New guy on the block

Mythotical

Gil
So I have known about this site for some time but never got around to register and wish I would have registered sooner. I have played the Final Fantasy games since 1990 when Final Fantasy 1 was released. I fell in love with them and have played every one of them. My favorites are Final Fantasy VIII and Final Fantasy IX. I have played Final Fantasy XIV but once I maxed level, I got bored then had a falling out with my guild so decided to quit but heavily thinking about leaving WoW for good and going back to FFXIV. Anyway, I enjoy checking out the news on the game franchise and discussing topics related to any of the games.

Welcome to the forums! I don't see a VII mentioned there... You're forgiven... This time. :lew:

Hope you enjoy your time on the forum and feel free to ask questions if you need anything!

I enjoyed VII but it wasn't one of my faves. I still own the games and play them on my PS3, I usually start with VII and go from there but sometimes I feel like VIII then IX then VII. I'm odd like that.

Welcome to the forums, Mythotical!

FFVIII and FFIX are both great games, with a lot of details in them worth discussing.

If you do decide to resub to FFXIV, feel free to send us screenshots of your personal chocobo for our magazine. :argor:

More importantly, I hope you find FFF to your liking and get to know us and our madness.

So far I am enjoying the site. I think I will resub at the end of this month when I get another PS4 then I'll sub on it instead of on my computer. I believe I transferred my account to PS4 when they did a free transfer.

Hi, welcome to the site! Funny, I was thinking about re-subbing to FFXIV again too. I completely stopped seriously playing a few years ago but have missed it considerably. What server were you from last time?

FFVIII and FFIX are definitely up there for me as well!

welcome to FFF!
I hope you'll enjoy your time around here :flower:

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum new comer! We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you enjoy your stay, post a lot and stay active. Any questions please feel free to ask the staff members.

Howdy!

VIII & IX are among my favourites too (I can never decided out of VII, VIII or IX, I adore them all!), I look forward to discussing them and more FF goodness with you, Welcome :)

Back