October Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no!

I think we failed this event... People were doing so well as well! :sad2:

F

We were almost there! Okay, if we can get the ones we missed, I'll allow this slip up. But just this once. After that we really have to make the effort in order to get that 5 GP!

So:

Eye (someone please lend their pretty eyes!)
Acorn
Hay

Let's go, guys!

06D5A74A-C317-4C65-9AD2-B5E3C4FB0C9D.jpeg

Okay got the hay down. I guess he has eyes too, doesn’t he? 👀

Can someone go outside and find an acorn?! 😂

What's that? You need someone with a box full of fall decor?

1572061588403.jpeg

Boom. Acorn.s.

Attachments

• 1572061531311.jpeg
    1572061531311.jpeg
    488.8 KB · Views: 198
Phew! Good thing I asked around! See @Six asking people helps! 😝 I was about to go outside but then I thought... maybe Mikayla has some acorns lying around at her house. Turns out she did! 😂

I promise my feet aren't this huge. The fluffy around my ankles is what's lined completely on the inside sooooooo it looks like I'm diabetic. 😅 They were gifted to us and marketed as 'Slipper Socks' but to be honest I could probably wear these as shoes, out in the rain and possibly in the mud. They're that thick.

Honestly this was the first time I ever put them on but somehow I see that they've got lint on them.

1572233283799.jpeg

The moon has been hiding this week for us, it's just been so gloomy. It even snowed :worried:

Here's dinner. It's a little lackluster and not the best health-wise but I was left to make dinner for myself (I shared with my toddler) And for some reason I've really been craving fried chicken. Too bad this wasn't for another day because I really enjoy making home-made meals.

1572482280992.jpeg

I meant to post this yesterday or whenever.

20191031_001938 2.jpg

It's a great film!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back