Playstation MM's "Help Me Find Some Good PS3 Games" Thread

3D Dot Game Heroes - a Zelda clone for the ps3. Much like the first of the Zeldas but given a Minecraft-style shine. The trophies would keep you busy for aaages too :)

Alterier Meruru - A turn-based JRPG which focuses on alchemy. I went for a risk when buying this game, but it's a risk I am extremely glad I took.

3D Dot Game Heroes - a Zelda clone for the ps3. Much like the first of the Zeldas but given a Minecraft-style shine. The trophies would keep you busy for aaages too :)

Alterier Meruru - A turn-based JRPG which focuses on alchemy. I went for a risk when buying this game, but it's a risk I am extremely glad I took.

I'm going to be buying Atelier Rorona when I get to GameStop. :yay: I'll get to Meruru eventually haha. I shall take a look at 3D Dot Game Heroes.

...:hmmm: Apologies for the double post; the forum won't let me delete the previous.

Ended up buying:

-White Knight Chronicles II (Which came with the first game, so I got both).
-Atelier Totori
-Madden 2008

...I only got Madden 2008 because it was $1 and GameStop gave me an extra $18 on my trade-ins (+30%) if I bought a pre-owned. They didn't have WKC or Totori used. :gasp: Atelier Rorona was in a store 3 hours away. :sad3: Anywho, most of the GameStops in the area didn't have the games you guys suggested that I would have liked to try, especially Heavenly Sword.

Oh well. These games I got are pretty fun. :cheers:

Ico & Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection
Asura's Wrath
Tomb Raider HD Collection (Tomb Raider Legend, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Tomb Raider Underworld)
Grand Theft Auto IV
Uncharted 1-3 (I'd highly recommend the dual pack of Uncharted 1 & 2 that comes at a cheap price)
The Walking Dead (downloadable game, but is amazing)
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3 and MGS: Peace Walker) make sure to play the first, though. It's on the PSN store for $9.99)

I though the game "Dead Space 2" was a good game. Real gory & alot of suspense.

If you (think you would) like suspenseful and scary games, definitely go for this series. But start with the first for the definitive experience. You'll be thrown off on what's going on if you start with 2 and I'd definitely not recommend it.

Sengoku Basara Utage
Rune Factory Oceans
Atelier Meruru
Rayman Origins
Trinity Universe
Rainbow Moon (PSN only)

Catherine.

If you don't mind puzzle games of course. I have a review of it in my blog and personally found it to be a refreshing change of pace.

Back