Rate the song above you

rancid is old school style punk.. they are an aquired taste.

hell-a good guitar work on this piece.. people put together some great songs. my only bitch about bands like that are that every song is 8 minutes long and it gets old and annoying when you gotta listen through miles of music.. a song or two yeah.. this band is good in small doses 8.5/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU4GXgaCFTI

Reviving this thread because it is awesome.

Not really my thing. I really, really, really dislike the vocals. I thought the instrumentals in the opening were ok but they became fairly generic as the song progressed. That said, I could probably tolerate this song as background music. 4/10.

I didn't mind that song, it was catchy and had a fun beat. I really enjoyed the Music Clip. It was funny.
Probably not something I'd listen to often but I do like it. 7/10

This is a song I've only recently started listening to. I think it's really cute.

Bowie :ari:
I was going to post a Bowie song next too haha. Anyway, I'm a big fan of his but I've never heard that song of his. It was good, not one of my favourites but still good. I love his voice, he can make anything sound great and unique. I'll probably be adding that to my music collection.

The music clips a bit weird lmfao...

I wasn't too keen on this song. I don't know whether or not that's just down to the sort of music I'm in the mood for right now, or what. Not that it's a bad song as such. It's definitely not the sort of thing if I heard it on the radio I'd be quick to just turn it off. It's just not something I would personally listen to. :)

So, I've been going through the Silent Hill soundtracks as of late. I think Akira Yamaoka is a fantastic composer, and I think this song is really awesome.

I've only played the first Silent Hill, so I'm not that familiar with the music in the series. But I didn't mind this song. I didn't think it was spectacular and I probably won't listen to it again, but it was alright. It wasn't as eerie as I thought it would be. :hmmm:

7/10

-500/10

not something i would ever listen to again i only gave it the time of day because sasha and me are great, great pals and go way back. :saSha: i'm not even sure what genre that would fit in but i'd call it "rap crap".

pour vous conor. i didn't hate it but it was probably a bit too sombre for my tastes. having said that if it came on the radio i wouldn't turn the radio off which is more than i can say for @sasha's song.

Ehhhh it kind of sounds like something my dad would listen to... if he was 20 years older than he is.
It was not that bad but a bit boring. ;_; Sorry jim my mogjut!

Another song I've only recently started to listen to, I loik her voice.

5/10.
It was basically the same thing over and over again and the thing that was being repeated was not very good.

9/10

I think he's better solo than he was with his band War on Drugs. One of my favourite songs. :ryan: Such a relaxing tune.

Back