Ladyvamptress' Tutorials Beginner-Moderate Levels

I had a gander at your tags - they're absolutely stunning. =O You should join a gfx clan here. ;)

Wow Ladyvamptress. You're really impressive! These tuts are very helpful ^^ I've learned some nice easier ways of doing things thanks to them ^^

Sounds helpful..... Will look later :)

I had a gander at your tags - they're absolutely stunning. =O You should join a gfx clan here. ;)
Oh wow. Thx so much for the kind comment on my work. I'm not sure about joining teams, I've tried this in the past and I just never have time to help the team out. I'm kinda a loner. =p I'll think about it though, thx.

Wow Ladyvamptress. You're really impressive! These tuts are very helpful ^^ I've learned some nice easier ways of doing things thanks to them ^^
Thx to you as well for the kind comment. :) That's my goal to help other artist learn as much as they care to learn. I also tutor people (15 people at this time) and they are loving my lessons. :) I love to help others out. <3

Sounds helpful..... Will look later :)
I hope these are helpful. Enjoy the look when you get to it. :)

just took a look at the tutorials.... the rounded eges and the blending one gonna be well helpful.... you sooo should join a clan :P

I'm glad they will be helpful. I'm still unsure as to if I want to join a team. There is only 2 teams here, right?

I'm glad they will be helpful. I'm still unsure as to if I want to join a team. There is only 2 teams here, right?

yes... Live in colours and Eclectic Artistry... live in colours is run by Kira and has graphic people like lou and raul.. EA is run by cali and have graphic designers like myself and ryan :)

Back