KupoCon Pomathon (Birmingham 2018) spare tickets on sale Sunday 11th Feb!

DML2EpjW0AA0sZc.jpg

Artwork by Wave's Art Stuff

Some will be aware that the tickets for KupoCon's Birmingham event (Pomathon) have recently sold out. This is without a doubt a result of the enormous success of KupoCon's second London event (Pomingham Palace) which took place last weekend on the 3rd February.

KupoCon are feeling very generous! They have announced that they can release another 50 tickets this Sunday (11th February) for Birmingham's Pomathon event. These extra tickets shall go live at 2pm (GMT / UK time).

Be warned... They may go quickly!

The event itself shall take place on September 8th 2018 at the Birmingham Conference and Events Centre.

Who is going?
We do not yet know which special guests will be attending the Birmingham event but we can say that there are already a number of FFF members with tickets for this event. It would be great to see more of you there!

Use our discount:
If you wish to use the Final Fantasy Forums discount (11% off) then please use the discount code 'FFF' when purchasing your ticket.

-

To purchase your ticket see KupoCon's Pomathon portal here and follow their link to Eventbrite:
http://kupocon.com/pmn/

See also:
http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/th...=1#post1119309

Dionysos

Dionysos

In case people haven't seen the ShoutBox update or the tweet, this event has sold out again!

The 50 extra tickets sold out within 10 minutes of going live.

They did well!

I got some Pomathon tickets last year! So glad I got them when I did.

Oh, cool!
They did go fast, but thankfully not as fast as the Pomingham Palace tickets. I missed out on Pomingham Palace as they sold out in 24 hours.

A good number of FFF members are going to Pomathon, so maybe see you there!

Oh, cool!
They did go fast, but thankfully not as fast as the Pomingham Palace tickets. I missed out on Pomingham Palace as they sold out in 24 hours.

A good number of FFF members are going to Pomathon, so maybe see you there!

Yes I too missed out on Pomingham but Pomathon was a last minute idea of mine.

Yes! Feel free to message me etc! :)

Back