Last anime you watched

The last anime that I watched is Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners episode one: Overlooking View. I had been waiting a long time to watch this anime (about half a year), and I'm glad I did. The only problem is that I'll probably have to wait another half a year before I'm able to watch the next episode :(

Infinite Ryvius. One of my faves.

Aaaaawwwhyyeeeaaah.

D-Gray Man and Soul Eater. Haven't had time to catch up on some episodes but once summer comes ill get there soon.

Ummm...I think it was Naruto: Duel At The Waterfall i think it's called on Cartoon Network.

Planner didn't record all of it so now i'm tryin to look for the last like 30 minutes >.<.

Pokemon episode 50.

Fuck yeah, I'm going back throught he original series. :neomon:

Anime movies count?

I've just watched Apleeseed II: Deus Ex Machina.

Nice movie, awesome graphics, nice story but i just feel it too short. I could be easily more dramatic if they just add more drama and tension between the characters.

An men! John Woo couldn't stop to use white-birds even in his animated movies!! xD

The last anime I watched was few days ago and it was Vampire Knight Episode 9.I gotta tell you it's one intresting anime that makes you want to see more of it. :monster:

Naruto Shippuuden, currently I have 55 Episodes.
and I'm watching Death Note again :monster:

In the last four days I've watched all 67 dubbed episodes of BLEACH that have been released, as well as the BLEACH movie, which I saw in theaters. Its a great show... not my favorite anime, but it has definately surpassed some other titles in my top ten... I might even go as far as to say that it is in my top 5, now.

I watched Mai Otome and I am planning to watch Zwei and Sifr. I also watching the dub of Death Note and Code Geass.

I just finished Chobits last night and it really was an AWESOME anime! I'm a sucker for love stories and fluff so this one definitely pulled me right in.
I was really amazed to see Freya just basically take over Chii right there towards the very end and when the landlady (Chii and Freya's mama) erased Chii/Freya's hard drive, I was so gutted. I thought Chii and Hideki were done for, especially the way he totally blurted out how he had fallen in love with her *sob* I was so happy to see Chii was still in there and managed to pull herself out and be with Hideki in the end! Woohoo!
But yeah, I absolutely loved this show. I'd recommend anybody who loves romance and perverted humour to watch this anime. xD

Gundam wings - and I'm really growing bored of this anime I hate the space fights D:

Hmm. Last anime I watched?
Well yesterday I watched one episode of Dragon Ball Z :P It was about when Buu started appearing in the town and turning everyone into cookies :wacky:

Gundam wings - and I'm really growing bored of this anime I hate the space fights D:

He/She who does not like Space Battles should avoid all Gundam titles at all cost... except maybe 0080: War in the Pocket and/or The 08th MS Team... I would include Mobile Fighter G Gundam, too, but that particular Gundam title should be avoided at all cost, anyway. Speaking of Gundam... I just caught up with the last 4 episodes of Gundam 00 last night after watching Cowboy Bebop: Vicious Circle (which is a fanedit film version of the 5 Vicious episodes from the series)... good stuff.

Back