RPG Help Needed?

You can't even get to the Twilight thorn!!!!!!!! The mysterious bear in desert of souls 4 takes you there... but as we all know.. it's like glitched or something.... only takes your money and doesn't take you anywhere.

Well, monster rather... There is an NPC somewhere in the Desert of Souls (4, I think it was) that, if you select the second option, it should take you to this location called Station of Serenity, where you can hunt the Twilight Thorn.

Beware, it has several thousand hit points, though, getting a little help isn't the worst thing you could do, I think it has a one hit kill spell too, so yeah, definitely shouldn't solo it unless you could kill it real quick, and have a lot of good luck. >.>

Edit: Oh, yeah...that is problematic, isn't it? XP Well, I don't think the weapons are that great anyways...aren't missing much. :/

Last edited:
Hmmm, could you possible get the place id for it and then we could just enter it in? I don't know if it would work though, it might just say you are not allowed to go here yet or some BS like that.

Does anyone know any Custom Enchantments? How do you get/figure them out? I only know Soulra, which adds fire... (Credit to Blue Wolf for Soulra)Does any one know any others?

Not all enchantments have a word/phrase you can enter to apply the enchantment, in fact most of them don't, I think the Fire Soul enchantment is the only one that has a word you can enter to apply the enchantment to equipment. >.>

Right now, I have an enchantment I learned, that I can not use anywhere, but it is really good, it's bugging me... >_<

Damon (Teddie. >.>) fixed it yesterday, so that problem has been solved. :D

Hm, don't know whether to get more Gil in the RPG or just go right to fighting more Cursed Knights now...guess I'll try do that. :P

what is the fastest way to level up arcane? i used fire like 25 times and it only went up by ONE level and this is taking too long......

Use a more advanced spell. Spend skill points to get those spells.

^ I don't think using spells that have a higher Skill Level Requirement give anymore exp towards Arcane when casted...

For example: I had a battle, and casted Cure, then finished off the enemies. Then I had another battle, casted Cura, finished off the enemies, and both times I got the same amount of Arcane exp... >.>

But regardless, I must say, I think that if it is possible, Arcane should be made so you don't have to cast dozens of spells just to get a single level up, it takes an age to get just one level up. >_<

I would know, I've leveled up Arcane enough times (feel free to scan if you're curious of what Level Arcane I have. <.<). XP

Can anyone Help me on Twilight Thorn? I've been stuck on him for a long time!
He keeps killing me on the First turn with Lunarsault! It's a one hit KO! Not fair!

Anyways, is anyone willing to help me?

Sorry, but my level is way too high to be able to help ya beat it, I can't team up with someone more than 10 levels above or below my own (47). :O

You do know that they are optional, and you don't really get much for beating them? Pretty much just proof of having beaten them, I have proof of beating each one of them, just from times when I had nothing better to do than defeat them. XP

Back