Tell Square Enix what PSone Classics you want on PSN [4/16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
SE-Asks-PSone-Classics.jpg

It seems that after the whole “Final Fantasy IX as a PSone Classic” Twitter decision, Square Enix is evaluating all possible classic releases for debut on the PlayStation Network.

Square Enix Members’ Japanese Twitter account is asking its fans what PlayStation games they’d like to see arrive on the PSone Classics section of the PlayStation Store.

They’re only asking Japan, but checking the #SEM_DL hashtag they’ve asked suggestions to include, there are a lot of tweets from English-speakers, as well. Now’s your chance to send them your suggestions.

Head over to Twitter and put out an update with your top three suggestions and end it with the #SEM_DL hashtag. Might I suggest Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, and Parasite Eve as your suggestion?

Thanks, Siliconera.

That's pretty cool.

It's hard trying to find the hard copies of those sort of games.

It'll benefit people who have only just started to hear about games that were released years ago and are now hard to get a hold of.

It'd be awesome if they continued to do this. <3

:gasp: This is great news. Chrono Cross is one of my favourite all time games. I'm tempted to create a Twitter account to vote for it actually... :hmmm: But it's dead popular so I wouldn't be surprised to see it.

It's also good because my copy is completely screwed up and freezes a lot. It would be nice to play and good copy of it.

Xenogears...Xenogears...XENOGEARS!!! :gasp:

Legend of Mana too, if they can swing it :hmmm:

:gasp: This is great news. Chrono Cross is one of my favourite all time games. I'm tempted to create a Twitter account to vote for it actually... :hmmm: But it's dead popular so I wouldn't be surprised to see it.

It's also good because my copy is completely screwed up and freezes a lot. It would be nice to play and good copy of it.

I agree with this completely. I loved Chrono Cross and I really hope that they do decide to put it out on PSN. I am eagerly awaiting the news for when FFIX will be arriving over here.:wacky:

Adding any of those games on the PSN would strongly sway me toward purchasing one. I mean I know I have most of the games in Playstation format, but if they are that easily accessible and are at a decent price, I may go for purchasing them. I mean, ya never know what could happen to your discs and all, so this could be a good back-up plan.

I mean I know I have most of the games in Playstation format, but if they are that easily accessible and are at a decent price, I may go for purchasing them. I mean, ya never know what could happen to your discs and all, so this could be a good back-up plan.

Another thing I was thinking of.

If something ever happens to any of my discs I could always have the games safely tucked away on my hard drive.

I bet I'll end up buying games on the PSN I already have, just in case something does happen to my hard copies. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back