The Music Guild (RP Club)

"Bless you," she chuckled, standing up now.

Shen pointed her thumb over to the landing pad. "Maxis is inviting us to his coronation. Julius might come with us too. We should hurry before he leaves without us."

Zeria blushes and gets up, putting her ocarina back in its waist pouch.
"Oh, Maxis's coronation? what for? what's going on?"
Dusting herself off, she goes with Shenorai, confused.
"So Master Julius will be there?"

"Maxis is becoming a duke," Shen replied as she continued walking along. "And I imagine Julius should be there, too. I mean, it'd be a shame if he was left out of all this."

Maxis' airship was in sight, already busy with the various moogles loading it and preparing it for liftoff.

"...speaking of which, where is that little moogle? Haven't seen him since he ran off somewhere..."

"I shall run ahead and search for him...."
Zeria pauses and turns to Shenorai.
"Do you have a cell phone, elder sister? It would be much easier to call you, then to use my abilities and send you a message through the earth"
Glances at the water, then looks back at Shenorai, waiting for an answer.

It was late after the noon, and Julius was still sitting on his old armchair, with a glass of wine held within his fingers as he stared towards the fireplace. Julius then tossed the glass towards the fire and saw how it shattered among the burning logs. He turned his face to the left and stared to the balcony whose doors were wide open allowing the gentle breeze to enter.

Julius sighed with a disappointed look on his face, it seemed that he was reliving the bitter moments of his tragic past. His love deception with Dareysha, his brother's possession by a dark entity, and his own miserable guilt of bearing the reminder of being responsible for his twin brother's cruel fate.

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door, one of the maids was calling Julius reminding him about Maxis' coronation. As part of the land's aristocracy, Julius was meant to be there since he was the lord of the Aldabra Region.

Julius stood up and headed to his wardrobe. He then changed his clothes and put on a more formal attire. This time he was wearing his white suit, a silky dark shirt worn underneath and a red necktie. He picked a red rose and put it inside the left pocket of his white overcoat, leaving the flower exposed as an elegant decoration.

He closed the wardrobe and headed to a mirror. He stared for a few seconds and then took a black long coat and put it on. He brought with him his honorary silver rapier and his Family Ring. The rapier has a 3 feet long blade, a round shield like hand guard covering the 1 foot long iron hilt. The hilt was enveloped with cotton and silk for comfort. The end of the hilt was round and had a small red silk ribbon attached.

The rapier's sheath was deep dark red covered with gold and steel plates. Julius attached the rapier's sheath to the left side of his black belt and sheathed his rapier. Finally he put on his white shoes that had black soles and headed towards the door, turning the knob and opening it wide.

He went through the door and closed it behind, leaving it lock until his arrival. Julius then went to the hangar in which he hoped to encounter a familiar face.

Maxis was in the traditional White Moogle Armor and holding on to his walking stick. Like most armor it doesnt have a helmet. He cant believe they are making him a duke.

Maxis was overseeing the loading and packing of his airship, The Storm Bolt.

He turns around and saw Julius, Zeria and Shenorai.

"Good you can make it. We will be off once the airship is finish loading. Kupo."

He turns back to his airship. "I want you all to be on the watch for assassins except you Julius. Kupo."

"I have choosen you to crown me. Kupo."

Maxis was in the traditional White Moogle Armor and holding on to his walking stick. Like most armor it doesnt have a helmet. He cant believe they are making him a duke.

Maxis was overseeing the loading and packing of his airship, The Storm Bolt.

He turns around and saw Julius, Zeria and Shenorai.

"Good you can make it. We will be off once the airship is finish loading. Kupo."

He turns back to his airship. "I want you all to be on the watch for assassins except you Julius. Kupo."

"I have choosen you to crown me. Kupo."

Julius smiled gently and bowed respectfully to Loki, as they awaited for the ship to be ready.

"It is an honor to welcome you as one of the nobles or our fair kingdom. Though I will be in charge of your coronation, as both a Lord and a warrior I will be on watch for possible "unwanted" guests."

Julius then turned his sight to Zeria but remained silent. Though he was pretending to be fine, his eyes showed otherwise as they reflected his sorrow.

A moogle walked up to Maxis.
He spoke in moogle to Maxis and then Maxis nodded.
"The airship is ready we can leave very soon. Kupo."

Maxis started to walking to the airship and motion the others to follow.

"We are headed to the moogle capital. Kupo."

Sighing, Zeria gazed out into nowhere, keeping her eyes peeled for any intrusions. She closed her eyes, losing herself in thought.
~~(I wonder what a coronation is like...I've never seen one before, and I'm almost nervous as to what is expected of me...)~~
She yawned, still exhausted from the lack of sleep.
"I'm tired...but I shall wait, my own needs are not of great importance right now. Maxis' safety is..."
She yawned again, her eyes fighting to stay open.
"I just hope this is over soon...."

As they got near the ship. He motioned everyone on except Julius.

"Hey Julius I got you a gift." Maxis points to a Silver and Black airship coming out of a hanger. "I over sought its construction myself. Kupo"

It took seven months to build it. Maxis made it extremely fast. It is as fast as Maxis' own Storm Bolt.

"Hope you enjoy it. It is called Sky Falcon. Kupo."

Shenorai boarded the Storm Bolt and just walked over to the port side, leaning on the edge and looking out at the endless sky. Sure, she hadn't seen the moogle capitol, but she didn't seem too excited. Lack of sleep and being assigned to keep an eye out for assassins might be the reason.

So you think you'll be able to help me with this, Leondra? Shenorai thought to her ghost companion.
Of course, she replied. There's no need for me to be just drifting around and watching everything.

((OOC: Whoah, I've been away from this for a long while now. What has Happened? I'll try my best to catch up))

OOC: To Arth, we are going to the Moogle Capital to see my character's coronation to be a duke. So you can be out doing something or you have your own airship your choice.

Zeria sighed and glanced around to see what everyone was up to. Finding that they were all fine, she slid her ocarina out of her pocket and began to play a simple, yet intricate melody that was very happy sounding.
~~(One of these days, I'll have to play my song for Master Julius and Big Sister Shenorai)~~
Her eyes closed and the melody went on.

Damian woke up with a jerk. He had never fallen asleep while playing his music before. He took another look at the song that maxis had given him. As far as he could tell, he had only gotten half way through the piece before he had dosed off.
As he got up, he said to himself, "maybe I shouldn't have come out here to play."
Damian walked back toward the dorms with his gift in hand and the song in his head.

After reading the message that Loki left. Arthvader decided to use a teleporting spell to bring him to the Moogle Capital, knowing he didn't want to miss his coronation.

'I can believe he forgot to tell me. at least I was lucky enough that he left a message.'

Maxis ordered the Storm Bolt to head to the moogle capital at full speed. They will be there in 23 hours.

So he went back to the cabin and took his seat and pulled out his Lute and started playing.

OOC- sorry for being absent I am busying lately

On his way back to the dorms, Damian noticed Maxis's airship flying off into the distance.

'I wonder where he's headed so soon. I'll go ask one of the moogles at the airship hangers.'

He headed off to the hangers only to find the area deserted. He searched each hanger one at a time, each with the same result: empty. Finally he came across one hanger that still had an airship inside. There he saw a lone moogle working on the engine of this machine.

Damian called out to it, but the moogle did not respond. It was making too much noise tinkering with the engine. Damian took a few steps toward the engine to see what the moogle was doing.

"Could you please step back, kupo," the moogle called out. "You never know when something might go wrong."

"I'm sorry," Damian replied as he stepped away from the airship. " Is was just wondering if you could tell me where everyone has gone too."

"Oh, you didn't hear, kupo? Maxis is going to become a Duke. Everyone is on there way to the coronation right now. I'm heading out also as soon as I finish with the engine."

"I guess I slept through all the comotion. But that sounds amazing. Maxis becoming a Duke that is. But I guess I won't be able to go to the corronation without a ride off of the island."

"Hey, why don't you come along on mine, kupo. I'm almost done so we can be off in about half an hour, kupo."

"Really that would be great. If you need any help so we can get out sooner, I'll do anything."

"No offense, kupo, but I wouldn't trust you around machinery. Just go ahead and wait inside. I'll be done shortly, kupo."

Damian nodded and headed into the ship. It was quite roomy, and no one else was on board.

'Amazing for a single moogle to run this thing."

Hewalked around a bit and then took a seat near the that of the pilot's. Just the the moogle entered the ship and took his seat.

"Alright, kupo. We're ready to go, but just to warn you, we are heading out quite late, so we will probably be placed in the back for the coronation, kupo."

"That is quite alright, as long as we make it."

The moogle just smiled back at him and started the airship. In just a few minutes they were up in the air headed toward the moogle capital

Zeria's song ended, and she sighed.

"I wonder what the coronation will be like..."

She sighed once more and gazed into the sky. The melody of her song had been calming...and she was so tired. Her vision blurred and she got dizzy, beginning to sway. Then, when her body could finally take no more exhaustion, she collapsed, her eyes drifting shut.
~~{Sleep...}~~

Shenorai heard a thud on the deck and turned her head to see what had happened. Already, a cluster of moogles were gathered around Zeria, checking to see if she was airsick or if she had some other illness. A stretcher came into view eventually and took Zeria below deck.

Concerned, Shen walked over to one of the moogles and asked, "What just happened here?"
The moogle craned up his neck and replied, "Zeria was just exhausted, kupo. She's being taken below deck so she can sleep, kupo."
"All that for being tired? ...well, thanks for telling me."

The moogle nodded and went back to his duties. As for this weary singer, she went below deck as well to find the sleeping quarters. The room she came across was rather quaint. It had only a pair of bunk beds, a table with chairs, and a mirror. The room itself appeared a little simplistic.

That didn't seem to bother Shen, though. She spotted Zeria tucked into one of the closer beds, sound asleep. Shen gave a shrug and went over to the other bed, pulling off her boots and ducking under to lay in the bottom bunk. Hazy dreams and a fog of slumber rolled in around her, engulfing her within her nightmares once more...

Back