The Lifestream: A Final Fantasy VII Club

Sure, wait for Hakumen to add you. In the meantime tell us what you love about FFVII.

Thanks! Sure I'll tell you why i love FFVII and why its the best FF i played and 1st on my list.
I was a kid around 14 years old and i got FFVII second hand from a pawn shop, my mother bought it for me on my b'day, FFVII was expensive that time but she managed to get me a very good quality copy of it.
I played it for the first time thinking what kind of game this is? I read the back case of the game and it had an interesting story to it so i was like cool! must be an action game.
Anyway i started the game up and an awesome FMV sequence popped up and i started going through the first mission and i really liked how this played out and the battle system was easy and cool to play/watch.
After sometime the characters,story,music,gameplay and fmv sequences got me HOOKED! to the game that got me very addicted and i wanted tomorrow to come quickly so i could continue to play through! i really was connected to the game and this was the first time i played an RPG Game, i didn't even know it was called an RPG Game until later lol.
I just felt in love with it every time i reached a new destination and went through the cool battles and storyline it has become one of my first and favorite RPG games of all time.
That's my story that i can remember, thanks for reading.

I love the story, broken puppet fragmented identity, dead lover then get new lover :P And the rest of the grim stuff hehe :P

Hey has anyone won the magic-counter materia from the Chocobo Racing? i had tried a Lot but i always get the item i dont want, any tips?.

I haven't got the magic counter materia either, but I won another materia which I can't tell you which one it was because it was a long time ago. As for how to get the magic counter materia I don't know any tips on how to win it. It is just a matter of luck I guess.

I haven't got the magic counter materia either, but I won another materia which I can't tell you which one it was because it was a long time ago. As for how to get the magic counter materia I don't know any tips on how to win it. It is just a matter of luck I guess.

I hate that, it messes up my perfect Materia Playtrought.

To me Final fantasy VII is an insirpational tale of many favourable characters. Sephiroth to me is the best villian in the whole FF universe. I'd love to join your group because anything that brings me closer to the game of FFVII and the community that also enjoy this magnificent game is worth looking into =D.

I have a question for you guys. Do you think it is possible that Square Enix is thinking of making a FFVII Remake for the PS4? Was that the reason they say it will take 10 years to make a remake? Is it possible? What are your thoughts?

ive been looking into that about a remake. officially they say they don't want to destroy the original but there is still talk about it, especially in tokyo. went there not long ago for a holiday and went to one of there conventions. They showed a video of sector seven being destroyed but in full graphics so i think its quite possible that the re release will happen but not likely for another 3-5 years i recon.

This thread has been dead for a while since no one hasn't post anything since last time I checked. Does anyone has any news on any of the Final Fantasy 7 compilation games? Where are the members of this club at?

May I join this club, even if it's rather quiet? I'm still a big supporter of Final Fantasy VII, and I still write fanfiction for it, even if it is an old fandom now. I still think it's one of the best games for it's time... and even now it still is one of my favorites.

May I join this club, even if it's rather quiet? I'm still a big supporter of Final Fantasy VII, and I still write fanfiction for it, even if it is an old fandom now. I still think it's one of the best games for it's time... and even now it still is one of my favorites.

I am not the club leader but I guess you could join.

Yes you may join our club. Welcome to the club! I will add you to the list right now. Feel free to talk about anything related to FFVII and share stuff with us.

Hello! I know this thread is quite old..and I'm new..and probably many FFVII discussions are not restricted within the club boundaries, but may I still join the club!?:blush: definitely love the to see communities having more discussions relating to FFVII to seek out common grounds around since this is probably my most favourite one out of the series...since..nostalgia.:sneaky:

Hello guys! Welcome to The Lifestream. I will add you both to the list now. Feel free to post anything related to FFVII. Thanks for joining us.

Back