The Music Guild (RP Club)

Let's see...you have a place to sleep...a place to eat...a place to train...a place to heal...a place to rehearse...a place to relax...a place to dock ships...

Got a storage department? Or a trading post of any sort? (Moogles could make gil too, you know ;))

Whether you do or don't, it looks like you have pretty much everything.

I'll join but I will with a new character, i'll have bio up for him in a little while.
name-Damian Caulder
instrument- acoustic guitar and vocals

Damian learned to play the guitar on his own. when ever he found a time to relax he just pull it out and practice. Sometimes while playing he would sing a light song to make themusic more complete.

Welcome Dknight, and on to the next topic since I think I finished The headquarters description. I will allow you to join.

Should we have a second in command or not?

Last edited:
Becareful Shen there are no life guards at the pond. :D

I think no second in command yet. We are fairly small right now so.

Last edited:
Permit me to ask leader, does this place has a library for those interested in pursuing more knowledge?

As a pianist and a Mage-Knight, I would be looking forward to an area in which I could continue my studies :)

Julius went towards to his room in which he had piano. The room was moderately big, it had it's own study and a bathroom. There was a fireplace in which Julius placed a few pictures of his friends on a wooden shelve above the fireplace. The piano was placed on the left side of the room next to a balcony.

Julius went towards the piano and sat on a small chair, reading his fingers to play some exquisite music. He was getting ready to play one of his favorite songs, "Moonlight Sonata
"composed by one of Julius' favorite musicians, Beethoven (those who have played Resident Evil, should know this song).

"Ahh such a magnificent music, and here I play 'till my heart's content"

Julius music flowed from his room and into the many halls, with the melodious sounds created by his piano echoing through the air. The amount of feelings infused by Julius in this music could charm even the wildest of beasts.

Yes of course its in the central tower. At the base is a library filled with books and musical scores from all over the world. The actual book storage is underground and the books cover almost all topics of study. These books and scores are allowed to be taken to anywhere on the isle.

Added this to first post.

Attn::dry:

There is a new sect in the guild called The Seekers. They are the knowledge part of the club. Now forth the Guild seeks out knowledge and music yet it is mostly known for music.

The Seekers

Seal of the Seekers- A Book with a Blue Ribbon around it.

They are the sect of The Music Guild that governs the searching and retrieval of Knowledge. Their Meeting room is below the Library. They go out over the world in search of knowledge or gather knowledge from their homes and send it to Ottilatic to be put in the Library there. They are a rather secret group in what knowledge and stuff they are after. Also, they are the only ones allowed to the forbidden lore room in the library.

• Seekers also get a special item, called the Book of Transcript. It allows Seekers to copy books and scrolls by touching the book to the item if instantly copies it. But the book must be bought back to Ottilatic to have the knowledge removed and place in the library. The book may only have one book copied in it. The book is black with the seal of the seekers on it.
Loki hereby makes Julius a Seeker.

Last edited:
Thank you Mr. Loki

Julius smiled and turned around heading to the Library. He went past the main hall and greeted some of the new members. After reaching the library, Julius sat on a chair near a table, opened one of his favorite books, and began to read.

erm....lemme see if I get this right on joining...

Name= Zeria Iiyasei "The DemonicGunsman"
Instrument= Ocarina
History= As a child at the age of 5, she was out walking through the forests one day, when she heard the sound of beautiful music being played. Drawn to it, she found someone sitting on a tree stump, playing an ocarina. After speaking with them, they agreed to teach her to play the ocarina, as long as she returned the favor by never allowing herself to stop playing. Everyday at noon, she would head to the meeting spot and he would teach her to play something new. Even after she fled from her home, she kept the sky blue ocarina and still plays it when she's alone, remembering the days that have changed her forever.

Hope this is good......

Weary and in need of something good to read, Zeria heads towards the Library.
"I really hope there's some books on vampires, i simply must refresh my knowledge on them. It's been so long since i've done my studies"
As the door to the library creaks open, she spots someone across the room, sitting in a chair and reading.
(Hm, I wasn't expecting anyone else to be here. Oh well, might as well say hello) she thinks, striding over to them. When she sees him, she gasps and nearly falls over.
"Master Julius?!"

ATTN: Shenorai has been made a seeker.

Seekers only search out knowledge for The Library and hold no real power.

The Head Seeker is leader at meetings and such for the Seekers.

The water of the pond was relatively still today. In its mirror-like reflection, two figures could be seen sitting near the pond's shore. One was a red-haired teen bearing ancient armor and great feathered wings. The other, a dark-haired woman wearing a scarlet coat over black clothing. The brunette looks over at her armored comrade with a smile.

"Well, what would you like to practice?" Shen asked.
How about water manipulation? We haven't done that one in awhile, the ghost suggested
"Not a bad idea. Which song was it again?"
Don't tell me you forgot your part already. You have the easy part.
"I won't tell you, then."
The ghost sighed and sang with varying pitches, Do la mi, re mi la mi re do re mi...
"Oh, that one! Okay, I remember now..."

Shen took a breath and began to vocalize to Terra (FFIX), her melody notes entwined with the ghosts' harmony. Though the song bore no words, a sense of sadness and the unknown emanates from her voice as it travels across the surface of the water.

If it was possible to see her notes, they would have been reaching down into the depths of the pond, slowly swirling them and bringing clear tendrils up into a spiral formation. The spirals entwined themselves into a hollow pillar, much like a waterspout. In a thin curtain, the water spreads out towards the edges of the pond, falling gracefully within a foot of the shore. If anything, the entire thing was just a pretty fountain display to anyone who happened to pass by.

ATTN: I changed who leads the guild to Maxis and his brother. I am also adding a new Sect that wont have people in just to reference to. Also everyone belongs to the Musician sect if you dont belng to another one. Check first post for more info. Also all moogles on the isle are FFXII ones.

Maxis' Airship lands on Ottilatic. Maxis exits his ship.
"I am so glad to be home" Maxis says as he walks to his House on the isle.

Last edited:
Though Shenorai's song continued, the ghost's voice stopped singing. The water being manipulated suddenly fell back into the pond, splashing Shen's boots along the way.

"Hey-! What's the big idea, Leondra?!"
Look. Maxis has returned.

Shen turned her head and saw Maxis indeed. Seeing how no one else but the moogles were out and about, she figured someone ought to greet him. She stood up, brushed the grass off of her, and crossed Ottilatic's grounds. Unsure whether or not she had been noticed, Shen cupped her hand beside her mouth.

"Welcome back!" she called out to Maxis. "Where've you been?"

Some moogles went to Maxis' airship for maintence and repairs.

Maxis heard Shenorai and ran to her.

"You know out about on my travels, kupo."

Maxis set down his pack and rumaged though his pack. Pulling out a little box. He started to fly up so he can be at eye level with Shenorai.

"How have you been Shenorai?" Handing the box to Shenorai. "I hope you like this, kupo."

Last edited:
"Eh, all right I suppose..."

She took the box in her gloved hands, looking at it quizzically. She didn't turn it over, in case its contents were either fragile or easily smooshed.

"What is it?" she asked curiously, already beginning to open the package.

"Its a bracelet from the Far West. I knew it would look good on you, Kupo."

The bracelet has rare purple and yellow stones placed on a silver chain. It was made with very fine craftsmenship as most Far Westen stuff was. Designed in the flow fashion of the Far West; oval stones and very fine silver that was made to not tanish.

Shen smirked as she pulled the bracelet out of the box. How nice of him. She places the bracelet onto her left wrist and takes a moment to admire it.

"Hope you got something for the others as well. DG might get a little jealous," she smirked.

Her arm dropped as she looked back to the flying moogle.

"So what do you have planned for today?"

"Nothing much."

Maxis lands and picks up his pack. He scratches his ear.

"Just need to check in on my brother and then going to play my Lute tonight. Also need to hand out more gifts, Kupo."

Back