Original The Final Fantasies - FFF Star System series Discussion thread

Izanagi

Looking for Izanami
Veteran
Gil
Discuss how you want to contribute to the shorts or add any possible scenarios or stories or character types you wish for me to write in episodic or short formats. Or simply discuss the most recent post and critique, I'm not perfect in terms of writing and I really wanna know what I can improve to capture the magic and spirit of adventure I wanna share with y'all. :wacky:

What do you think of the duo's story this time around?

just finished reading the story, very good reading of what you have written soo far, looking to see what kind of characters you make the other members on this forum within your story (defo looking forward to what I am, if i'm in it) but good work and really enjoyed reading what you posted :)

I don't have a fixed plan. Just suggest what you wanna be and I'll write it in. :yay:

I liked it. I wish I could contribute a more thoughtful approach, but I'm drunk right now. All I can say is, keep going! And I'm trying to get a Cactuar set made because of this.

I like it :grin:

Though why am I the ultimate villain who will destroy everything :ahmed:

Oh well since I am the villain, let's make me as evil as possible :elmo:

good job anyway! I think one of your strong points is the battle aspects of the writing.

I thought you would make a fantastic villain! The final boss!

I gotta think of some other stories as well. Shorts if you will.

Back