Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Set = 10/10

It's so beautiful and simple. I love the color and effects and I swear it's just so smooth and simple. It's a great symbol for a wonderful clan. Did I say how beautiful and elegant this tag is? I don't know what it is but it just flows so wonderfully.

Set: 5/10

It lost a lot of points with me because I really, really, don't like the theme. :lew: But that doesn't go to say it's a bad piece. I like how simple it looks; the text works really well, and I think the very subtle use of textures is freaking awesome. :neomon:

Welshy it looks like you are branching out to those cool eclectic sigs that people are making :ohoho:

I like your current set, very few can pull off black and white and make it look classy. I'm liking the font you used, how your set matches, and how the guitar sticks out from the sig even though it's black (it looks really well cut out). Sorry I can't do a more elaborate critique, I am no gfxer :lew: 8/10.

Reviving this baby.

Nice placement, and I really like the lighting. Not overly sharp either which is a plus!

Signature - 6/10
Personally not a big fan of the text colours, but I guess it's more of a banner than an actual signature. The button is nice, but I'dve moved the "J" a little more towards the center so it would not be on the border of the button.

Back