Veteran
Gil
Rinoa Heartilly
Squall Leonhart
Tifa Lockhart
Jenova
Moogle
Cactuar
If I'm not mistaken, there are forum prizes for doing certain things in FFXIV, right? If there is (I'm not sure what they are) will you all consider inputting some for those who accomplish certain things in Record Keeper? There's now a multiplayer (as some of you may be aware of) and there's dungeons that are incredibly hard to get through, let alone complete. For example, on the RK forum I go to they hand out prizes to people that get a character to level 99 or reach other milestones. So could that be possible here to?

I really like playing this game and I always envied you all when you have group games on XIV and I thought for those of us who can't play XIV this could be our outlet.

Anyway, I have nothing in mind for what kind of prizes, I just wanted to suggest this in case nobody thought of it. And if none of the admins/mods here are familiar with this game I don't mind helping explain what goes on in this game :lew:

Thanks for the suggestion. :) I'm thinking that this can probably tie in to our Final Fantasy Community Goals. @shivas @iSmiff

I realize the FF Community Goals is too generic though, so if you're looking for something more RK-specific goals/achievements, I'm up for any suggestions.

In fact, it would be helpful if a few of you can list some achievements you'd like to see here besides reaching level 99. What about completing Challenge Events via Event Dungeons?

I have a lot! :ohoho: I sent some ideas to smiff, but I'll repost them here. There aren't achievements or awards given out in RK BUT if you play the game there are certain things that you know are hard to accomplish. But I want it to be pretty thorough so please give me a few days to write everything up. There's a lot to go over.

EDIT: I just did it tonight.

Stamina Shards Milestone Achievements: For this I suggest giving out an achievement every time a player reaches 50, 100, 150, and on and on. I've played a while now and I can tell you it's pretty hard to reach these goals. I've only recently reached 159 and I've been playing since the game started. :wacky:

Character Lv Milestones Achievements:
In RK you are given crystals that break your level cap (it limits what level you are until your cap is broken).

* 1st Milestone
: Reaching level 50. This is the highest level your character can be until you break their level cap. To achieve this you just have to earn EXP.

** 2nd Milestone: Memory Crystal Lode, allows you to break your level cap to level 65. To achieve this Memory Crystal Lode you need to earn them by completing event dungeons.

*** 3rd Milestone: Memory Crystal II Lode, allows you to break your level cap to level 80. To achieve this Memory Crystal Lode you need to earn them by completing event dungeons.

**** 4th Milestone: Memory Crystal III Lode, allows you to break your level cap to level 99. To achieve this Memory Crystal Lode you need to earn them by completing event dungeons.

I believe that these character level milestones are worthy of some kind of achievement. iSmiff can help determine with you what kind of achievement.

Get 5 characters of the same game to Lv 50, 65, 80, or 99:
Basically, you need to get a 5 character team from the same game to be the same level. This is hard to do because not every character is able to reach certain Levels yet. For example, just because Cloud can reach level 99 doesn't mean Yuffie can. The game releases Memory Crystal Lodes every now and then and you must wait for that character's chance. This will delay a person from achieving these goals too fast (which is good, right?).

* You only earn this achievement once per FF installment. For instance, if you raise Cloud, Aerith, Red XIII, Vincent, and Yuffie to level 50 (or the other Lv caps) then you cannot re-earn this achievement if you raise 5 other FFVII characters to the same level.

* You have 4 chances to raise a team to the same level in order to earn this achievement. The Levels are 50, 65, 80, or 99. If you're Cloud is Lv 50, raise 4 other characters to the same level. If your Cloud is already 65, 80, or 99 then the time and effort you will need to raise other characters becomes tougher to accomplish.

Example. I have Lv 99 Cloud and Aerith but my Yuffie, Vincent and Red XIII can only reach 65 that means I have to wait until their level caps can be broken before I can complete a team. Players can choose which Lv cap to match their entire team to.

I feel like this will give advantages to newbies but also serve as a tough objective for veteran players.

If you're confused about this I'll try and re-explain if I was too confusing.

Complete Realm Dungeons:

Since there's a normal Dungeon (standard dungeons) and an Elite Dungeon, I feel like this should be handed out just once per Normal and Elite. The goal is to complete every Dungeon at the time. But since dungeons are always being added, players just have to focus on all currently released Dungeons. Players can prove they completed all Dungeons by screencaping when the game tells them they've completed all Dungeons or just post pictures themselves. Awarded only once.

So you get one achievement for completing current Standard dungeons and you get an achievement for completing Elite dungeons. You also don't have to Master these dungeons to earn the achievement. Just show that you completed them and that's good enough.

Complete Elite Dungeons:
Achievements can be handed out for every time an Elite dungeon is Mastered. However, there's a LOT of elite Dungeons so maybe limit the awards with this one. Maybe you can do it so that every 10 Elite Dungeons mastered players earn an achievement. Screencaps needed.

Event Banner Achievements:
Rewards for every # of events a person participates in. For example, a person would have to show they've at least lived through and completed every last 10 event dungeons. Maybe you could throw in rewards for those that have gotten more "Masters" than "Completes". A player would have to provide screencaps for this, too.

Nightmare Dungeon Achievements:
Pretty self-explanatory. These are ridiculously hard to earn a victory for, let alone earn a "Master" for. Perhaps hand out an achievement for every Nightmare Dungeon they complete and master. So one award for merely living through the Dungeon and one award if you manage to get a "Mastered".

6★ Ability Achievements:
You earn 6★ abilities by Mastering Nightmare Dungeons. They're very hard to earn because even after you earn the 6★ ability crystal you still need to harvest other materials in order to actually create the ability. One achievement per ability.

Wardrobe Achievements:
A one-time award for owning a character wardrobe. Whatever character, it doesn't matter.

Record Sphere Achievements:
Complete a Record Sphere grid for a character. Achievement handed out for each character that has a completed grid.

5 or 6 Ability Mastery:
Earn a reward for maxing out a 5★ or 6★ ability. Players earn this achievement every time they max out an ability.

Gyshel Green Earnings Achievement: [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
For every time a player reaches 10,000 Gyshel Greens player is awarded.

Special Mission Achievement: [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Achievement for every special Mission a player completes.

Soul Break Achievement: [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Awards for SSBs, BSBs, and OSBs. These are up to pure luck in relic draws, by the way. So players will really earn the achievements. To put this in perspective, I haven't gotten any yet so yeah... :wacky:

Roaming Warrior Achievement:
Players earn an achievement every time their Roaming Warrior has been summoned a certain amount of times. I'm not sure what to set this to, to be honest. My Cloud RW is only selected 2-3 times a day, so it's hard to determine what the goal should be for this. :hmmm: Maybe smiff can help out in deciding.

Summon Completion Achievement:
Awarded only once to players that have all current Summons.

I'm thinking of more but maybe these are a good start.

I'm also thinking of some stuff for the Raid Dungeons (multiplayer) but I'm drained from this already :lew:

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the details! We'll need as much RK-player hands on deck because I'm a little unsure how to gauge the rewards from this angle (my experience with RF is very little). Besides iSmiff... @Harlequin

I can probably apply the Kudos and Gaming Award for this (typically I hand this out during competitions), at least for the harder-to-achieve goals since awards come in the form of GP. I'll have to see what others recommend for this particular reward (it shouldn't be handed too often). Alternatively, perhaps achieving 5x-10x achievement (considering they won't take months to achieve) nets you the award. There's different ways to play this out.

The rest will have to be CT/Gil, but again it's just a matter of reviewing everything. :)

I also have an idea to bring this all together via Groups/Guild so give me a few days to flesh things out.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to keep in mind when I wrote all of that up. Everything I listed isn't stuff that people can achieve often, it's definitely not easy. Smiff should be able to back me up. Accumulating something so many times before you earn the achievement is what I had in mind, too. So we agree there.

I would love if there were guilds :ohoho: We could set up monthly goals and whichever guild gets there first gets an achievement. I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but it's too fun :lew:

Just had a read through of Cali's list up there and there are some good ideas but I'm just wondering about a few of the suggestions. In my opinion you're better off streamlining it to make it both easier to track for those who'll be moderating it and actually confining the achievements to genuine milestones.

The following ones are the ones I like:

Stamina Shards Milestone Achievements: For this I suggest giving out an achievement every time a player reaches 50, 100, 150, and on and on. I've played a while now and I can tell you it's pretty hard to reach these goals. I've only recently reached 159 and I've been playing since the game started. :wacky:

Character Lv Milestones Achievements:
In RK you are given crystals that break your level cap (it limits what level you are until your cap is broken).

* 1st Milestone
: Reaching level 50. This is the highest level your character can be until you break their level cap. To achieve this you just have to earn EXP.

** 2nd Milestone: Memory Crystal Lode, allows you to break your level cap to level 65. To achieve this Memory Crystal Lode you need to earn them by completing event dungeons.

*** 3rd Milestone: Memory Crystal II Lode, allows you to break your level cap to level 80. To achieve this Memory Crystal Lode you need to earn them by completing event dungeons.

**** 4th Milestone: Memory Crystal III Lode, allows you to break your level cap to level 99. To achieve this Memory Crystal Lode you need to earn them by completing event dungeons.

I believe that these character level milestones are worthy of some kind of achievement. iSmiff can help determine with you what kind of achievement.

Get 5 characters of the same game to Lv 50, 65, 80, or 99:
Basically, you need to get a 5 character team from the same game to be the same level. This is hard to do because not every character is able to reach certain Levels yet. For example, just because Cloud can reach level 99 doesn't mean Yuffie can. The game releases Memory Crystal Lodes every now and then and you must wait for that character's chance. This will delay a person from achieving these goals too fast (which is good, right?).

* You only earn this achievement once per FF installment. For instance, if you raise Cloud, Aerith, Red XIII, Vincent, and Yuffie to level 50 (or the other Lv caps) then you cannot re-earn this achievement if you raise 5 other FFVII characters to the same level.

* You have 4 chances to raise a team to the same level in order to earn this achievement. The Levels are 50, 65, 80, or 99. If you're Cloud is Lv 50, raise 4 other characters to the same level. If your Cloud is already 65, 80, or 99 then the time and effort you will need to raise other characters becomes tougher to accomplish.

Example. I have Lv 99 Cloud and Aerith but my Yuffie, Vincent and Red XIII can only reach 65 that means I have to wait until their level caps can be broken before I can complete a team. Players can choose which Lv cap to match their entire team to.

I feel like this will give advantages to newbies but also serve as a tough objective for veteran players.

If you're confused about this I'll try and re-explain if I was too confusing.

Nightmare Dungeon Achievements:
Pretty self-explanatory. These are ridiculously hard to earn a victory for, let alone earn a "Master" for. Perhaps hand out an achievement for every Nightmare Dungeon they complete and master. So one award for merely living through the Dungeon and one award if you manage to get a "Mastered".

Wardrobe Achievements:
A one-time award for owning a character wardrobe. Whatever character, it doesn't matter.

Record Sphere Achievements:
Complete a Record Sphere grid for a character. Achievement handed out for each character that has a completed grid.

I cut out the others ones just because I think they were either too hard to keep track of and verify (like the gysahl greens, because you'd presumably be spending them) or require a sea of screenshots (like realm dungeon completion; stamina shards and dungeons are basically the same thing anyway) which is just punitive on both the player and whoever is verifying. Its all well and good having an exhaustive list but once the initial enthusiasm wanes you'll wish you had stuck to the basics, sort of how it was with FFXIV.

I think a simple, short list for now would suffice and would reward genuine progression and achievement without advanced FFRK players becoming CT rich overnight. Also, the devs update the game regularly with more progression and greater challenges, so we can come to an agreement on which achievements we should add at similar intervals and the list will essentially write itself.

Maybe add a reforging achievement too, like owning an 8* weapon (either from a reforged 5*++ or combined 6*++). I'd be careful piling those types of achievements on though, we'd most likely prefer to award game progression rather than wealth accrual.

That's my two cents anyway.

I was worried about the CT thing for advanced players, too. Which is why I thought harder achievements would help keep that fair. I've got a 5 char 99 team and I still can't do everything. :lew: i've yet to master any 5 or 6 star abilities, too. So imo they all seem pretty difficult even for veteran players.

Pretty much all of these are going to require screenshots, though. So I do realize how excessive and annoying it will be to keep track of them. That's why it's gotta be up to the player. Are they gonna go the extra mile to get that badge or not. Screenshots are the only way to make sure players are playing fair and doing what they need to. But I acknowledge your criticisms and they did cross my mind, but I was sort of hoping that the mods here could find ways around the complications :wacky:

I'd try and convince you of some of the ones you didn't like, but at least we can start with the ones you do like. :ohoho: imo those will take enough of my time for now anyway :lew:

OH, wait. When I completed the standard realm dungeons I had a pop-up banner say congratulations. so for completing all current dungeons it wouldn't require a hoard of screenshots. just the one of the congratulations. i believe its the same for elite, too. im not sure tho because i havent gotten them all done

Tommy Donnelly Sorry, I did read your PM I just hadn't had chance to talk to Mitsuki yet, work has been absolutely mental. I'll try and discuss it over the weekend, but some great ideas.

I haven't forgotten this, by the way. iSmiff went on vacation so just waiting for him to get back.

I haven't forgotten this, by the way. @iSmiff went on vacation so just waiting for him to get back.

It sounds good to me. I assume we can just have a thread where people post their screenshots to keep it tidy and awards are made thereafter. Not sure we should have ALL of these awards as we do want to make it some sort of achievement :lew: but some are definitely good.

Finishing all Elites does not give a banner like finishing Normal does. The banner just serves as a "here's the next DU" preview so it isn't shown twice.

Back