Roleplayer of the Month #2

Roleplayer of the Month #2

• Total voters

Saga

ice ice baby
Veteran
Gil
Posting is not necessary for your vote to count, but it is encouraged.

Good luck to all Nominees!

I vote for Argor, while he's is new to the fold, I applaud his capability to write intricate posts, I know he will be a sucessful RPer one day, and I want to encourage him to keep at it.

I promise he will achieve greatness!!!

I voted for TipsyNaruto
I voted for him becouse I like his posts and the detail he puts into it. It really shows that he puts in alot of thought into his posts or atleast most of them. I also really enjoy the way he writes, so he deserved my vote.

This however does not mean that I don't like the other RP'ers. I love you all and this was a hard decision for me couse if I could I will have voted for all of you and give you all much love.

I'mma go with Svein/Hope for this one. If I remember correctly, he's not new to RPing, but new to RPing here, and he'll be an asset to our RPing community.

hehehe.... i love how everyone has their real name and im still my user :P

In any case, my vote went to Argor. I think i read somewhere that he is new to rp. If not, then my bad, but he still gets my vote.

His posts are really detailed and interesting to read. i get a sense that its a bit like a book and its less so telling, but more so describing, making it easier to imagine. (Damn i sound like my english teacher.)

I will vote for Argor. While new to the fray, he is an excellent and talented RP'er, and far better than me at that stage.

Wow, I'm shocked that I'm even on there, I think that's as far as it goes though, I've yet to RP enough to really make a name for myself, but Dan/Argor251 is very new, newer to it than me, and he just seems to be a natural for RPing, very impressive, my vote, as it turns out to be with the majority's, goes to Dan, keep up the great RPing buddy. :D

this month's winner is Argor251!

congratulations on the well deserved win =3

I hope you continue to roleplay. ^_^

Back