The Damned Mercenaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now Im back I think its time to get this clan back on its feat and moving!!!
Im clearing the members list as no one has been here for a while, if any body wants to stay then just tell me here or if anybody wants to join also tell me here!!

I'm still in, and you can count on that. Just be sure you don't dissapear just like the last couple of times, ok SOTD

Its fine where it is isnt it??
We have been around for a year :) If it wanted moving it would have been done would it not?
He was asking for it to be moved cause they are moving all the RPG Inferno clans over to the Clan section now. He was only asking you if you were one or not cause if you are then they are being moved the Clan section and if your just a club then you can stay here.

Also i wouldnt mind joining up. What are the requirments?

He was asking for it to be moved cause they are moving all the RPG Inferno clans over to the Clan section now. He was only asking you if you were one or not cause if you are then they are being moved the Clan section and if your just a club then you can stay here.

Also i wouldnt mind joining up. What are the requirments?

kk, ummh just read the first page :)
And Dark Tidus Yeah I think you could be promoted as long as you stay active like you used to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back