| Let There Be Rock | A Rock Music Club | V.2

No probs, Joey. ^_^

Okay, silversun pickups... any of you guys know/love them?
It's Friday which means before and now

Off of Carnavas

and off of Swoon

Free-for-all Saturday :yay:

This is "Born To Win" by "Mutiny Within", but is also used for Evan Bourne's theme for WWE, just in case for those of you who do watch WWE didn't know that :3

And another song that I have for today is "When the Children Cry" by "White Lion"

Sunday: Classic Sunday, post songs that are of Classic rock (Led, ACDC, Pearl, etc, etc) Any band before 1995 is eligible.

Here's a setlist for you all

Holy crap 8(

You like the Cure? 8( Great picks, I love the first one. :ryan:

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - PLANETARY (GO!)

Because I love them, and my little brother is annoying me by saying "A7X isn't emo MCR is!" :hal:

No my little one, no. A7X is more emo than MCR ever will be. Brompton Cocktail, my small brother, Brompton Cocktail...Anyway I love this song and band and its free-for-all Saturday :ryan:

Whoa... lotta Metallica you got there.

Guys...

Got any albums you're waiting for this year? Like new releases?

Mine is CheVelle's newest album. They've been giving sneek peek clips for their new stuff and from what I hear of it, it sounds AWESOME. <3 I seriously cannot wait to get their album in fall. I'm already saving up money to see 'em tour. :gonk:

Whoa... lotta Metallica you got there.

Well, what can I say? I love Metallica. :andry:

Got any albums you're waiting for this year? Like new releases?

First thing first, been waiting patiently for the Second album from Dead By April. It's supposed to be released over the summer methinks, but it's been such a tiring wait. :gonk:
also, at the end of the summer, Eyeshine is suppose to release their sixth album - which is an all-instrumental album; I can't wait. :ohoho:
I'm also looking forward to Alesana's Untitled Forth Studio Album. :ryan:

Tori Amos, Pretty Good Year

I love this song, Tori, you rock! I love her so much, I wish I could get to see her on tour, I'd do anything to go, this would be the worlds best 18th birthday present ever, *prays*

Also to answer the question; definitely her upcoming album, Night of Hunters, I just can't wait to hear it, its sounds like from what I heard she's going in the most amazing direction! To get her album signed and see her on tour, that would be...more than amazing.

Back