KH sucks (as a series) and why

358/2 to me added nothing to the story except Xion... which was just confusing and annoying more than anything.

Now BBS I understood that there were keybladers before Sora and Riku, but after that and after DDD, basically everyone and their uncle is getting a keyblade, I wouldn't be shocked if Donald and Goofy get their own keyblades at the end of it all...

Now BBS was a good game, I actually liked playing through the game, but it also just leaves more questions than answers... I feel that if you make prequels/midquels (inbetween game games) They should be answering more questions, not just leaving you with more questions... but that is just my feeling on it.

I feel like I'm the only one who actually thinks Donald rocks in this game :lew:

I picked up the 1.5 remix and played through kingdom hearts on proud mode. ( btw beating the game on proud mode and not getting the beginner mode trophy aswell is stupid) But Donald spent just about the whole game dead as a duck (harhar) Its a bit sad that they didnt bother to upgrade the AI as the ai in that game is pretty damn terrible. For example in a collisseum battle Donald has a total of 15mp and by the end of the first fight hes used 3/4 of it. You cant give them items unless you dont mind them being wasted. Until i got the second chance ability Donald pretty much died in one hit for the first half of the game. So for me he was completely worthless. Later on though i suppose he does a decent job of healing Sora and Goofy and using Aeroga. Assuming you customise him a little.
Goofys high health meant he could take a couple of hits and his MP gift ability is extremely handy. Particularly when i was fighting Darth Maul in Hollow Bastion. I found a tactic that means he cant use his cheap attack on Sora.

Also id never played 358/2 days. So i figured id try it on 1.5 remix. After half an hour i was thinking to myself. This is the longest intro ever.......so i googled and found out its not a game but a retelling of the game. 3 hours long too. No thank you.

Agreed.....but what i hate about DDD is that they created the 7 gaurdians system. basically there is a limited specific chosen number of keyblader wielders meant to protect the 7 princess of heart.

358/2 days i wan't hoping to add a new story, but just expand on the story we didn't get to see completely. in kh2, the roxas we saw in organization was completely different from the roxas we saw in kh days. and that sucks because in kh2, he seemed dignified, he had his own nobody army, and he had attitude. But most of all, he wanted to meet sora. why? they created xion to do that. instead they could've expanded on that.

Birth by sleep was good, but obviously it left some questions. but thanks to DDD, it answered them, which was stupid...i'm that kind of person that can see where they can cut short. but honestly, its cuz days that DDD had to add information on this "data" hidden inside sora, and how he can save all those who have been hurt or in torment. but everyone is straight forward up until namine, roxas, and xion. so both days and coded screwed up the plot.

Back