[RPG Clan] The Zodiac Alliance

... :wacky: I waaaaaas waiting for Diar... but maybe :wacky:

Edit: double wacky =O

1: I've been busy moving. Takes time and leaves you drained, you see.

2: I've been busy moving. Takes time and leaves little time to get online.

3: -_- Some people have no patience. They want things doing RIGHT THIS INSTANT and it just doesn't happen like that. I'm sorry for trying to get my life in order. But I guess that's just the way it goes.

I think I have the second highest naturally obtained leve. I need to farm,
by which I mean kill Jess repeatedly for precious pixellated experience.

Aww, that's just being cruel, Diar. :gasp:

I should get back into the game at some point.

May i join this clan? Ever since the SeeDs were destroyed by their leader i have felt alone without a gang to back me up:(

I'm not at a high level but i have been over 100 in the previous RPG games so give me a chance and i'll grow;)

Username:
Jimmy
RPG Name: Jimmy
Class: Dark Knight (but i change)
Weapon of Choice: Katana/Sword
Position: Scorpio

I think I have the second highest naturally obtained leve. I need to farm,
by which I mean kill Jess repeatedly for precious pixellated experience.
Watching you. :mokken:

May i join this clan? Ever since the SeeDs were destroyed by their leader i have felt alone without a gang to back me up:(

I'm not at a high level but i have been over 100 in the previous RPG games so give me a chance and i'll grow;)

Username:
Jimmy
RPG Name: Jimmy
Class: Dark Knight (but i change)
Weapon of Choice: Katana/Sword
Position: Scorpio

Since Vikki's away currently, and thus cannot do anything I can't really speak for her. However, as there's really no need to turn you down I'll go ahead and say welcome to the clan. I wouldn't normally do this but I can't see any harm in doing so.

On that note, until Vikki is officially back you can pm me with ideas if you like, then I can have a look at them before she gets back, then we can discuss said ideas.

Back