Playstation Resident Evil 3 Remake

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Resident Evil 3 Remake has finally been confirmed to be on the works. Here are some strong evidence of the next upcoming remake from the Resident Evil franchise.

icon0.png

icon0.png

The cover arts reveal that Nemesis, the big bad from the original game of 1999, will be back in action as the remake's main antagonist, alongside lead characters Jill Valentine and Carlos Oliveira, looking ready for combat against the backdrop of Raccoon City.

icon0.png

Resident Evil 3 Remake began swirling a few weeks ago, with rumours of a 2020 release date which would launch the game in the same year as upcoming asymmetric multiplayer spin-off Project Resistance. It's expected that the game will be officially announced at the upcoming Game Awards show next week, but perhaps this very compelling leak will force Capcom to reveal its hand a little earlier than expected.

It's no surprise that Capcom is working on a Resident Evil 3 Remake, after seeing the successful release of Resident Evil 2 Remake earlier this year. I will post more about the game once new information are released.

https://www.gamesradar.com/heres-yo...l-3-courtesy-of-its-leaked-playstation-cover/

Talk about the worst kept secret ever!

Now I cannot look at the new Jill without seeing Natalie Portman's face.

I'm really excited for this one. Not because I actually play Resident Evil games. Oh no, I'm too much of a coward for horror games. I just treat them as delightfully fun, extended horror flicks with much of the fun deriving from the streamer's aghast/perturbed/horrified face every time they're dropped into a full scare or a protracted, tense situation.

RESTACK2019.JPG

Capcom raIsing the stakes onces more!!! Love how much RE we've had this generation and glad to see Resident Evil 3: NEMESIS Finally get the Remake it deserves!

I hope RE2 hasn't stole it's thunder with the increased patrol of Mr. X, because what made RE3 so iconic to me is how the Nemesis can pop up at any moment and hunt you down!

Last edited:
View attachment 8605
Capcom raIsing the stakes onces more!!! Love how much RE we've had this generation and glad to see Resident Evil 3: NEMESIS Finally get the Remake it deserves!

I hope RE2 hasn't stole it's thunder with the increased patrol of Mr. X, because what made RE3 so iconic to me is how the Nemesis can pop up at any moment and hunt you down!
I see that you have most of the Resident Evil games at your disposal. That is some quite the collection you have there ViVi. I consider them to be the best games from the Resident Evil franchise in my opinion. Resident Evil has been one of my favorite franchise since its release on the PlayStation One. I have played a few of the Resident Evil games from different consoles such as Resident Evil: Director's Cut, Resident Evil: Code Veronica X, Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition. It is a very solid franchise and has maintain its popularity through the years.

Now with the Resident Evil 2 Remake bringing back that classic horror feeling to the game, it has caught the attention of many Resident Evil fans once again. After seeing the success Resident Evil 2 Remake has been, Capcom decided to remake the next popular game which is Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. I'm glad that Capcom decided to take this route and revive the franchise back to what it once were. I can wait to see more about their next big project.

Before the PS4 I had good to average opinions of the series, but the way Capcom have made the series so accessible on the PS4, it's been a real joy to playthrough all of these! Even Resident Evil 5 & 6 while I don't think they make god RE games, they still make fore some of the finest Co-op experiences around!

The RE series is probably in the best position it has been since the PS1 days, I loved the RE2 Remake and also Resident Evil 7, which took the series in an interesting new direction. One of the feature I loved was how it handled Ethan - the main character. I really struggle with Silent Protagonists in gaming, some of the all time greats like Persona & Zelda have been particularly problematic for me, but with RE7 I think they got the balance just right. He is established within the game and addressed by name but also has comments to say when the occasion calls for it - I was really impressed how they handled this issue for me. The thing is I could take either Resident Evil 3 Remake or Resident Evil 8 and be satisfied.

Last edited:
Resident Evil 3 Remake Release Date Revealed

Resident-Evil-3-Logo-Cover.jpg

Resident Evil 3 Remake released date has been confirmed in a trailer revealed at Sony's State of Play event earlier today. The remake will come with a multiplayer game mode known as Resident Evil Resistance. Also, those who pre-order Resident Evil 3 ahead of its release date will receive the exclusive Classic Costume Pack that features the original design for Jill Valentine and hairstyle for Carlos Oliveira.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/resident-evil-3-remake-release-date-set-includes-r/1100-6472063/

Resident Evil 3 Collector's Edition

3613453-resident%20evil%203.jpg

The Resident Evil 3 Collector's Edition will be sold exclusively at GameStop. The Collector's Edition includes a physical copy of Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil Resistance, any pre-order bonuses, a Jill Valentine statuette, a hardcover art book, a double-sided poster featuring a map of Raccoon City, and a digital Resident Evil 3 soundtrack. It will retail for $180 USD at GameStop.

https://www.gamestop.com/video-game...ectors-edition-only-at-gamestop/11099139.html

Last edited:
This looks fantastic! I won't be getting the CE but I'll be pre-ordering for the Classic Costumes. Got to play as Jill '99! Nemesis looks absolutely terrifying as it should do. Though im not too keen on the piss-sac and Caution sign-stapled-black bag look as opposed to the parasite and over coat look of the original I do like how it is now packing a frickking flamethrower along with the iconic rocket launcher. RE2 Remake was awesome (even if how they handled the multiple scenario's left a bad taste) so no doubt RE3 Remake will be just as, if not more, awesome.

I finished this game after 8 long hours (normal difficult) ,I think both Re remakes are great and work very well as a pair!

Back