two of them, did not expect to be referred to as part of the young. Although considering she was merely twenty, she could be considered that as well.

"Good night, Julius," she said quietly, though knew well by now that she couldn't be heard at this distance.

As Shenorai walked over to the door, she paused before passing by the piano. It may be an instrument of Julius' expertise, but what the hell? It's not like she had any know-how of casting magic with a piano, so Julius shouldn't be angry at her...right? Shen sat down upon the bench and gazed at all eighty-eight keys. She could almost see Leondra's reflection in the line of polished ebony and ivory.

Her own fingers reached out timidly, plunking out the basic scale quietly with a single hand. Shen had to admit; she hadn't had the chance to try playing such an instrument yet. It was probably a good thing, for she couldn't even find the starting note for a song she knew of.

Why don't you just try something simple that doesn't include a lot of sharps and flats? Leondra asked.
"...a lot of what?"
...the black keys.
"Oh...well, like what?"
...good question. How about we try something...Put your right hand on those keys there and copy me.

Shen placed her fingers on the keyboard, her right pinky resting on D and her left index finger resting on another D, just an octave lower. Her left hand moved on its own, slowly plunking out D, B, G, and E in descending order. Hesitantly, Shen followed suit with her right hand. The strange lesson continued as the ghost taught Shen how to plunk out the Chocobo's theme on the piano. What an odd lesson indeed to anyone within earshot.

As Zeria finished her song, she sighed and gazed at the moon and stars.
"These tears of mine won't stop. I wonder why?"
She stood up on the rock and held up her ocarina to the moonlight, watching the shine reflect back into her eyes.
"I wonder how everyone else is doing? Maybe I should head back, it's getting late and I have to make sure I leave plenty of time for training and practice tomorrow"
With that, she turned and began to head back inside, stopping only once to gaze back longingly at the moon again, before closing the doors behind her.

Only a few minutes passed before the hand Leondra was using stopped abruptly. Shen stopped as well and looked at her left hand, then up at the ghost.

"...what's up?" she asked quietly.
Just realized that Julius was still in here.
".........oh."

It must be rude for someone to be in your room and playing your instrument at this hour. Shen stood up and headed over to the door, bidding Julius good night before shutting the door and heading down the tower.

Since she was in the tower anyway, Shenorai decided to go underground and check out the library, since she hadn't seen the score selection that was stored within. As she entered the doors and began her own exploration, she was actually wondering why she hadn't thoroughly looked through here yet.

Wonder where Maxis is? Leondra suddenly asked out of the blue. Not that anyone else could hear her.
Good question, Shenorai thought back to the ghost.

Maxis was still mad at Maspy.

Maxis was playing his lute up in the top of the central tower. When all of a sudden a tired moogle ran in and gave Maxis a scroll. The scroll had the seal of the Moogle King on it.

Maxis read over the scroll, then he droped the scroll.

"Prepare my airship I must leave at once." Maxis said as he rushed to gather his bags. "Also inform the others that I invite them to my coronation of Duke at the Moogle Capital. Also I want them to watch out for assassins, Kupo"

Running outside towards his Airship.

OOC:Sorry to be away I was busy last couple days. The Moogle capital is breaming technology and magical wonders. Its almost like a wonderland filled with anything one can image

Last edited:
As Shenorai glanced over another score sheet, she heard someone clearing their throat rather rudely nearby. Her eyes lifted from the paper and looked down on upon a moogle.

"Yes?" she asked quietly, considering it was a library.
"Maxis requests for you to come to his coronation ceremony, kupo," the moogle replied.
"Coronation?"
"Yes, he's becoming a duke, kupo. He wants you to come along for a special assignment, kupo."
"Duke Maxis...eh, has a nice ring to it I suppose," she said, putting the score sheet back. "Where am I to meet him?"
"At his airship, kupo."
"Thanks."

She nodded to the moogle as she stood up to leave. The landing base wasn't too far off, thankfully.

Are we the only ones going? Leondra thought.
"Doubt it," Shen replied quietly. "The others might meet us there as well, I'm guessing."

After attempting to rest for a while, without any success, Zeria heads back outside and goes to the pond.
"It's such a beautiful night, yet I have to one to share it with me"
She sighs, sadness filling her eyes as she takes out her ocarina.
"Now, what song shall I play?" she says, thinking as she sits at the water's edge.
"Ah yes, I still remember the old lullaby my mother taught me"
She takes a deep breath and the sweet, melodious notes fill the air around her. Then, as the song comes to an end, her eyes slowly close and she curls up at the water's edge, falling asleep.

As Shenorai was on her way to the landing pad, she spotted Zeria asleep by the pond.

Think we should wake her? the ghost asked.
"Might as well," Shen responded, walking over to the pond. "No sense in leaving her behind.

Shen crouched beside the sleeping orcania player and shook her shoulder gently, trying to rouse her.

"Hey, Zeria. Get up, Maxis wants us."

As Zeria slept soundly, she thought she felt someone shaking her and saying her name, but she couldn't bring herself to open her eyes.
"Urn...five more minutes......so sleepy....." she mumbles. Her hair falls gently in front of her face, tickling her nose. She sneezed, eyes snapping open.
"Huh?! What?! What's going on?!.....oh, big sister Shenorai...what are you doing here?"

Back