The Chaotic Cerberus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all free to join this club if you meet any possible requirements set by the maker. However considering the current state of this club, I would say it be best to resolve the issue by a majority vote for leadership.

Those who want to lead this club effectively as a leader should, then put your names forward. You can then decide amongst you who is an adequate head. PM myself or another staff member responsible for this section to add a poll for you once you've narrowed down candidates.

Why not add a poll in the poll section, it closes in an amount of time, say Christmas Day (a nice pressie) and who ever gets the most votes wins?

Edit: Also, who are the people we get to choose from?

Last edited:
Anyone in the club.

And it would be best if the poll was added to this thread.

ya i think this would be good too... and i am a member (Sephiroth's Brother)

EDIT: Im actually the 3rd oldest member still active i think (LA and Shou i think)

Last edited:
yeah we need a new leader... but im pretty new, and i dont get online that much so that rules me out. I'm no good at organising things anyway.

Vincent Valentine Fan Club

Vincent Valentine Fan Club

img_mauve56.jpg

Background info:
Vincent was once a member of the Turks thirty years before the events of Final Fantasy VII. He was assigned to supervise The Jenova Project in Nibelheim, where he fell in love with a scientist named Lucrecia Crescent, an assistant to Professor Hojo.
At first unknown to Vincent, Lucrecia once was an assistant to his father Grimoire Valentine on the discovery of Chaos and Omega. Grimoire died in an accident concerning Chaos and Omega, pushing Lucrecia away when the tests of the experiment went wrong. Vincent later discovered her link with his father and asked Lucrecia why she never told him. When he questioned her, she fled from him. He found Lucrecia later and tried to express his feelings for her, but she didn’t want to be with him as she felt too guilty about his father’s death because, she told him, it was all her fault. Ultimately she entered a relationship with her associate Hojo instead.
Lucrecia became pregnant by Hojo soon afterwards, and her unborn child was to be part of the Jenova Project, which was an investigation into the effect of Jenova cells on an unborn child. Vincent was strongly opposed to this and confronted Hojo to ask him if what he heard was true. As Lucrecia entered the encounter, Hojo told him it had nothing to do with him and that they were scientists; they knew what they were doing. Vincent then turned to Lucrecia if she was sure this was what she wanted, and she retorted that it concerned her and not him, so she was sure. In the interest of science, she decided to proceed with the treatment.
After a while, Lucrecia became very sick and started to see visions of what would become of her unborn son in the future, Sephiroth. Outraged, Vincent confronted Hojo in the Shinra Mansion's underground laboratory. Hojo, angered by Vincent’s approach, pulled out a gun from his lab coat and shot Vincent in the stomach.
Lucrecia tried to find a way to save him. Lucrecia started to look through her unfinished thesis on Chaos, Omega and the Lifestream. Hojo caught her looking at her files and mocked her, saying she just wanted to use Vincent to prove her thesis, as many of her colleagues thought it was “unrealistic”. Lucrecia didn’t want to believe she was doing it for that, so she continued to try to save him. Lucrecia injected him with stagnant Lifestream which revived Vincent and turned him into the beast Chaos. However, due to Chaos becoming violent and attacking anything in its way, Lucrecia put the materia called "Protomateria" inside him to keep Chaos and its feral nature under control.
Later, Hojo proceeded to use his body as the subject for experiments that resulted in Vincent's body becoming stronger and capable of transforming into beasts. Hojo's experiments on Vincent, however, ended up being only a partial success. This way, Vincent was able to be such a perfect host for Chaos because Hojo made his body so strong and in the end immortal.
Later Vincent awoke on the operating table. Due to Hojo's metamorphose experimentation, Vincent's anatomy was altered to the point where he could temporarily change his physical form into monstrous enities (this also is the reason Chaos bonded with Vincent so well). Vincent responded to his modified body with both anguish and rage. He believed that this was his punishment for his “sin”, not being able to save Lucrecia from the Jenova Project. He punished himself further by putting himself in a coffin in the Shinra Manor basement, where Hojo locked the door with a key, which he locked inside a safe along with one of his experimental monsters that attack anyone who opened it. Because of Hojo's experiments, Vincent's age remains physically at 27, not 60, which is his real age in Dirge of Cerberus. He is also briefly encountered in Before Crisis, the mobile phone game concerning the storyline of the Turks.

Owner: Nelos Lesios
Co-Owner:
Members:

Last edited:
We already have a Vincent Valentine fanclub on here. I will just merge this with the existing thread. In the future, please remember to check before creating new threads that there isn't one already of a similar nature.

Hi guys. I was wondering what happened to the Chaotic Cerberus, especially since I wa snot able to be online over Christmas and New Year. Please could I have Outsider as my user title in this club?

Still no news on what's going on with this club, it still has no leader and the merger changed the title of it, a whole lot of mess I think.

If there's really no-one else willing to take over ownership of the club, then I will, but ONLY if no-one else does:)

It is a bit of a mess.... You're right we do need a leader. We need someone to make a list of the candidates, then maybe we could all vote on it..?

After wondering about it for awhile, I've decided to archive this club, since the original owner is banned and no one seems interested in it anymore.

Anyone, feel free to make a new Vincent Valentine club if you wish.

-Thread Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back