My Story On Why I love Final Fantasy

Bundarian

Gil
Hello there. Thank you for letting me in this lovely community. My name is Aaron and currently known as "Bundarian" I would like to share my story of how I got into FF and would love to hear yours story too.

My began as I grew up in the 90s watching my dad play ps1 games. I would say RPG was a big part of the 90s. To me anyways. I remember that I used to sit there all night as a kid watching my dad play FF7 and it felt so big at the time and as I got older. I started my own journey through FF7. That was so much fun but I ended up getting stuck because I didn't read the text lol. Pick it back up as I got older and succeeded. I played FF8 and FF10 then I stopped at that point. That's how my journey began!

If you guys are still reading at this point. Big respect! Thank you. I just wanted to say also that I am doing a FF marathon from 1 to 15 Live on Twitch and my channel is FF content mostly. I would love to see you pop in one day. (sorry if I can't advertise. I won't do it in future if it is against the rules. Have a great day!

Welcome to the forum, Aaron!

We do have a way to link Twitch to FFF, but it costs 300 Gil in our MogShop. That is an avenue which is possible though! Posts, participate in events here, etc, earn you Gil over time.

Your story, particularly the part about starting with FFVII in the 90s, is one that many of us can relate to. FFVII was my very first RPG, and the first game I played that had a story I actually had to think about. It seems to have been the gateway title for so many people. It certainly opened my eyes to Final Fantasy, and they've seldom looked elsewhere since.

I hope you'll enjoy your marathon!

Welcome to the forum, Aaron!

We do have a way to link Twitch to FFF, but it costs 300 Gil in our MogShop. That is an avenue which is possible though! Posts, participate in events here, etc, earn you Gil over time.

Your story, particularly the part about starting with FFVII in the 90s, is one that many of us can relate to. FFVII was my very first RPG, and the first game I played that had a story I actually had to think about. It seems to have been the gateway title for so many people. It certainly opened my eyes to Final Fantasy, and they've seldom looked elsewhere since.

I hope you'll enjoy your marathon!
Thank you for your nicely timed advice good sir! Yeah, that's fantastic. Something alot of us can relate too! Yeah, I would of preferred to play it in order first but beggers can't be choosers lol. Thank you

Welcome to FFF, Aaron.

I think a lot of folks started with FFVII. I started with IV (II in the US on SNES) and loved it. I actually beat FFVII before I beat IV though. The marathon sounds fun (and somewhat stressful considering the difficulty of some of the earlier titles :LOL:). Good luck!

Yeah I can imagine if I was born in the NES stage. Maybe I could played earlier ffs games hehe. Bring on the challenge hehe. Thank you 😊

Hi Bundarian.

If you need advice on FF8, ask me. I have a feeling you and I will get along.

Hi Bundarian.

If you need advice on FF8, ask me. I have a feeling you and I will get along.
Hey there mister Goober. It is nice to meet you. I will be very grateful for your support. Last time I played FF8 was when I was like a teenager. I am 29 now lol. I was looking at the system and the Junction system seems so janky hehe

Hey there mister Goober. It is nice to meet you. I will be very grateful for your support. Last time I played FF8 was when I was like a teenager. I am 29 now lol. I was looking at the system and the Junction system seems so janky hehe

My advice?

Become a good card player and play cards a lot. Do that, and then I will teach you how to use your gathered cards for combat advantage.

I defeated Omega Weapon in FF8 even without perfect junctions partly because I was a great card player.

Hello Aaron! welcome to FFF :yay:
marathoning all FF games sound so exhausting I don't know how lots of people do it lol... but it's fun to watch! hope to see you around more 😄

Welcome to the forum!

I moved your thread to the introduction area as it's more appropriate here rather than FF specific. :D

Back