Veteran
Gil
Theme: Kingdom Hearts

gLPYgcv.png

YTgmHR2.png

yEFzwqq.png

2wd7y86.png

M9EufIo.png

* Entrants are not allowed to vote for their own entries.
* If you notice any errors please PM me.
* Voting ends in 7 days.
* Posting feedback along with casting a vote is greatly appreciate.

Make sure to check out the upcoming themes for this month (see more)!

Last edited:
Numero wan this week (1) the colours are really what won it for me. Reminds me of a style i havent seen in ages around here

My vote goes to #5 . I think the little vector flower on the left side could've been left out, but aside from that I think the signature and the text are awesome. Love the SORA font. Good job!

Oo, fun theme! And another sleuth of great work!

It's between 1 and 4 for me. I'm going with 1 because although I'm not crazy about the yellow color, it actually works very well here! Also love the clever use of text and the heart, lol.

2 was an interesting piece and I like the concept, but the black & white background reminded me more of a racing flag (the checkered pattern, lol) and that sorta distracted me from the main concept.

3 is pretty nice - the clash of yellow, blue, and white. It was a little on the bright side and kinda hard to focus. I wish there was more contrast around the focal point (Donald Duck), but it still has a nice ethereal look to it. The quote is also nice!

4 is my 2nd fave due to the colors, composition, and background. I like the use of a 2D render and how the artist used effects to make it pop just a bit more. The lines are great. And I like the use of the blur tool. ^^

5 is also a very nice one and has the same render as 1, but I felt like too much was going on in this one to appreciate the details. Very cool looking sig though!

I've gone for number 1, simply because of the colours and how the H in Kingdom Hearts is an actual heart lol. Everything seems so fresh and stuff too. It looks like a pretty strong week in general though :).

Boy this was a tough one. All are very good, and since they stick to the same theme it makes it even harder to choose :P

Ultimately it was a close race between 1 and 4 for me, and I ended up going for 4 because the cartoon style just won me over, somehow.

Hmmmm it was a hard choice for me. :hmmm:

I'd say 1 and 5 stood out the most to me. :gasp:

I like 1's warm colors it makes it really inviting on the eye. It's simply elegant.(y)

What I thought about 5 was it's text and the background too. :cali:

I liked how it was dark, but around Sora is the brighter and lighter colors.

I'm going with #5 :yay:

We have a tie this week!

Congratulations to Six and Stray Arrows for winning this week's SOTW!

1. Six
2. Mitsuki
3. Expendable
4.Galadín
5. Stray Arrows

Apologies for the delayed announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back