RPG Help Needed?

Pets aren't able to equip any items, which is why (most) Pets get amped stats/spells to compensate for being naked :hmmm:

I think the majority of starter spells aren't usable by Pets, I forget when they're able to start learning spells :hmmm:

Get the heal spell. Buy both hp and mp potions and fuse. Strategy is to just stay alive and waste all its MP so it wont be able to use its spell and heal anymore. After it has no MP, it is easy to beat.

Get the heal spell. Buy both hp and mp potions and fuse. Strategy is to just stay alive and waste all its MP so it wont be able to use its spell and heal anymore. After it has no MP, it is easy to beat.
'Kay, thanks for sharing. :]

[ E D I T ]

How do I get back to the tower entrance? I can't seem to get out of the highest floors. :/

Last edited:
Got to the world map, then click on the place to access it from there. That, or enter the Place ID, which is 896 (just change the numbers at the very end of the url in the address bar while you are viewing any place).

This is likely just me, but I cannot figure out how to even start playing. As near as I can tell, there is literally nothing beyond a map I can look at, my profile, information on myself, and an empty help file page. Is there some magic "god button" that I'm missing that will let me actually enter into the game?

Alright, I found the problem. Apparently, something prevents locations from being displayed on the World Map unless I zoom in partially. Not sure why that is (I checked, it vanished again when I went to fully zoomed out), but at least now I can work around it.

Last edited:
Erm, i have a problem with one of the monsters you got in Bloodmoon forest.

Whenever i get hit with Bloodsuck (yay for backstab!) by a bat, for some stupid reason, eventhough it does 0 damage to me, the bat still gains health. Now to my understanding, it's a HP drain move so that's not suppose to happen....

There's not really anything much that could be done about that, it could also just as easily deal a little HP damage to you, and recover 0 HP, I am afraid the somewhat randomly generated numbers don't always turn up as one would intend for them to...

All I can say is just be glad it didn't deal any damage to you that time. ^^; Not much else to say really, sorry.

Ahh, rightio, i thought that you guys set the damage counters ect, i didn't know they were random, lol.

It's all good thanks anyway, just found it wierd they were healing more than they took from me lol

Back