Made-Up Holidays!

Shenorai

The Spiritcaller
Veteran
Gil
What holiday do you wish there was? Did your buddies make up a holiday that MUST be celebrated? What would we do on such a holiday? Do tell!

May 20th - National Lime Day
A national celebration of the fruit that is lime. Green attire and drinks with a lime wedge are optional.

today, down here in Aussie, it is the 6th of feburary, well, our friend, Ally, doesn't get 90% of our jokes, but today, she got them all. YAY!! so, today, the 6th of feburary, is National Ally got a joke day!

April 2nd
National game day! Sit down with friends and family and play something like monopoly or whatever XD

October 31st
(We don't celebrate Halloween here)
Gaming Day
^ A must to meet up with friends and play.

Its made up holidays that YOU make up Dagolu. That would be why.

January 22nd. National Hockey Day where you stay home from school and play hockey with your friends x]

All Mondays should be 'lazy day'

All work/school should be banned on said days & be spent lounging around in your pj's all day watching tv in bed

Hmm.. the most holidays I have made up is 'Crazy Thursdays' with a couple of my friends. >_>

Basically means that every Thursday you do crazy things.

Came about quite randomly actually. I was planning something with my friend Cath and she asked if Thursday was ok, and I said 'Ooh Thursday is excellente, for that is my crazy day!' and it just kinda escalated from there.. >_>

The idea is that you could even have fun on a remote Scottish island, all you need is some spray paint and unexpecting sheep...

There's actually a day in my social group called "blame ben day." Basically if anything goes wrong - you blame ben.

Also winter -een mas the gaming festival during the last week of january

Last edited:
Poo Day.

A day where family members get together to see who can produce the most potent load of excrement. There are prizes for the following:

• Largest crap
  • Longest turd that does not break into pieces
  • Worst smelling crap
  • Most liquified crap
  • Greenest crap
  • Most craps in one day
  • Most corn chunks in a single turd

There is no privacy in the restroom on this day! There is no distinction between the male and female restrooms! Hell, there is no law prohibiting you from dropping your pants and taking a crap right in the middle of a crowded shopping mall.

On Poo Day, you poo wherever the hell you want to poo.

Oh, and this occurs every July 15th. I want a warm, summer day for this.

Back