SOTW / AOTW Discussions and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
People wondering about the voting, it will be back soon enough, either me, or someone else archived it on accident. xD

sent mine in!

hopefully someone else participated as well :ahmed:

You would be wrong. I have one entry. Who? Well, I'm not going to tell. :mokken:
:lew:

it's a mysterious mystery! D;

someone else better enter! or else i shall rage on this forum if I find out that I just wasted two hours of my life... FOR NOTHING
:hmph:

That being said, I'm going to extend the deadline by 48 hours. Spread the word. :(

Go ahead and put up the next guidelines, Kits, if you haven't already.

:rage:

someone else effing enter :rage:

If MY lazy butt can take the time to get one done, so can you all :ahmed:

So, Momoo, if you're going to extend, why did you archive the guidelines? :rofl:

No entries for the current SOTW: Locations

Anyone planning on entering? =] Due date is this saturday.

Hey, I think I've won the SOTW 5 times now..... do I get a medal? 8Do

Or wait..... 4 of those wins were from the 'old' SOTW. do they count? :(

They should, yes. Mitsuki?

8D

*dances with JOY!

Oh dear god. XD I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME! *glomps Mits* Thank you~~~~~

*polishes badge* :D I am a very happy person. ^_^

Those who makes an entry for SOTW should at least get 50 Gil or something, seeing that the winner receives 150 Gil. ;) This would be a nice incentive and perhaps can even boost a bit of activity here and there.

The winner receives 75 Gil, or in your case 100,000 Gil, :-)hmph:) however... I had already been discussing this in LC as well. Give people a little something for entering a competition, callouts, CC's, SOTW.

Will do this though. Tony Tony Chopper.

Entrants receive a 50 Gil 'effort' prize, winners get 150 Gil. Still going over Clan stuff, but that doesn't really belong here. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back