"Incredible" "New Project" from Square Enix Osaka [6/2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
I'm sure you've heard the earlier news concerning Kingdom Hearts Director Tetsuya Nomura being at E3 this year. While this is mildly large news in of itself, we now have some more information trickling in detailing just what he may be at E3 for.

Shinji Hashimoto, a producer of several Kingdom Hearts titles, has stated that he was in the city of Osaka for a meeting with Nomura regarding an "incredible" new title. "The direction of the new project has been set". He further stated that while he himself would be returning to Tokyo, Nomura would stay in Osaka for a meeting with the staff.

Osaka is the home of the Birth by Sleep development team. With further news that both Nomura and Hashimoto are somehow involved in this game, many are speculating that this new title could be a Kingdom Hearts one!

Source: KHInsider

This is so obviously going to be Kingdom Hearts III. I can smell it. I mean come on its just around the corner. Looks like SE really wanna make us hyped. Hopefully they do not dissapoint us.

I hope it's Kingdom Hearts III as well, it's the only thing that interests me in Square-Enix anymore, other than Versus XIII. Besides Hashimoto also helped develop Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II :awesome:

I smell another gay spin off on a portably platform nobody has. Probably a Japanese only cell phone. And then said cell phone will be included in the game, making it uber awesome. And then people will make that cell phone real and exclusive for KH.

I don't think KH3 qualifies as 'incredible' or 'new' as it's a sequel and was supposed to be made after Versus. Maybe it's another game that will blow the socks off people etc.

Well I don't know about it being a "gay" spin-off, but didn't they say there were gonna make a another KH game BEFORE KHIII? :huh:

I may not be KHIII. Some more games (well one or two) need to come out first before that can come. Maybe the announcement for the game may come, but not the actual game. They may be announcing a whole new game :hmmm: KHIII would be the best news, however.

Kingdom Hearts III would be the sensible course for SE Osaka to take. However with SE being SE nowadays, announcing a KHIII would probably make too much sense for them. Somehow I can also see a new Kingdom Hearts spin-off somewhere, or perhaps some unknown IP that no one really cares about.

By the way, I've always wondered whether or not they would add anymore entries to the Fabula Nova Crystallis compilation besides FFXIII, Versus and Agito. Or have they given up on that?

There's also Haeresis which we haven't heard of anything about in years other than the long standing rumour that it's an MMO...

Then again, there's also this. In comparison to the VII Comp, FNC has three unconfirmed titles that are set to be in the Comp.

fabula_nova_crystallis1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back