[RPG Clan] Organization XIII

King Sean

I am the bone of my sword.....steel is my body and
Veteran
Gil
Clan-Emblems-Organization-X.png

O R G A N I Z A T I ON
X I I I

Six apprentices. Together, they explored the heart and it's content, and found that which they believed to be the origin of all : Darkness. They trifled with it's seemingly ominous power and fell into its embrace. Darkness stripped them of their hearts, along with the heart of their leader, and they were to perish. But their wills survived, giving birth to the third enemy, the Nobody. Now, after banishing their teacher to the Realm Of Darkness, they set up an Organization, to find out the reasoning behind their incomplete existence, and to become complete again......

Those who are drifting in the sea of oblivion, come find solace in this barren place, and may we together find our existence.

~R U L E S~

Organization-XIII-small.png
You must never falter and betray the Organization. You do not truly exist and betrayal is just lying to yourself.

Upon joining, thou shalt never abandon the Organization.

You will be granted a number and elemental affinity as requested

The Organization insignia shall be present in your signatures, in addition to your number and title. Here is the insignia: http://i45.tinypic.com/v2vbcj.png

You must choose a title befitting your nature and preferred style. (references to Kingdom Hearts: Examples being: Lunar Diviner, Savage Nymph, Freeshooter) Does not have to be from the game.

Organization XIII members are our allies and comrades and allies. Treat them as such.

You must create an Organization-specific name for yourself, using either your real name or [current] forum username (this can change freely as your username changes). This new name must include the infamous X and thus form an anagram.

Should you become wholly inactive, and you are of a higher Nobody rank (eg 'Greater Nobody'), then your number shall be assigned to the most suitable person, and you will be returned to Nothing

The Superior Nobody, is a nobody who has achieved mastery over the powers of darkness as well as their own original attribute/element.They have proven their expertise in the Inferno. Normally a Greater Nobody is placed among the thirteen members, or given the XIV rank/number. An Ascended Nobody is an entity who has achieved a power beyond a Lesser or Beginner nobody. However, even a newly born nobody can pose a threat to some of the advanced members.

~----------------------------------------------------------------------~​

P R E V I O U S || M E M B E R S

It's worth noting that the old clan thread has now been closed, and this started anew. Furthermore, all current members have been dropped unless you post here with your information. =]

N E W || M E M B E R S

To apply for a position here, let me know the following:​
  1. Preferred Organization XIII name (derived from either real or forum name). You can ask for help for this if you can't think of anything,.. just let me know which one you want me to use. Either way the name must contain an X!
  2. Preferred element
  3. Preferred title
  4. Preferred number
~--------------------------------------------------------------~
~~~~~
P R O O F
O F
E X I S T E N C E

~~~~~​
  • Number I: Nexas (Sean) - The Shadow of Death
  • Element: Darkness
  • Number II: Starax
  • Element:
  • Number III: Xelistren- The Baron Di Fortuna
  • Element: Luck
  • Number IV:
  • Element:
  • Number V: Nanthaxoj (Jonathan)
  • Element: Technology
  • Number VI: Lixcec Festrix-Bringer of Joy and Sadness
  • Element: Light
  • Number VII: Exodus-The King Of Flames
  • Element: Fire
  • Number VIII:Parxidus- The Raging Tempest
  • Element: Storms
  • Number IX:Reserved-Jaxson
  • Element:Lightning
  • Number X: Deltax- The Melancholy Scholar
  • Element: Thought
  • Number XI:
  • Element:
  • Number XII:Reycux-The Restless Soul
  • Element:Aether
  • Number XIII: Xazck (Zack)-The Wanderer In-Between
  • Element:Light/ Darkness

Last edited:
I disbanded it, got the rights to this clan from its previous owner, and plan to use it as my own, since my clan isn't doing so well :hmmm:

Thanks. I hope I can make this clan much more sucessful. The clan is officially open for applicants! :neomon:

The element of darkness is already taken, Spawn. I need you to chose a different element and a subname. For example: The Assassinator, of the Flurry of dancing flames.

1. Reycux, Balancer of Light and Dark
2. Twilight
3. Preferred title
4. XII (1+2+9 as in my username... ;) )

P.S. What exactly is this for?

This is for the forum RPG Inferno which, unfortunately, you cannot play until you have amassed 50 posts in post count areas on the forum. Once you have gained 50 posts, I will allow you to join.

Edited. You are now in the Organization. I cordially invite you to nothing.

And I will make the emblem smaller so that it fits into a signature the right way. Will edit this post with the remade emblem shortly :mokken:

No problem at all, I will wait for the emblem to be made. I honestly like this RPG clan better than the other one. It has a nice name too.

Welcome to the Organization, Cecil. I cordially invite you to nothing :mokken:

Don't forget to put the Organization Emblem into your Signature, along with your Name and Number, linked back to this thread.

Here is the emblem: http://i45.tinypic.com/v2vbcj.png

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. Happy RPGing :neomon:

We are still in need of more members! Come join us, and with the power of the In-Between, may we defeat all those who bask in a stable existence :mokken:

Sorry bret, but this one's all mine!

# Number XIII: Xazck (Zack), The wanderer in-between
# Rank: Forgotten Nobody
# Element: Light/ Darkness

oh, and can I change my title later? I can't exactly think of a better one at the moment.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Organization, Oblivion. I cordially invite you to nothing.

If you ever need any help, just say the word. Emotionless RPGing :monster:

what numbers are free

ill join :)

Back