Just got FFVI

Kalythe

Internet hobo
Gil
FFXIV
Not active currently
FFXIV Server
Siren
I decided to buy off the GBA version through eBay, since I've never experienced the game. And I have to say I've been having so much fun. I haven't laughed at a FF so much in ages. It has a quaint humour to it and the characters have brought to live the scenes.

It's been a wonderful break from FFXIII which I still haven't reached Gran Pulse.:gasp: After 31 hrs(I like to run around and train) I only managed to crack a smile twice. I know FFXIII isn't a fun game at it's core, being hunted and all but the dialogue is so bland. :|

Anyways that's my ramble, I'm not sure if this should be it's own thread but this section is somewhat dead, but if any moderator deems it fit to join it to another discussion then it's okay.I just wanted to state a contrast between my recent FF gaming adventures.

Glad to hear it, dear. VI is a wonderful game. It's definitely one of my all time favorites. The class turn-based battle system we all know and love, a wonderful antagonist, strong storyline, and enjoyable characters. What's not to love? <3

You just purchased the best FF game of all time. No joke. When i look at FFVI as a an RPG and a game., i don't even think of the final fantasy series. It's on a whole different level for me, it really needs to be remade. Look into getting the anthologies version as well on PSN if you have a PS3, get to see some FMV's. Hope you enjoy it. Setzer & Celes <3

-Setz-

Hopefully you'll enjoy the game. There is a very high chance that you will, as some FF Fans believe that instead of FF7 being the best FF ever created... it's FF6. [ Cloud x Aerith forever though ! ]

It has wonderful music, amazing Villian, good gameplay, tons of characters to choose from when it comes to making your battle parties, not linear, good story, and the usual Final Fantasy feeling.

This may sound biased, but I do think that when a FF fan mentions FF6 being the best, I think that they are dead right. On the spot.

The only issue with the game you might have is some of the dungeons can be really frustrating and confusing.

Well if you enjoy it from the start you should enjoy the whole game (y) lots of characters (most in any FF) to swap in and out. Great story line, great villain. Overall A great game! If you got the GBA version you got some more extras in the game that should make it fun.

Not a bad purchase, best game of the series. I thought about buying the gameboy version but i could only find used copies for like 30 bucks so ima hold off for now.

Great FF (5 is the best hands down) im still playing the antologies versions (All characters to level 60), sure is old but this games is like a good wine, it doesnt get bad with time.

Yeah, and all the new ones are a rip-off. :( Should have corrected the sales-lady when I first bought my DS that I meant FFVI and not FFIII. But I hadn't played either so I took a chance. >_> Bad gamble.

I'm currently playing this one and all I got to say is that it's extremely fun and addicting, in fact I don't recommend you start playing it if you're serious about finishing XIII.

Back