Of the grey Stone City of Ib
Gil
I noticed that there isn't one, granted, kinda late into the Olympics :P

Anyway.

Today's results:

Mexico 3 Japan 1

and

Brazil 3 Korea 0

Final match for the Gold medal this Saturday.

Anyone who wishes to post highlights, opinions, video footage please do so.

I hope the women's team beats japan!! :ryan:

amuricah :megusta:

I hope the women's team beats japan!! :ryan:

amuricah :megusta:

USA has the very best women's team out there, unquestionable.

Plus, Alex Morgan is a total cutie.

Alexandra-Morgan-Soccer-Photos.jpg

120726.01.jpg

Since Japan is my all time fav country (besides the USA) I wouldn't mind too much if we lost.

But I do agree with Cali...:megusta:

The USA-Canada game was the most entertaining soccer game I've seen since.... well, ever, I think. Looking forward to watching the final if my schedule cooperates.

Its football not soccer :hmph:

Anyway to hell with a team GB. Britain's Andy Murray won gold in the tennis. Scotlands Andy Murray lost the Doubles final and got silver. See what im getting at? And the English media wonder why there's so much distaste for them up north.

The final with usa and japan was awesome :) but how the hhell Canada beat GB in the woman football i do not know, england has ons of the best woman teams around in the world atm

We are third in the medals table. Thats great britain. Not England. I would say thats pretty good for a country of our size.

we're the hosts and we call it football. :mokken:

ps brazil play mexico in mens final i think its brazils for the taking really.. in b4 jinx

you've jinxed it now :wacky:

I hope your team wins the soccer match :grin:

well i dont know anything about soccer but hopefully brazil will win the football final. gb are doing really good in the medal table considering the small country we are, i hope russia dont overtake us into third place like in beijing.

well i dont know anything about soccer but hopefully brazil will win the football final. gb are doing really good in the medal table considering the small country we are, i hope russia dont overtake us into third place like in beijing.
Tom, this is the soccer thread. Speaking of football is very offtopic. :mokken:

:wacky:

I will watch the guys play just to see if their match is as exciting as the Canada/USA game. :hmmm:

It wont be very exciting Cali the brazilian team is

head+and+shoulders.jpg

above the rest itll be a good game but a forgone conclusion im afraid :mokken:

settin myself up for a fall here

I think brazil are pretty much assured. Jinx or no jinx. Apprently Uk is top of the ''almost'' leaderboard also. Basically its the people who didnt quite make it to third place. I belive the US called it the losers leaderboard. But yeah for a small country like ours i think wev done awesome. The taekwondo earlier today was awesome :ohoho:

All you Yanks and UKers better watch out. Us Aussies are coming in strong!!! With our whole 7 Medals and all!!!!

also yay soccer etc

Back