Michael Jackson Innocent Afterall?

DLFlux

Boats and hoes....
Veteran
Gil
After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.
Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…
Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

http://trashselector.com/evan-chandler-i-lied-for-my-father-im-sorry-michael/

Not sure on how reliable the source is.

What are your thoughts?

I read the comments on the page and i agree with them. No source, just an article with a picture that anyone could write up and post.
Sorry for the short post but theres not really much else i can say.
I havent seen this on the news or anything and the link does lead onto a fan site so its not what id call reliable.

Last edited:
Another source:
Jordan Chandler was the kid who accused Michael Jackson of impropriety and led to the lawsuit against the famous singer. Now that Michael Jackson has passed away, there is renewed interest in the case for Jordan Chandler and Evan Chandler. Evan Chandler was the father of the boy who accused Michael Jackson that embroiled the now dead singer in one of his biggest criminal cases.
The two - Michael and Jordan - had become friends but Jordan’s father Evan did not approve of the friendship. Very soon, the case took a tabaloidesuqe turn when the kid, prompted by his father, accused Michael Jackson of having a unnatural relation with the kid.
Before you know it, the media and the law are hounding poor MJ. Now I don’t want to make it sound like MJ was all innocent. We will never know the truth it seems. Being a rich celebrity, it is very much possible that the kid’s family might have done it for the money, but who knows. Truth could be somewhere in between.
Anyhow, I have heard rumors on the net. Now that Michael Jackson is dead, Jordan Chandler is claiming that he basically cooked up the story to defame MJ and for the money.
I am not sure how much truth is there to it, but there are underground sites which are claiming that Jordan is asking for forgiveness and he is recanting the claims he made earlier about MJ being involved in a relationship with him.

http://www.techbanyan.com/4554/jordan-chandler-admits-lied-about-michael-jackson/

I don't think those are reliable sources, but I
do believe that he was innocent. Seriously.
After the millions of dollars he invested in things
like cancer foundations for kids and whatnot, I
really don't see a child molester. Really.

Details state that he molested the kid for months.
Now, if that were the case, then he should've
reported it the first time it occurred. It was
just another plot to get money.

Not sure about the sources, but I never believed in all of MJ's accusations.

I don't believe these articles are reliable personally, if they were, surely they'd be amongst the big name publishers and on TV news? Plus the first article has the names wrong. Jordan was the son, not the father. :|

I don't believe he did it anyway, though he was definately not right upstairs.

*Headdesk*

....Of course I could be majoryly wrong, I don't know MJ, I don't know what happened, I don't know what made people assume he would even do things like that. But I do have the habit of defending him rather than believing the whole hype and media twisted fuck stories about it. It pisses me off beyond belief, that just because someone is different and making money even though their noses fall off, they get judged easier than for example Angelina Jolie who is 'so wonderfull' for adopting children. In all honesty I think that's what has the over hand on all the stories about MJ as well. Just gossip. Jealousy.

He got had one case after another, and I thought it was just money sucking bullshit people who kept this going. They had no proof whatsoever, and just fuck with someone's head mentally. Could you imagine how you'd feel being accused of something THAT horrible, and it comes out you were innocent? I'm not saying he is, once again, I don't know. But still, it's stupid, and horrible at the same time.

I don't know why I'm getting so pissed off over this... >.>

Lol... Let the guy rest in peace... Ffs....

Not sure about the sources, but I never believed in all of MJ's accusations.
This is the debate forum - we try to encourage all members to develop their thoughts to a somewhat greater extent, here. Please bear that in mind, for future reference.

Anyway, I've never been so disinterested in a media storm in my life, much less the finer details of one of them. This issue is done and dusted; Jackson can no longer be prosecuted (that's assuming he's actually dead :ryan:) and the Chandlers (is it just me or do the two above articles interchange the names of the father and son?) cannot gain anything from this, save for money for selling their stories. With only that to gain, I think we've stumbled upon the reason for this "revelation".

Agreed with the posters above me...

I don't believe he did it, and am not quick to call him a Paedo and write him off as if no-one should care, and he is the scum of the earth etc. Though I don't claim to know what actually happened in his life, its just my gut feeling that he was innocent.

Not sure about these articles, they seem unreliable and probably forged by Pro-Jacksonites trying to stop people making silly paedo jokes. But nevertheless I wouldn't be surprised if the content of the articles was true afterall.

He was obviously with serious issues, and not in the right state of mental health that is deemed normal... he didn't help himself with some of the things he had said / did, and how he continually stated he loved children... But to be honest I honestly believe it was never sexual in nature. His own childhood was pretty non-existant and he had hinted throughout his life how he feels this loss. Ever thought about why he had the Neverland ranch, and a love of Peter Pan etc? There are even theories knocking about somewhere I read that he turned himself white and did all that to his nose so that he could look more like Peter Pan, the boy that never grew up. And no they weren't jokes. :P

I believe he saw children as his friends and loved them like close friends if anything. Though I can't possibly sit here and claim that that is the truth, he might well have been guilty, and I did not know the man, but that is what I believe about this from what I have observed in his behaviour.

I'm not keen on the jokes either... Especially so soon after his death. I don't feel comfortable with death jokes in general unless the person was REALLY old (as in died a long time ago, not as in an old person :O) and no longer in our immediate history, or if it isn't personal. But making jokes the day of his death, texting them about and that I personally don't like it, even if occassionally some are funny. It's not what I'd want if I died tommorow.

If people who were posting bad stuff about him in the SB the other day decide to change their mind and defend him in lieu of this information, I vikki smiley at them. Often times when people see things on the internet or tv of celebrity accusations, they end up jumping on the proverbial insult bandwagon. It's just a habit, and I understand that. But that doesn't mean it's kosher. Perhaps it's just a psychological trip. -_-

Article smells like boolshat to me.

As has already been said several times we don't (and never will) know if the accusations were true; he threw money at the problem in an attempt to write it off, which only drew the storytellers in. That hardly screams "innocent" to me.

The main thing is that the kids are safe etc etc.:jtc:

If people who were posting bad stuff about him in the SB the other day decide to change their mind and defend him in lieu of this information, I vikki smiley at them. Often times when people see things on the internet or tv of celebrity accusations, they end up jumping on the proverbial insult bandwagon. It's just a habit, and I understand that. But that doesn't mean it's kosher. Perhaps it's just a psychological trip. -_-

There's a difference between joking or fooling around and believing what you are saying.

I made jokes about him being a pedo while he was alive, not going to lie, I didn't believe he was one though, just found the jokes funny, however sick it sounds.

As stated by a few people already; the sources don't seem very credible. My guess is that it was written by a fan who was trying to clear MJ's name. As for whether I think he is guilty or not, I have no idea. I don't think a gut feeling is sufficient enough to judge someone as a paedophile. I didn't know Michael Jackson nor did I pay attention to the media's coverage of the accusations. So I really am in no position to determine if he was a paedophile or not and to be honest, I don't really care either.

Article smells like boolshat to me.

As has already been said several times we don't (and never will) know if the accusations were true; he threw money at the problem in an attempt to write it off, which only drew the storytellers in. That hardly screams "innocent" to me.

The main thing is that the kids are safe etc etc.:jtc:

I agree with this. I won't take a stance on whether he's guilty or not, since the case didn't go to court, but in my opinion he threw away all chances of cleansing himself when he settled.

I don't think I'm in a position to judge him; or anyone else I don't know for that matter. Maybe if I'd personally met him, but there's no chance of that now, unless he really is a zombie like in his Thriller video.
I'd be so happy if he popped out of his grave as a zombie and danced like that again. xD

But in all seriousness, I think he may have just had a hard life in general. Whether he did what people say he did or not, well I can't say. I like to think that he's innocent, I mean he was pretty much the perfect target for an accusation like that, but it's not like I know for certain either.

Back