RPG Help Needed?

Rukai

Demi-Fiend
Veteran
Gil
As seems some RPG players create threads and/or post in other sections asking for help, advice, recommendations, etc.

I think it was better creating a thread for all of it, instead of creating more threads asking a basic question like: "Need help against the X Boss", "I am planning to become a Mage/Warrior/Assasin any advice on were should I use my atribute points", "Help on Hunts/Quests", "Help on the Tunnels", etc.

Any help needed post here, there will be always a player willing to help and give advice. ;))

I'm currently fighting an Imperial Commander at the Larai Graveyard. As soon as he gets low HP he uses his potion. My question is:
Should I level up again or should I buy a handful of potions myself?

Stock on 8 potions! ;))

If you find it a problem, level up and spend all points on DEF he will barely damage you, if any at all.

Hmmm I was wondering if it is really useful putting skill points into Combat... as in are the learnable skills of any use?

Also I was curious... When exactly you could learn these skills?

The skills can be learned in different cities. they have different prices, effects and Combat skill requirements. I myself use the combat skills and have found them to be a great help for bosses, especially when you don't have a pet and your stats are increased for the Boss's turn.

Sorry, stupid question...I just found out about the rpg. Where am I supposed to start playing? I tried the library...then got from there to eventually the bloodied canyons...but I can't get through there the enemies are too tough...

you have to buy weapons, but you already know that. if you need help, just pm me and i will come running. i cant help directly, but i can help with equipment, intelligence, etc:)

Haha thats funny... kod you can help people!? :O But yeah anyways.... i can send you a pm with everything you need to do when you start.

i CAN help people NOW:sad2: meanie. my mom will hear this....and then your mom will:) anyway, dont listen to him( he is crazy) i will help you personally

i CAN help people NOW:sad2: meanie. my mom will hear this....and then your mom will:) anyway, dont listen to him( he is crazy) i will help you personally
Lmao, my mom will never hear of this! and if she did she wouldnt care anyway.... but anyways so we dont get told to stay on topic... Yeah you are a pretty good help to fellow RPG'ers.

i need help myself. i want to make better weapons(keyblades) but my welding skill is too low. how do i increase it faster? it goes up too slowly and my weapons are mediocre(deal o damage to enemies i FIRST area, wtf)

Well considering you are dual wielding... You don't need to put any more skill points into Combat since using Valor Form, you get enough experience... but if you go kill scorpions to get iron ore.. i think thats like the lowest level welding mat there is, you can build up ur welding.

Just obtain components from monsters, or if you're particularly rich, just buy them. Then just keep creating items with them. Naturally, the more components an item requires, the more Welding XP you will receive per item.
I also recommend placing your skill points solely into Alchemy or Welding because you are constantly increasing your Combat and Arcane fighting monsters.

Is that true? I've always thought that it was a set amount of exp you get for each piece of equipment crafted...has this been tested, or is it just assumed that the more components used to craft a piece of equipment, the more Welding skill is increased?

I know that the stronger the spell that is cast (higher Arcane level requirement) doesn't effect how much Arcane is increased by, Cure increases it by as much as Cura does. :P

Dex is one of the most essencial stats as being a Keyblader. As you probably know when dual-wielding your accurancy drops. Focus mostly on Dex, Str, Def (or HP) and Spd.

Your current stats are well-balanced and well distributed, I only suggest you to get some more HP in your next levels.

Well, I'm going to experiment with item crafting, and if how you craft what really effects how much it will increase the player's Welding skill...

And yeah, anyone looking to Dual Wield weapons, very high DEX is an absolute must, my DEX is 100, and I don't even dual wield (well, I did for a short time, but now I am facing monsters that have 90 EVA. <.<). XD

I think so, yeah. But if you get some really good components, you could craft some Keyblades of your own. :P

Oh wait, there is this Twilight Thorn monsters that may drop Keyblades...Twilight Zone and Twilight Splitter, I think they were...but if I recall correctly, they aren't all that good. :/

Back