[S/D] Eureka Academy: Second Semester

Is it next day yet? If so I shall post, otherwise I wont be able to for another 6 days unless I do it at FF's

From what I understood it was already night/dark so my character can't be active during that time.

Yeah i think it's at least after 8pm at the moment. But I have a problem. I assumed the next day would come quite quickly with it being ngiht n all. So I went to sleep....and it's still not the next day XD

First day tends to take a while as the characters meet up with friends. Example is the DisCom getting together to introduce new members and the like. It'll probably got to day 2 once Josh is satisfied that there doesn't need to me any more interactions and such. Be patient. <3

I am being patient XD I've just buggered myself over for posting haha unless i randomly wake up and wander about for a while before sleeping again

Edited in my Rosalynn poast. I chose to have her sit with Maya and Eluniel . :ryan:

dammet, shouldn't have gone to sleep XD

All I have to say is:

Definitely getting out more posts now. This week is pretty stressful but I think I can manage to squeeze out some posts. Meanwhile in inactiveville some characters with inactive handlers lie dormant :ahmed:.

I need to stop kidding myself and others, I haven't been finding the time to RP at all in quite a while, and I won't be for the foreseeable future, as I am currently hooked on two Facebook games (Castle Age and Miscrits), Okami, and Pokémon Black Version, the last two of which I just got two days ago...

What I should do under the circumstances should be obvious...but you all are going to kill me for it, and I really don't want that either... But otherwise I'll probably just get tardy points until I am out, I am afraid, I just am unable to set time aside for it when I have so much else taking my attention...

I need to stop kidding myself and others, I haven't been finding the time to RP at all in quite a while, and I won't be for the foreseeable future, as I am currently hooked on two Facebook games (Castle Age and Miscrits), Okami, and Pokémon Black Version, the last two of which I just got two days ago...

What I should do under the circumstances should be obvious...but you all are going to kill me for it, and I really don't want that either... But otherwise I'll probably just get tardy points until I am out, I am afraid, I just am unable to set time aside for it when I have so much else taking my attention...

Well I'm glad you told us! ^_^ Something SO many others should do too if they're busy. -__- I be seein em on the forums yahurd?:ahmed:

Yahurd? :wacky: And I'm surprised, you seem perfectly, err, happy about it, are you sure you know for certain what I am getting at? I'm just afraid to outright say it... Yeah, I fear. >.>'

Ooh lolz, another upstart student telling a pair of TEACHERS what to do:P this should get quite interesting quite soon:)

@Oli, just how does that balance of power work? i assume that as a teacher i am well outside the discoms remit to act? And due a certain amount of respect if not allegiance?

Look at it this way, here in 'Murika, if a teacher is caught smoking in their classroom, even with no students around, they can be fired. Sure, it's something tiny and insignificant, but that's how it goes. However, the point is that they don't go unpunished.

So, let's say your "teachers" start going around pissing on school property. Odds are, disciplinary action is going to be handed out, and we just so happen to have a committee dedicated to disciplinary actions on school campus.

Bottom line, quit being so asspained and just keep RPing instead of getting pissy about it. :elmo:

Seriously, y u mad tho?

i AM rping my characters;) Both of which have a high self esteem...

I don't want something odd or hard to get, merely an apology that seems heartfelt on behalf of my guest... Seems resonable to me anyways...

Not mad, just interested in how the setting works...

Yeah but concider this, a teacher with a pipe (unlit) somewhere on his person is in the cafeteria, which is a "public" part of the school, sitting next to a table and is then for no really good reason yelled at by a student... I mean all he did was make some introductions and offer to buy a round of drinks to make up for using the table unannounced...

On my first high school (two high schools 2 diplomas...) this would have gotten you some serious detention if not academic probation... (they were pretty strict what can i say)

Sitting at a table with a pipe, lit or not, implies they were going to light it. Also, a pipe makes the situation worse. You see, if it were a cigarette, odds are it's tobacco. Your character had a pipe, which can be filled with tobacco, cannabis, ect.

If two people were sitting at the same table, one with a cigarette and the other with a pipe, and one school security guard saw them and they both started running, odds are he would go after the one with the pipe, even if it were unlit.

Here in America if a teacher was caught smoking a pipe, they would be questioned, and could in all reality be fired for it. Seeing as how this RP was made by an American...

Not only that, back when I was in High School, I openly defied and challenged my teachers on a daily basis. Some of the things I said to them were awful. I graduated within the top 10% of my class out of a class of over 1500. Just sayin'. :ryan:

All right shut it and looky here.

The power balance is such:

Headmaster > Everyone else.

Teachers are there to TEACH

Students are there to LEARN

Discom watches other students, Teachers only converse with other teachers and/or select students needing help in class. The two worlds shouldn't converge together on power rank at all. And seeing as teachers have no rank they can't be measured against other students.

Do you now see why Akabea conversed with Nova about not interacting with students?

This is a stupid argument as it's a school. Get along, stop working things up, and just go with the flow in this magical floating castle :rage:.

Please <3

Last edited:
I would insert a cheap dig, but it would be far too uncalled for. :wacky:

Anywho, I agree with Oli on this. As he said now and as I said before, stop making a big deal about it and just get to RPing. Shouldn't be too difficult. :griin:

That last thing Oli needs to be doing is wasting time governing over these stupid arguments.

EDIT: 700 GET

U mad?

Thou jelly?

Deal with it. :trollface:

Back