Let's Play Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic!

Westershire

Blue Mage
Gil
Here's the first episode of my latest Let's Play! This time we're playing one of the best RPGs ever made: Knights of the Old Republic! This is one of my favorite games ever so I'm very excited to play through it again. We will be following the light side in this LP, but if interest is expressed I will consider doing bonus videos showing the dark side choices or even doing another LP series following the dark path. But before we get ahead of ourselves, be sure to enjoy the first episode of KOTOR! As always, feel free to leave comments, feedback, and discussion points in the comments below.

Here's the second episode of our Let's Play of Knights Of The Old Republic! In this episode we jettison off the endar spire and hope we don't get blasted. Then we explore the planet of Taris and fight in a dueling ring, but not everything goes quite to plan!

In this episode we learn how to infiltrate our way into the lower city. Hint: it involves apartment looting and a change of clothes.

Side note, keep it up! It looks good!

In this episode we meet the leader of the Hidden Bek gang and journey even deeper into the underbelly of Taris!

I just simply shrugged my shoulders and let the person horribly die to the Rakghouls outside when I played this game. No prizes for guessing which direction (Light or Dark) I took. :wacky:

I know it's still rather early into the first game, but are you planning to cover the second game as well? I personally think, despite its incompleteness sans the restoration mod and a bunch of pacing issues towards the end as a result of cut content and rushed production, that KOTOR 2 is the more interesting of the two games, namely because of its narrative. But they're both great games and it's good to see you're thoroughly enjoying this one. It only gets better once you finally get off Taris. :D

EDIT: Woops. I missed your first post and you've played this already, haha. Always good to revisit. xD

Hahha no problem! I think that the 2nd game has much better combat and a lot of the background lore and storylines of the planets you visit are much more interesting, such as working with the mandalorians and choosing a side in the revolution on Onderon. However, I feel like the main story's conclusion is fairly weak and Kreia seems very "mehh" as a villain to me. But I'm open to playing the second one because I love both games! And now that KOTOR2 is steam workshop enabled it gives me a reason to go back to it again!!

In this episode we meet Mission Vao and make a deal with her. We also look for the ever elusive cure for the Rakghoul disease. We also learn more about the "Promised Land" from the people of the Undercity. Enjoy!!!

In this episode the party adventures through the sewers and fights all manner of beasts, including one from the original film trilogy! Enjoy!

In this episode we infiltrate the black vulkar base and look for the prototype accelerator! Can we defeat the vulkars and bring the accelerator back to Gadon? You'll have to watch to find out!

In this episode we solve a puzzle while rooting through apartments, return to the arena to fight for it's champion spot, decide who we will give the rakghoul serum to, and return the journals to Rukil so he can learn the truth about the promised land. Enjoy!

In this episode we give the accelerator to Gadon and begin our plot to find bastila. Then we receive an interesting offer from a familiar face. Finally we head back to the arena to deal with Bendak Starkiller. Enjoy!

In this episode we once again attempt to unseat Bendak Starkiller as the Taris dueling grand champion! Then we recruit a new companion with a proficiency for technology. Afterward, we use his skills to break into the sith base in search of launch codes. Enjoy!

In this episode we scheme our way into Davik's base to steal his ship. With the Sith launch codes in hand what could possibly go wrong? Watch to find out!

Last edited:
In this episode we set out into the grasslands of Dantooine. What will we find out on the plains?? Watch to find out!

In this episode we investigate a crime scene on the plains and cleanse the grove of the darkness plaguing it. Enjoy!

In this episode we go out in search of the crystal cave the jedi council told us about and turn in the quests we did on the plains of dantooine. Enjoy!

In this episode we undertake a mission from the jedi council and explore a strange old temple. Enjoy!

Back