The Bahamut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... maybe we could sell one of those 1000 Enchant staffs to Warriors? With the strength/defense boosts from enchantments, they could be Serious Business once their points are all used up. By the way, I'd love one of those Warrior tools for crafting.

Well the boss has high defence and eva. If I maged it, it probably would of been easier. But I'm not a mage. Just wanted to try it for kicks.

I managed to beat the assassin boss. But it took me forever because ot its high eva. Almost thought the battle would reset on me. Like people have complained about. But it didnt.

Welcome aboard .Vivi, good to have ya in the clan. :) I'm probably the highest leveled member of the clan, but not necessarilly the best; can't win a battle against Hightower for the life of me. X_x

Almost got over 2000 battle victories. :awesome:

I think that once you level enough, Cerberus X can help you through the Warrior tunnel.

Wow 2000 battle victories! :gasp: Congrats man, I dont even know how many I have, I am sure it is not that many. And thank you for the welcome.

You're welcome. And well, I'm close to 2000 battle victories, I have well over 1900. :P And yeah, I'll be glad to help you through the Warrior Tunnels, and show off my powerful Large Blade. ;)

Okay good :D

I'm having a lot of trouble in the Assassin Cave of Trials >_<

The monsters have up to 120 DEX, and their EVA is way over my DEX.

Lol I really prefer doing things on my own :D

I don't know, I guess I'm too proud to ask for help. Anyways I know I can do it, it'll just take some grinding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back