Is something wrong with me?

Morrigan

Veteran
Gil
I'm beginning to make really long posts.What happened to me?:confused:I'm ashamed of myself.:sorry:
Sometime ago I couldn't force myself to write more than two lines,not to say two sentences.<-----(see what I mean now)

I hate making long posts, summat usually goes wrong and I lose the whole fucker of a thing. Plus Im generally just a lazy twat and unless it's about sex and/or alcohol then I try to keep them as short as possible. Although I do like to have the occasssional rant which might make my posts rather long at timnes. But they just piss me off, I never read long posts, well, Il read until I go cross eyed, which doesn't take long....or Il just skim through. That's prolly one of the reasons I aavoid the debate section actually. Well that and I can't debate to save my life. I'm so laid back Im horizontal

So yeah, you're off yer rocker. Make moar short posts :monster:

That's 2 new ones ive seen today, one of them has a really freaky looking girl on it >_>

I hate making long posts, summat usually goes wrong and I lose the whole fucker of a thing. Plus Im generally just a lazy twat and unless it's about sex and/or alcohol then I try to keep them as short as possible. Although I do like to have the occasssional rant which might make my posts rather long at timnes. But they just piss me off, I never read long posts, well, Il read until I go cross eyed, which doesn't take long....or Il just skim through. That's prolly one of the reasons I aavoid the debate section actually. Well that and I can't debate to save my life. I'm so laid back Im horizontal

I think that's the longest post I've ever seen you make. :wacky:

I keep seeing Gay male ads. I guess I saw it coming what with my username lololol

tl;dr

I keep seeing Gay male ads. I guess I saw it coming what with my username lololol

I see no ads. =D

Too much on forums will make you an Introvert. In fact I should go do other things, been active all week , but my body needs time to heal now. So boring sitting around. My family is not social either so I am on t...wait this is spamm.

YES big posts on forums are bad...like this one ! YOU MADE ME POST THIS !

RAGH!!!!!

I didn't mean to,but maybe you feel some kind of relief?Cookie?
I tell you that I am on the computer too much this weekend and you try to bribe me to have a happy face and keep posting with a cookie ?

I also said that I was psychically active all week, and you try to fatten me up with a cookie !?

JUST GET AWAY FROM ME !:mad:

End of commercial break, so I am leaving again.

And don't come back.You'll do me a huge favor.

I am like a bad penny, I always turn back up .

Chuck Norris is about to land in a airplane.....that is far more entertaining than all of you so I will be back later .

Back