The Bahamut

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those maze areas wouldn't kill the Directors. My brain has been turned to mush by the RPG and its lack of brain challenges.

if any bahamut member reaches the end of thier respective tunnel, just post here or pm me for the bahamut gemstone to reach the clan hq

Hey, could you help me through the tunnels? My RPG name's Midnight. I'll be waiting at M1.

Hey, could you help me through the tunnels? My RPG name's Midnight. I'll be waiting at M1.

we were so close to beating it. we got to the boss, which is the easiest part of the tunnel but then that sever problem occured. well next time your on and if you still need my help just pm me or something

yeah i was comparing it to the regular monster. cause its just so much easier fighting 1 magic monster at a time than have to deal with like 3 or 4 of them at once

It may not be considered so easy under different circumstances, but seeing as other areas are full of large groups of powerful monsters, so in comparison to that, fighting one enemy is a vacation, really. xD

Just so you all know, I've already beaten the Warrior tunnels and gotten the Bahamut Gemstone which I gave to The Merchant, so I can access the Bahamut HQ filled with all kinds of awesome...nothingness. :gonk:

As joke, I put Trogdor in the W3 for a few seconds. But nobody started a battle. It has since been removed.

I assume this would have meant a guaranteed loss? Yeah, wouldn't have been crazy about that idea. :wacky:

Koloth, having Welding skill level requirements for things jump from 50, to 100 for that enchantment, that leaves a huge gap...I'd suggest adjusting it to either somewhere inbetween, or at least add a component to some shop and make life easier on those seeking that enchantment. >.>

Seriously, you wonder how I get the insanely high battle record? It is all the item farming, I have to waste countless hours of my life item farming to increase Welding skill level by dozens of points. :ness:

So let there be something for me to spend some gil on, in the last RPG there was Coal you could buy, players were much lower levels then the max is now when they could do this, there should be something somewhere so I don't have to waste a good chunk of my virtual life gathering many hundreds of components. X_x

Ok, time to checkout Prom's boss. It will probably tear me a good one.

Deleted battle. Couldnt hit it worth a beans.

xD I wonder how high it's EVA is, probably too much for my 80 DEX. >.> That 80 DEX serves me pretty well though, just not against an opponent with 80+ EVA. :/

Well then, feel kinda sorry for the mages that haven't already beat him :ryan: Buffed him up a little. :gasp:

well just took the boss down with icarus. all i have to say to mages who's gonna solo him, just be prepare for a rather long battle. its doable, just gonna take some time

oh and the boss gave me like 2 staff and 2 of the medal thingy after that battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back