Six

s ᴏ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ᴜ ᴅ ᴇ
Staff member
Global Moderator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Huh. Holy crap. 4 years?! I've been at this for almost 10 years and I feel your work is better! :lew: Do you frequent GFXResource by any chance? You seem to have a similar style to the work I've seen there. :lew:

Great work, keep us updated with your new pieces!

Six

s ᴏ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ᴜ ᴅ ᴇ
Staff member
Global Moderator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens

Not dead,just some roadblocks in life haha.
I love this. How many layers do you use (usually) when making your work? It seems like this is packed! Love the lighting. Stunning work.

DSXIII

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I really like the textures in these pieces! I'd like to try and make something similar sometime. You wouldn't have happened to make a tutorial have you? >_>

Six

s ᴏ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ᴜ ᴅ ᴇ
Staff member
Global Moderator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Really like your two recent updates. I think the one with the anime(?) guy could use a little more blending, just my preference. The colouring and detail on the latest piece are super nice, though. Though... is the white part by her right arm intentional? :D Really like your style, completely different from my own, maybe that's why!

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Really like your two recent updates. I think the one with the anime(?) guy could use a little more blending, just my preference. The colouring and detail on the latest piece are super nice, though. Though... is the white part by her right arm intentional? :D Really like your style, completely different from my own, maybe that's why!
lol, Think it was over brighten by the gradient maps I use, Thanks for pointing that out :D

Top Bottom