Last anime you watched

AddleBoy

Invader from the Bottom of the Sea!
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
The last anime that I watched is Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners episode one: Overlooking View. I had been waiting a long time to watch this anime (about half a year), and I'm glad I did. The only problem is that I'll probably have to wait another half a year before I'm able to watch the next episode :(

Ryvius

Slow to Post, Quick to Love
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Infinite Ryvius. One of my faves.

Aaaaawwwhyyeeeaaah.

.Yoichiro

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
D-Gray Man and Soul Eater. Haven't had time to catch up on some episodes but once summer comes ill get there soon.

Roy Mustang

The Flame Alchemist
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Ummm...I think it was Naruto: Duel At The Waterfall i think it's called on Cartoon Network.

Planner didn't record all of it so now i'm tryin to look for the last like 30 minutes >.<.

Casanova

I'm nothing but a beast
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Pokemon episode 50.

Fuck yeah, I'm going back throught he original series. :neomon:

Cess

[~.Eternal Traveler.~]
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Anime movies count?

I've just watched Apleeseed II: Deus Ex Machina.

Nice movie, awesome graphics, nice story but i just feel it too short. I could be easily more dramatic if they just add more drama and tension between the characters.

An men! John Woo couldn't stop to use white-birds even in his animated movies!! xD

Shygirlfrumfl

The One The Only,Shygirlfrumfl
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
The last anime I watched was few days ago and it was Vampire Knight Episode 9.I gotta tell you it's one intresting anime that makes you want to see more of it. :monster:

Kei

Wait, what?
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Itami Raizou
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Naruto Shippuuden, currently I have 55 Episodes.
and I'm watching Death Note again :monster:

Takk

I still have my dream.
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
In the last four days I've watched all 67 dubbed episodes of BLEACH that have been released, as well as the BLEACH movie, which I saw in theaters. Its a great show... not my favorite anime, but it has definately surpassed some other titles in my top ten... I might even go as far as to say that it is in my top 5, now.

Guernsey

Final Fantasy Nut
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I watched Mai Otome and I am planning to watch Zwei and Sifr. I also watching the dub of Death Note and Code Geass.

Serah

l'Cie,
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I just finished Chobits last night and it really was an AWESOME anime! I'm a sucker for love stories and fluff so this one definitely pulled me right in.
I was really amazed to see Freya just basically take over Chii right there towards the very end and when the landlady (Chii and Freya's mama) erased Chii/Freya's hard drive, I was so gutted. I thought Chii and Hideki were done for, especially the way he totally blurted out how he had fallen in love with her *sob* I was so happy to see Chii was still in there and managed to pull herself out and be with Hideki in the end! Woohoo!
But yeah, I absolutely loved this show. I'd recommend anybody who loves romance and perverted humour to watch this anime. xD

Kei

Wait, what?
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Itami Raizou
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Gundam wings - and I'm really growing bored of this anime I hate the space fights D:

Laro

Unsent
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Hmm. Last anime I watched?
Well yesterday I watched one episode of Dragon Ball Z :P It was about when Buu started appearing in the town and turning everyone into cookies :wacky:

Takk

I still have my dream.
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Gundam wings - and I'm really growing bored of this anime I hate the space fights D:
He/She who does not like Space Battles should avoid all Gundam titles at all cost... except maybe 0080: War in the Pocket and/or The 08th MS Team... I would include Mobile Fighter G Gundam, too, but that particular Gundam title should be avoided at all cost, anyway. Speaking of Gundam... I just caught up with the last 4 episodes of Gundam 00 last night after watching Cowboy Bebop: Vicious Circle (which is a fanedit film version of the 5 Vicious episodes from the series)... good stuff.